Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:43 pm
Vesta giggled at the touch of the butterfly. She blew on it softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 am
Scott lay down besides the river as he began to tuck with zero hesitation to his new berries he'd discovered. He popped a barrage into his motuh a rush of new and sweet flavours flooded his mouth. He made firm note to leave a sufficent amoutn for the others to have and tried not be to greedy. He gazed at the lake the contorted mirror image intrigued him deeply and lead into a world of colour and invisbale boundaries.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:34 am
Beast boy charged towards Raven at a dangeroulsy exceisve speed leaping out of his canine form and into a small jittery green squirel rockeitng around Ravens smooth and invting shoulders. He could help chattering with gleeful joy shuttling up and around her. He never felt that truly free and happy before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 pm
"Isn't beautiful you two? Specially with those orange wing and little white spots. These butterfly's are called Painted Ladies," explained Gemini.

"Heheh, funny name," said Italius with a giggle.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Vesta looked puzzled at the names. "They sound chinese." She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 pm
Raven let out a yelp as a green squirrel launched himself at her. She reached her hands as she tried to grab Beast Boy. "Beast Boy, come here!" She said, laughing. It felt so nice to just be free.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 am
Beast boy lepat off and into human form landing gracefully on the ground in front of Raven. 'So...hwo you been ?' Beastboy asked slowly unable to conjure up anything of real substance to say to her his nerves weighing him down and crippling him.He didn't want to seem shy or do something totally lame and embrassesss himself infront of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:43 am
"Hahah!" laughed Gemini.

Even Italius giggled.

Starfire stood up from the floor, hopped onto the bed, and lied there feeling strange.

Gemini then turned around noticing that her mother, Starfire wasn't there.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Vesta tilted her head at Gemini. "Something bothers you, No?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 pm
One of Raven's eyebrows arched as she stared at Beast Boy and his uncharacteristic behavor. It wasn't like him to be so...shy. It wasn't the right word for this situation. Self-consious might be a better way to describe it. "I've been fine." She stared at him, a serious expression clouding her face for a few seconds. "Just be yourself. Nothing could be better than that. And don't worry about doing something stupid."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 am
'I know I was just kinda worried I would mess things up how I usually do' Beastboy coutinued his tone wheezy as he cheeks cracked into pulsating pale red colour. He'd never experienced such a delightful and warm rush before, he would do anything and everything possible to keep hold of it no matter what stood in front him and tried to oppose him. He was in love and he wasn't going to let it go.

Robin scouted around the caslte trying to pick a lead up on the missing Starfire. He knew it sounded clingy and slightly obessive but with the recent strikes against the group and loses it wouldn't hurt just to be careful and aware of anyone missing for any amount of time from long to brief.He finally lacthed onto her trail and slowly followed it into the caslte.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:02 am
Raven smiled slightly. It warmed her to know that Beast Boy cared about her so much. "Don't worry. Messing things up is part of your charm." She continued before he could say anything. "But I don't think that we need to worry about you messing up too much." She was blushing slightly as she spoke. A warm blush that made her feel fuzzy inside and brought the love she felt even closer to the surface.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 am
'I guess..erm you wanna go by the lake and...do stuff ?' Beastboy squeaked aware of the few choices they had to do anything quite romantic or cool because of were they were and all the bad stuff that had happened lately. He just hoped it was good enough for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:08 am
Vesta got sad once again. She missed her brother, her mother, everyone. She stared at the ground.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm
"Um, nothing's wrong kids," said Gemini.

"Lets go play in the water sis," said Italius as he grabbed his sister's hand, and lead her to the water.

Starfire said to herself in a weak tone, "I feel strange and weak. Like I'm sick or soemthing."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games