Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Marcove placed a hand on Kessaris and Kendal's shoulder and knee on Ricky. Instantly, they were transported to a new and improved training area. "It's been blocked off to reduce...destruction."

"Me and Riko were here not to long ago dad."

"I bet you two were. Late training?"

"No, just training...it was nothing like that!"

"Fine. But anyway, pick your opponents, or teammate and we'll go accordingly. I call Kendal."

"What? I was going to pick-Sorry. Pick Ricky."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Riko stretched, thinking. "I mean... woah... I feel something really weird going on.." She thought about it and giggled. ~You really can't hide things well can you, Kessaris?~ She sent to Kess at the training facility.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm
Kessaris walks beside Ricky and brushes his nose with his thumb smugly. ~Marcove is doing that thing he does. The mind games to make me mad before the fight. And yes, I can hide things well....I'm about to be busy so i'll just talk to you when you get back...~He retorts annoyedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 pm
~Sure sure... your are so weird at times..~ Riko put into his head, a giggle escaping. She looked at Morganna and Keliah. "Sorry... I was just talking to Kessaris... well Morganna how is the dress?"  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Kendal looked at Marcove "So are we teammates or opponents?" He asked. He smiled knowing he didn't care which it was. He waved his hand making a small vortex and pulled his old sword from it. "Suprising I haven't used this thing in years and it is still sharp and not a bit of dust on it" He said.

Ricky smiled "Hey Kess...you don't seem to happy about this arrangment" He said in a not suprised way. He looked at Kendal and Marcove he could feel his own energy moving through him in anticipation. Small clouds appeared by his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 pm
((No. Haven't seen it yet crying I am DYING to see it!))

Morganna stepped out of the dressing room with a Samara-like smile. "I like it," she said as she spun in front of the mirror. She heard Riko talk about Alyss being sick. She walked over and gave her a hug. "Alyss will be alright," she reassured her.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:47 pm
((I know me too!!!))

Keliah looked at the dress Morganna had on. "That's cute..." she said to them both. "I guess it's time to get back...I really want to train with you guys...Kess and Ricky shouldn't have all the fun" she said smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 pm
(Hmm If everyone's going to see it, I guess I should to)

After the middle eastern time of the hills. Life grows as far as life can reach. But one place that bares fruit, great and rich that only comes 5 years has become the center of Herbacea's Festival event. "Um...Master are you talking to yourself again?" "Huh...oh sorry getting into the moment" "Uh-Huh? Right, Hey we got a crazy man over here!" as Tori pointed at Tezu. "Shhh Tori that's very rude, maybe I should talk about the time you fell down the cliff and fell into the Rats hole until you screamed so loud..even the old man over there could hear it, Scaredy Rat" "You know I hate that name" "Yeah but it suits you Scaredy Rat, Scaredy Rat, Scaredy Rat" "Will you shut up! your sounding like a Two year old."  

Miluion Feredir

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:54 am
Lunia looked at Nephilis and smirked closing her eyes, she then opened her eyes widely when he asked her to hit him. But she knew she would have to hurt him to get some training done. Looking at him she nodded and then stood in a fighting stance. "Alright... here i come!" She said, trying to get the fact in her head that she couldn't use her powers. So she then raced towards him with her extreme speed and aimed a punch for his chest, trying not to hit with too much force. Making up a plan without the need of her powers she found it hard but still aimed the punch for his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 pm
(It's freaking awesome. Saw it last Saturday. Had to sneak in to see it.)

Marcove nodded at Kendal. "Yes. I guess it's about time we teach the kids how it was done back in our time." He looks at the sword Kendal unveils and stands straight. "I never seen that sword before...oh well. Guess I have to get..."

"Looking for this dad?" Kessaris said unsheathing Marcove's Black Diamond Sword.

"Yeah. I was. I don't need it though." Marcove threw his hand out and from it shot a sword with serrated edges. "It's not meant to cut, it's meant to shear. I got this idea from being...away for so long." He couldn't reveal his true purpose just yet, but soon he would.

"Fine. Ready Ricky?" Kessaris ventured. His hands became shrouded in darkness giving them a glove like appearance and his feet ignited in a billow of what seemed to be white fire. The superficial flames were nothing but a true show of light manipulation.
~~~

Nephilis sidesteps her punch leaving his foot inches before her own. With his right hand, he pushes her wrist downward changing the direction of her motion altogether. "The aim with that is to get your opponent to lose balance. To trip or stumble actually."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 pm
"Sure.. I call Kess if we get to fight. I really don't want to be killed by Keliah over here..." Riko said simply, taking both of their hands and starting to run. "Unless Morganna doesn't want to ruin her dress..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 pm
Kessaris points his finger at Marcove and a beam of light shoots from it. Marcove creates a gravity well tha sucks it in as a response.

"Good try, but a bit hasty on the jump. I can tell you and Kirasek are becoming one mind. Just a little."

Kessaris throws his hand up and begins to run creating a wave of sand that heads toward his father.

Marcove blinks and the sand becomes diamond and falls to the ground in a crystalline rain of shards. "That...that was just plain dumb. I wasn't called the god of sand for no reason."

"One who can adapt against a master. Interesting. I always thought I needed to fight a master to become one." Kessaris speaks, watching his first two attacks fall in shambles. "Maybe I need a strategy or something. Something more mindful than force."

"Your using your brain now. Nothing plus nothing still equals nothing. Let me give you something!" Marcove erects sharp diamonds over his body and expells them in each direction.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:07 pm
Alyss watched Marcove and Kessaris, a smile on her face. She held out her hand and the diamonds coming at her disintegrated into sand. "Watch were you are shooting the stuff, Marcove!" She yelled, shaking the dust off of herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Kendal smiled as he watched the fighting going on. He lifted his hand sending a wave of darkness at both kids. He decided to wait for his sword to be used. He clapped his hands firing a telekinetic pulse at Ricky.

Ricky was hit by the wave and then was bounced back by the pulse. He quickly stood. He made a tornado to send back some of the diamonds. He made an updraft to lift him in the air. He focused causing a blizard head right for Marcove and Kendal holding a mixture of snow, rain, sleet, and hail. "How well can you both handle bad weather?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am
Lunia's eyes opened widely as she tripped over Nephilis's foot and did a few rolls on the ground, sitting up on her hands and kness she looked at him and smirked, wiping her mouth. "I'll remember that..." She siad before she quickly jumped up and got back into a fighting stance. "I'm going to hit you..." She said to herself, focusing her energy to keep an eye on every move Nephilis made. She blocked out everything around her and just kept her eyes on Nephilis the whole time, Lunia raced towards him and went to punch his chest, within a few seconds she took back her punch and went around to his back, aiming a sweeping kick for his feet to trip him up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games