Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm

((Thats fine.))
Sypher quickly detached his bone in the earth to trap the lightning down there with the bone, He made his clone ((Which is what you have been fighting.)) back flipped while firing a barrage of finger bullets, while the real Sypher planted more bone away from the lightning and behind Greyson.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Greyson smiled as a sand wall just appeared infront of him.(all thanks to the sand I put in the air eariler.) which stopped the bone bullets and started to grinded them up, this helped Greyson alot, because he now know how hard Sypher's bone reall was. He then turned to the other Sypher he saw. As from all the moving around he was doing, he would have alot of sand on him by now. The sand that were on him would start to dig into his Bone armor and if they got past that they would begin to dig into his skin. While that was happening Greyson charged at Sypher(not the bone clone one.) Smiling as he His blinding scythe and Raijin's sword were ready to attack at once, but he stopped short and looked up as webbing shot out at great speed. It would soon spread across the battle field.

Name: Fireproof web

Descrtiption: this is an improvement on Spider's web. Now the web can't be burned away with normal fire, because it is coated with a frieproof substance. The web also because as strong as metal. People will have to use a new ways to get out of it and if the poeple strungles to get out it just cause them to get trapped in the web even more. The web can be cut by chakra or a sword that is strong enough to cut metal.

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:02 pm

((Er, I am hidden nearly a mile away o.o..... anyways, my bone is as hard as diamond due to me being the head of the clan and being a high S-rank ninja. :3 ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Jedi's right eye shot a glance at anguish as he stood watching. " this should be interesting."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:07 am

(...you never stated that your bone was as hard as diamond, but you know what I don't care anymore. OH, and you have been runninf around in my sand. Thus I can tell where you are by where my sand moves. Idiot)

Greyson smiled as he sank into his sand and out of view from everyone.

(yes it is a one liner, deal with it.)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:47 am

((Please don't insult anyone death, I said a while back before your sand that I made a clone and switched with it. I know I never stated that it was as hard as diamond but normal kaguya's bone is as hard as steel and I am head so it is kind of a given.))

M o k i F a i r y

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 am

((Death, he is right on that one, you shouldn't insult people you rp with. As for you, moki, I must disagree with the whole "hard as diamonds" thing. I'm pretty sure you only have a SLIGHT advantage against other Kaguyas as the head of a kekkei genkai. If you were to fight me, a Kaguya, you would have an edge, but you don't go from steel to DIAMONDS. Pick a metal slightly harder than steel, and that's how hard your bones are.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

((I have to agree with orion as well. Going from steel to diamond is a pretty steep jump for the head. It is like a stronger metal but not super strong. I wish I knew some metals that were considered harder but all my research just turned up different alloys of steel that were slightly harder than average steel.))
Shiro took the scroll and looked it over. "Thanks but this can't be all of them. I have been looking for something with all of them that way I can learn anything I might want at a later date."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 pm

((Ishmail!? I didn't know you were in this guild!!))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

((Guys it doesn't matter anymore. It is clear to me that if I rp with Moki the only think that will happen with be us getting into fights, so for now on whenever a fight comes around I'll just jump away.

Oh, moki to hide you must say that you hide, but the fact that I sent sand into the air and when you move I know because the sand moves gives you away and if you were mile your clone would disappear because the farther away you are from a clone the more chakra you need to put into it to keep it up, thus If you a mile away it would drain your chakra fast.))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:00 pm

((I know I understand it isn't as hard as diamonds but I am comparing it since like ishmail I couldn't find anything besides different steels, I know it is steep and I understand but a thick high density hard bone would be a tad hard to grind up in seconds with normal sand.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:04 pm

((whatever, just stop the ooc!))

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:30 pm

((Okay it doesn't freaking matter anymore, fine my person is I guess a bit away but hiding like I said in the post a while back you can see me with your damn sand that would get caught in water. The only reasons we end up fighting is because we both have mistakes which are natural human things and we end up not resolving it by arguing))
Sypher frowned and spoke "********" in a growling voice and surveyed the area while symbolizing with his spinal hand at the watching Akatsuki to stay on guard.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

((Yes orion. I am in this guild. This is the original one I joined.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm

((fine my sand will not grind it up now, but it doesn't matter if there is water or not. sand can still move is water, in large amounts it is hard, but if it went to single grains of sand like it did. The Sand moves as if it was in space. Sorry Perky, this will be my last ooc))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games