Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Yue gasped and blushed brightly as he was pounced, knocking the glass over. He hadn't meant to worry the wolf but he honestly didn't mean to be sad, he just was and that bothered the feline greatly. Oh,no! My drink!"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Rocky reached out his free paw and materialized a new drink. "Sorry!" he said, steadily grinning.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 am

Yue blushed as he was given another drink. Rocky had surprised him but he didn't mind, but the pouncing was completely unexpected. He smiled and blushed, taking the drink and offering some to Rocky.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:40 am

Rocky gladly sipped some of the drink. Konwing that Yue was happy again made him a little hyper for some strange reason. His foot tapped the floor steadily

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 am

Yue giggled as the wolf sipped his drink and then to a sip as well. It was an indirect kiss but the cat would take it. He sipped at the drink happily and leaned back against Rocky. He stuck his tongue out and shook his head quickly; this time the drink had too much bite. "Rocky, remind me to teach you how to mix drinks in the future."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 am

Rocky facepalmed himself and admitted, "Guess I should just stick to cooking!" With a silly gin on his face. He blew a rapberry at Yue and laughed

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:26 am

Yue laughed and before he realized what he was doing, he turned around and kissed the wolf. He jumped and slipped from the chair; "Oh goddess! Rocky, I'm sorry-I-I!" Yue moved away and left the cafe, hiding in the back of it in the alleyway behind. What the hell was he thinking? Why would he have been so stupid?!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:38 am

Rocky sat there, dumbfounded. Not because the cat had just kissed him, no not that. Ot was the fact that he liked it! He ran outside to Yue and planted one right on his lips saying, "You know what? It's okay for now. I don't care anymore."

((Almost fell asleep. Srry, But imma hafta call it a night/morning/whatever. TTYL, bud)

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

[not good; sleep well, Rocky! 4laugh ]

Yue blushed deeply and looked at Rocky confused. What did he just say? No, it was his imagination, right? It had to have been, that's it. Yeah, he was imagining the whole thing and he'd snap out of his daydream and return to reality.

Yue looked down and closed his eye, time to go back. When he opened his eyes, he was still standing with Rocky and they were really close now. "Rocky? O-I'm sorry for doing that to you. It just happened and it wasn't fair to push it on you."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 am

Tab, after witnessing the interaction between Yue and Rocky, cocked an eyebrow and turned to Drew to shrug. He raised his almost empty glass in a toast to Drew. "To unusual couples?" he said before taking his last gulp of the beverage Dimitris had made for him.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 am

Drew giggled and gave Tab a kiss, "To unusual couples." He said before he finished off the rest of his drink. "Well, that settles it. This place is now completely insane and totally fun!" Drew began laugh before he fell out of the both and hit the floor. He promptly started to laugh even more.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Limbershadow
Rocky sat there, dumbfounded. Not because the cat had just kissed him, no not that. Ot was the fact that he liked it! He ran outside to Yue and planted one right on his lips saying, "You know what? It's okay for now. I don't care anymore."

((Almost fell asleep. Srry, But imma hafta call it a night/morning/whatever. TTYL, bud)

(( Someone's going to have to change their siggy now ;D. Straight to bi-curious x3 ))

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:51 pm

[lolz]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm

((Confession time!! I am bi. Just said straight to atract women. If I told a lady I was bi, they'd be all like ewww!))

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm

[ eek *turns bright red and faints*]
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games