Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

Such manners, such politeness, she was thinking. The entire time he was with her, he was so polite unlike the other mortals his age. Airi surprised herself by the wondering of her thoughts. She pursed her lips into a thin line and took the glass from his hand. Airi drank gingerly from it. The taste bubbled pleasantly on her tongue as the liquid flowed down her throat.

"Thank you for this, Hide-san," she finally said, her voice soft and calm. Airi glanced over at Hideaki, feeling him watching her. She found that she didn't mind. "How are you enjoying the dance?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled again and kissed her forehead again, "What would you like to do now love? I can't really go around talking to many people. It seems as though I do not like many here. But if you wish to mingle I will not protest. I will merely try to hold my temper." He laughed a bit then and pulled her back into the dance area. "Besides it would be a shame not to show off how beautiful you look. So much more sophisticated then all of the other girls here. You have excellent taste my dear."  

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 pm
|| Well, you forgot that Hunter is utterly sick of girls at this point in time. Next? The last part could work though, how do we get them together? ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm
||hmm, he could encroach on her territory again, but I can't think of anything but that. xD any ideas?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline thought hard. She could just talk with people. She didn't know many though. Okay she knew Veronica and Dylan(a little.). Her and Dylan had talked the first day of school. She smiled. Talking to Veronica would probably be funny. Armand wasn't fond of her. She smiled. "Thank you. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to wear and I liked this dress." She played with it as they walked back out to the dance area. "I'm not sure who to talk to. I only now like two people."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm
User Image

Kaline stared blankley around the room. There were other vampires, that she has only seen around the school, a few times. She noticed the boy of The Thorns. She's only read about their history ,in the library of her house. She saw him with his mortal girl, very close. He must be strong to resist her blood.. She noticed the blond haired vampire at a table also with her mortal boy, both drinking. She turned her head back to the Thorn, and the mortal girl.

Their history made Kaline shiver only slightly. She still remained fearless, and sat perfectly still at a table.

MindxHunter

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:12 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

a few days later....

Hunter had been roaming around again, teasing a few mortal girl. He wasn't really in the mood to kill them though so they... Well most of them, were left virtually unharmed. Walking once again through the cheeky little vampires "territory" although he hadn't staked out a territory in years. He never needed to, with Airi they had moved around. And no vampire had dared to approach him after the incident with Belle. The scent of the little vampire girl wafted across his nose. And he decided to see what mischief he could cause.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Startled a bit when she spoke he shook his head. "Oh, it's my pleasure." He chuckled. As she asked a question he took her hand and traced a circle atop it. Then shifting to a more comfortable position he bent down and kissed her hand tenderly.

As he looked up at her face he got the strangest feeling she enjoyed his company. "I am enjoying it quite a lot actually. Also I enjoy this time I have with you. Oh, Im sorry.." he let go of her hand and ruffled the back of his head.

Frozen_R0z3

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand smiled at her, "I hope one of those people is me. Otherwise I am going to have to be upset." He laughed at his joke and then he sensed the presence of eyes upon him. He looked up then around to the table where another vampire girl was sitting. He narrowed his eyes a bit then turned back to Madeline. "Will you excuse me for a second love. I have to attend to more business. Go talk to your friends I will join you in a bit." He kissed her forehead and then started to walk towards the female. When he arrived at the table he put one hand down on it and looked at the girl, "Mind telling me why you were looking at me and that girl?" He did not say it in a harsh way or anything but merely in a curious way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna inhaled. The slayer wanted revenge. She licked her lips and leaned against the alley wall. *"L'assassin oh l'assassin, sortir," she called softly, wanting to get this over with so he would leave her alone. God, humans were so slow. "Je suis fatigué de ceci. S'il vous plaît vous révéler."

The slayer stepped out and brandished a knife. Ravenna only sighed. He sliced at thin air. She dodged out of the way. Suddenly he was able to grasp her fist. She twisted. His hold stayed. She shimmied. It stayed. Ravenna kicked at him, but he stayed a solid statue.
His hood fell back to reveal a...a dhampir? Her eyes went wide. He took the oppurtunity to throw her to the ground and pierce her heart with a knife.

*Slayer oh slayer, do come out. I am tired of this. Please reveal yourself.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled. He was definitely one of those people. She looked over at him. He was leaving her again. Another business thing. She wondered what he who he was going to talk to. It didn't matter. She trusted him. He kissed her forehead and sent her on hey way. Madi didn't know where to go. She didn't want to interrupt what was going on between Veronica, Dylan, Ravin, and Hunter. She stood on the dance floor before making her way to a table. It looked empty so she took a seat.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Kaline stared blankley, until the Thorn put his hand on the table. She looked at him blankly. Replying calm and softly "I'm sorry Mr.Thorn...does it bother you?.. That I look at someone? Or my ability to see?"... She stared at him, very emotionless and calm.  

MindxHunter

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand rolled his eyes at her and then lifted his hand. He turned back to her and bared his fangs slightly, "Don't speak to me in that nonchalant tone. Show respect to your superior. I have lived many years more than you. I asked you a question and expected a simple answer you will do well to remember that girl." He retracted his fangs and then left with a sincere smile back at her, "It was nice talking to you." He turned and walked back to Madeline. He walked behind her chair and put his hands on her shoulders, "Come. Let's go talk to your friends. I feel as if I am monopolizing you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image

Madeline just sat there. One hand played with the hem of the dress. She glanced at all the people dancing. She smiled remembering her and Armand sharing a dance. Then he appeared behind her. It scared her a bit. He was just so quiet. "My friends. You mean Ronnie? I don't want to interrupt whatever they are doing?" She looked over at the group still talking.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games