Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm
(LOL Lennon was the only sensai Kit had. The only guy Kit really respected. thats why Lenon is the only guy in the entire guild whos face i wouldnt rip off. ^^ But yeah im EK Tsuchikage and Ek holder of the gobi demon. I have all five elements and an implant itashi complete mangekyou sharingan that i dont hardly ever use. ^^ Dont cross my path Hiro.

Lennon and Kit...LOL almost the same people really?...But Kit is cooler ^^

Wait is sorcam BI in this guild? Cuz i remember the other guild.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm
((xD No, that was that guild. But Lenon's bi here. Go check the grass.
But yeah, Kit is cooler by modern standards. But Lenon isn't so bad. I never intended him to be 'cool', just satisfactory.
But yeah, we both came back to life just about the same time and Kit's the only other person Lenon really cares about besides his older friends from the past, like Ryoko, Anhellsin, Tsukio, and the like. Of course, nobody else remembers them. -,- And they were so awesome, too. TT-TT))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm
(ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?! WHO CAN FORGET ANHELLSIN!!!!

LOL he told me a secret to this day i have yet to use. ^^ LOL And i dare not reveal it.

I havent RPed with Ryoko...And no clue who tsukio is...LOL well i tihnk we should stop spamming here....)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm
((One more informative post won't kill Rahenno.
Tsukio was Anhellsin's RP girlfriend. Not really sure if they got married...think not.
Ooooh...was it about something with wings? I know nobody remembers that anymore. But me. Maybe...and Ryoko? Gah, whatever. Just PM me so that Rahenno won't have to listen to the History of the Cloud. -,-))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 pm
((Damn, now you deside to follow the rule, just when it was getting good. I want to know more about cloud before i joined crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo makes a handsign and a lightning clone appears next to him. "I'll be back as soon as I can Raikage-sama I have something to take care of real quick." Kazuo makes another handsign and disappears in a wisp of electricity.

(Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous, Lightning Clone Technique)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:56 pm
((Really wanna know? Just send a PM to me or RahennoRyoko.. We have different points of view in some cases.))

GAH!! I ALWAYS get you two mixed up!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm
(Waits for Rahenno's reply from a page ago... >_> *And is bored* )  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Yamikonton
Rahenno read the note on the window, and nodded. He then walked to the door and opened it. "Sojiro? Hey, What brings you to cloud?" He asked.

User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Sojiro urgently looked around, then quickly asked. "What happened to the Metal Bamboo Grove just outside this village?! I saw it had been burned down? Who did it?!" He didn't notice he was being rude, but the questions continued to pour out of him. "What year is it, where is my son, Mifune?!"

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

Rahenno shook his head. "Sorry I have no idea what happened to the grove" He said. "As for your son, the last time i've seen him was after the chunnin exams he was in" He surgged his sholder, cause he didn't know what else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Sojiro's eyes slowly lowered as Rahenno explained he didn't know. He looked from side to side, with his eyes on the floor. "I... I see. Very well.
Thank you, Kage..." Sojiro turned and left Rahenno standing there, who was probably confused. As he walked away, Sojiro decided to go check on Mikyo. "I watched him be buried, therefore... If he's also alive, then..."
Sojiro shuddered. He did want to see his friend again, but... The nightmare would also replay itself...

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:12 pm
Sarium walked in he had a backpack on and was holding a scrollcase, before anyone could speak he dropped it on Rahennos desk.

The scroll said

Rahenno,

I am leaving to seek training from a certain someone, I will come back when my training is over.

Sarium Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 pm
((Oh look the second he hits chunin he leaves >.>))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm
((-Whistles suspiciously- Uh...I had nothing to do with it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm
(such a winer lol)  

pyro hasu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games