Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 pm

((Yes, it is very very nice. ^^))

Ares scooted in beside Ella and wrapped an arm about her, laying his head down on her lap. He meant nothing by it, just the strain from going to Olympian where he used his powers to a mortal shell caused a lot of fatigue. "Sure, I'd like that."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:18 pm

(not sure if it helps but are we all thinking of Olympus as in the place? I'm just confused.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Hera yelled. She was in control now. Before anything, Hera jumped Dio. "You will do no such thing, you idiot! I am Hera, the goddess of weddings and such things. You will not ruin something like this!" Hera stated, wrapping her arms around his neck and trying to choke him. "Dionysus, I am Queen of the gods, and I command you to stop!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 pm

(o.o; I guess you must have turn Dio over to strangle him, huh Sakura? Either way I'll let you go with the auto-hit for the sake of RP drama. THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!)

Dionysus wrapped his hands around "Samantha's" arms as she proceed to strangle him. Subconsciously in Dionysus mind, he rejoiced as his prediction was correct. But now was not the time celebrate. Arguably, the most wrathful goddess was upon Dionysus, ready to take his life for sake of a couple of blind newly weds. "I..won't...yield to you!" Dionysus managed to bark. Acting on a half-baked plan, Dionysus pulled the raging goddess' head close to his and headbutted her to she let go of her grasp on his throat.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 pm

[I read the progress but have no idea how to jump in I didn't befriend anyone with Athena and Suzumi only befriended Ares.]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 pm

(Well where is Athena right now? Also, just in case no one knew, Dionysus is not the product of Zeus and Hera. He is the love child of Zeus ans some mortal woman.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

(Sean, we're not idiots >> )

(Serphrim, you may attend the wedding if you wish and see Hera beating on Dio)

(And thankies Blade-kun)

Ella blinks at Ares, then dismissed it as she looked to Bella. "Once we arrive, tidy up the guest room Bella." She said, still affected from losing her sister but not so much she would get special treatment.

Bella nods as she leans against the door, looking out of the window with a dreamy look. "Yes Ella.." She replied blankly, not minding orders. The collar's color dulled as it released its grip to control Bella, waiting for further orders from its master.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 am

(*ish in Emo Corner* I just wanted to make sure...*snivels*)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 am

Ares smoothed a hand along her leg idly as he listened to the car engine. "I'll sleep with you Ella." He glanced at her then back down. "I wont do anything...bad...promise." He chuckled a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 am

[whose wedding again? Athena out shopping for her car, which will be the one on the profile.]

Serphrim

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 pm

(The wedding consist of random npcs, and since its a npc party you can have anyone there. Like perhaps the car shop owner who needs to sign your papers?)

(HEY, my emo corner *kicks out*)

Ella blushes, avoiding eye contact. "Fine, that works too." She said looking out Ares's window, seeing some sort of wedding up ahead. "Poor humans...I'll never understand such occasions." She commented, hating the idea of marriage.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Arithiose was looking at his watch witch said 2:38 a.m.
(well i finally made it, looks like every one is asleep. well i guess i'll go find my dorm.)

shadowcharmer245

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 pm

(-.-' Dudddddddddde you don't know the rp's exact time. (is this the third time? XD) And this is high school not college =p Right now everyone is either heading home for bed, or attending an npc wedding with Dionysus and Hera (NOT SAYING THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED, just they're attending it.) A new school day will hopefully *glares at Sean then nudges him to signal to make it a quick wedding* start and it shall announce the School dance OR Culture festival.

ALRIGHT, everyone needs to do the poll now! )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 am

((Done and done. Whoa...is it that early...holy cow. XD))

Ares hears bells and opens his eyes a bit. "What is that noise...its...familiar...a wedding...poor humans." He chuckled a bit and closed his eyes again. He crossed his fingers over his chest and snuggled into Ella a bit. "Tell me when we're there please."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 am

Athena finally managed to buy her favorite yellow car on the lot. As she was driving it away she remembered that there was a wedding taken place today. she really didn't plan on going but as the wisdom goddess she wanted to make sure no one was acting stupid. So when she arrived and wore a sating red dress and red satin pump she was not surprise to see Dio and Hera attending. She didn't approach them but rather wanted to slip by unnoticed.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games