Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Jumping up through the earth like it didn't even exist Avon shot from the ground and looked at the group of people. " So this is where all of you where. " He said as he turned his head in time to see Kenji run off somewhere. " What's his problem? " He asked emotionlessly. Avon looked at the other people, he didn't know what they were planning on building but it didn't really matter. He cracked his knuckles and scanned the area with blank eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:28 am
"A school is a god awful place. It's that way because it's boring. You meet lots of friends there, but if you thought listening to me prep you all for war was boring, well, just die now." Marcove said vehemently. "I never liked school, but I like progress. That's why I went and that's why I'm here. Now, I have to do something real fast." Dulceri cracks his knuckles and points his fingers out. He rests them on the ground and breathes out. "This would be easy with your help Kenji." His muscles surge with energy and flex, showing the many outlines of his defined figure. With more than just muscle, he lifts the massive piece of Earth and closes his hand to crush it into sand. He falls to his knee and breathes and lets his body relax. "Wow. Easily five hundred tons...easily sore..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm
Amara was surprised that Kenji wouldn't stay and help Dulceri but they did have a young girl to find. Once they were over a hundred miles from Shale she stopped. She sniffed the air gently. "I think I have a scent" she added. She faced the southwestern position. "IF I'm right...and I'm almost always right, she's in that direction" she added.

Amalia looked at Dulceri and rolled her eyes. "School is a great place to learn new things, especially learning about your abilities" she added. "That's where I learned about my ability to control light and that their or several forms of light in the electromagnetic spectrum" she added with a smile. She looked at what Dulceri had done. "OKay Sandy, just a few more rounds and I suppose we'll be finished for today" she said with an exaggerated smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 pm
Dulceri looks over his shoulder at her and gives a sarcastic ha. "Fine then. Let me take my shoes off so I can do this quickly." He slips off his shoes and digs his toes in the sand. "Alright. Let's do this. Layer two coming up!" He steps forward with his unplanted leg and then lifts other leg from the sand. As he does, a tidal wave jets up into the air and rolls back uncovering another layer of dirt instead of sand. Dulceri falls back and sighs. "Why is this taking so much out of me I wonder. Okay. How much further Amalia?"  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm
Kenji let out a small sigh when they were far away from Shale. He had his reasons for leaving but he wasn't even sure of them himself. He nodded when Amara said she had a scent. "Alright. Lead the way ma'am." he said saluting yet hiding a grin at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm
Wondering about Dulceri's question himself Avon created the screen of light and typed gently on it, he slid his finger across the screen and to his eyes an outline appeared around Dulceri and a scan began to commense. If this was the Dulceri that Charon held so highly in his regards then moving this much sand shouldn't be a problem. He looked at the woman and said. " Using light would be good at carving fine details into the buildings, you would probably make a great architect. " He said without looking away from his screen.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm
Apollo frowned as he herd the diffrent terms of school he wasn't entirly sure which one to go with. "Well one of these days I will have to check out a school" He said. He wasn't sure what they wanted him to do exactly since his skills didn't really help in this situation.

Rygor smiled as he awoke. He felt better now although he was still heavally bandaged. He was pretty sure someone had asked a nurse to keep an eye on him but he wanted to see how the others were doing. He quickly made a portal to Amalia and smiled as he walked through. He was glad he was so close to amalia it made it easy to open portals to her. "Hey there" He said to the group as his portal closed. "Anything I can do to help?" He asked. He knew he probobly wasn't in the best condition to help but he thought maybe Avon's boosting his one power may have made it easier to use his others as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm
Void looked thoughtfully in the sky, the foundation for an enormous guild was engraved into the ground around him where the idyllic village once stood, he thought carefully about his next move, deciding that he needed to get on the good side of the Celestials, he wondered if he could set up a meeting some how, for whatever reason he had a new found reason to look for them.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled as she began to walk in the direction. She didnt know how close they were exactly, but they wouldnt get there in under a day. She looked over at Kenji. "Kenji, thanks a lot for coming with me...this is the first time anyone has ever offered to come with me anywhere" she added with a warmness in her voice.

Amalia looked at Dulceri and smiled. "No that's enough" she added with a smile. She then looked at Avon and nodded. "Thanks" she added. She heard what Rygor said and smiled. "Thanks for asking hun...um...right now how about you grab farming equipment and seeds so we can add plant life around this body of water" she added. She then looked at a large stone part of earth as she envisioned what she wanted to do. She extended her right hand. "Ultraviolet" she stated as purple light shot past it, breaking the inside making it a hollow building.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:07 am
"Alright." Dulceri gets to his feet and stretches a bit, his joints cracking as they relieved stress. "If you need me, then just say so." He begins to swirl the sand around, making sandstorm in the palm of his hand. "Hmm. Sorta tickles. Now I know what it feels like."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 am
Kenji followed Amara as she began to walk and started whistling a tune. Kenji stopped whistling and smiled at what Amara said. "You need some company. Being a loner's never fun." he replied still smiling. He then took a look around his surroundings. "Alright, so where do you think the lost child is? Just an estimation." he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and sighed. "That's the thing...I can only follow the scent...I know it's nowhere near one of the four prime nations" she stated as she continued to walk. "If you ever get tired, I can give you a lift" she added with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Kenji hid a smirk and jumped on Amara's back. "Ok. I'm tired." he stated, not at all embarrassed that he's acting like a little kid. "Haha, just kidding." he added laughing and jumped off. "I'm not tired yet but I might have to take you up on that offer soon." he said winking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Rygor frowned for a minute wondering if Amalia wanted him to get the seeds and equipment because he was hurt or because thats all there was to do. He didn't like the thought of people having him do small things because he was injured. He quickly went and got what they needed and set the stuff down when he returned "Okay well heres the stuff" He said. He looked at Amalia "Things seem to be going smoothly here" he said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. "Thanks alot" she stated as her right hand glew and a red light emitted from it, striking the earth leaving lines in the ground for the seeds. She carefully threw seeds into the sockets. Soon this would be a prosperous place. After hours of hard work, they were finally finished in North Shale. "Thanks a lot you guys, we really accomplished a lot in this small period of time" she stated.

((cant think of anything for Amara...sorry))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games