Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm
((well....lings eats out your insides slowly, and i know one of zeramuru's paralises you.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:50 pm
(So how long do I have? I might have to rely on my demon's power of saving me.)  

crimsonnobody

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm
((ok we are currently evacuating the village))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 pm
crimsonnobody
(So how long do I have? I might have to rely on my demon's power of saving me.)

((....about.....erm......let me just work it out......5 days ish.....give or take a day due to the other poisons might either strengthen it or weaken it....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 pm
(tch. And do i start feeling the symptoms soon or later? I hate incurable poison. Its like saying you'll lose your character whether you like it or not.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((What are you gonna do, exactly?))
(( I wish I could tell you but things will be ok just believe me on that. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm
((i dont use poisons, i see it a cheap method to kill, and you'll start to feel ill for a bit, more fatifuaged...let me find more details, he describe it in rock training grounds.....or the spar.......))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 pm
(Alright. I already posted his exhaustion. )  

crimsonnobody

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:34 pm

cain made it to the gates, with his gas mask on.
"Damn whoever that zeramaru guy is... always
causing troubles.."

cain though grumpily.
He dashed for the safehaven in the fire country.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm
((ah.....i just found it..............:
this type of toxin eats away the skin and converts you into a evil version of ones self. in event eventually all the main organs in your body will explode or the body will shut down and you'll be unable to move... this happens within 3days
Ye.....3 days, and you dont have long........sorry dude))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:41 pm
(Wait so I turn into my evil self? And I just got control from my demon. So in three days I die. At least I have the nine-tail lesser demon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 pm
((Ok Zeramaru's poison is that it kills on touch, and it seeps through your skin pores. I'm not sure about the mask bit though.))  

iZann

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 pm
(( then it doesn't mean that when you're not wearing a mask gets you instant poison right?? the poison has to have a contact on the person first before it gets him sick.... right? ))

The fangs were so fast it went into Ian's shoulder. 'What the?' his mind is so confused on how could the guy know that he was there. Wasn't he able to supress his chakra at that moment? He has no choice but to surrender to the attack.

Ian's body began to produce wood that enveloped everything surrounding him. The layer was so thick that it would cost too much time to get through it. "Goddamn you!" The wood began to squeeze everything in it as Ian smirked a little.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 pm
Zann jumped back as the wood began to envelope Ian. But it was already too late. The moment his fangs went into Ian's shoulder, it was already over. He had inserted a some of his own poisonous blood into Ian's body. Chishio Dokusatsu no Jutsu (Blood Poisoning technique) Within a minute he would be dead. Thanks to his superhuman hearing he was able to track down where Ian was, by his heartbeat.  

iZann

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 pm
Right after Zann jumped backward, the tree he was standing began to pull him underground, only to let his face be exposed so that he can breathe.

Ian then felt dizzy inside his dome. 'Poison in his fangs? I should have known.' The wood began to uncover him and held him upside-down, so that the blood from his shoulders would fall. Well, it wasn't too late yet because all of this things are just happening within 2 second interval. 'It can't be late, it can't be.'

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff