Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:02 am
RyderBlaise
Name: Alex (Please call me Ryder)
Hobbies: Reading, writing, RPing (I love t RP), I play some video games, and I like to spend time with my boyfriend and our dog out at the dog park

Hello new friends! I was invited to join your guild because I was kind and flipped someone's card over in the forums! But that's perfect I took one look at the front page and knew this place would suit me beautifully!

Welcome to the guild, Ryder! What kind of dog do you have? Glad you thought the guild would suit you~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:03 am
RueRouge_Returns
Hi i'm Leanna and i'm . . . 27
my hobbies include reading game playing with friends board or video games D&D some con hopping heart AWA is my favorite
and currently far too much time in lake kindred kin are just awesome

Hi Leanna! I'm the same age as you so no need to worry about it! Have you managed to catch the lovebug kin? I thinking of going back to playing Lake Kindred but haven't had much time.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 am
capitalistfatcat
Name: Morgan
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, and tennis

Enjoy the guild, Morgan!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 am
chernobylpets
Name: Chern
Hobbies: I like to draw, paint, cook, watch crappy horror movies, collect anime, skateboard, and laugh at people who hurt themselves.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Pleasure to meet you too, Chern!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:07 am
Dark_Slytherin
Name: Dark
Hobbies: Cosplay, gaming, drawing/animation, listening to music, hang about gaia (lately has been cosplay arena mostly).

I would say quote to grab my attention, however with this current event not the best idea. sweatdrop

Also thank you to Sid for the invite, since I've flipped their side.

You're welcome, Dark! Yea, the quote notifications are flooding my home page because of this event and makes it hard to tell when someone in the guild has quoted me. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:58 am
Sid the Bear
Insta Zombi in a Boxx
My name is: Paris

I am 24... practically ancient lol

My hobbies include: writing, doodling, Just Dance on Xbox, cooking, gardening, reading, casual bicycling (not for exercise, just around the neighborhood when it's pretty outside), and other boring old people stuff

Hello, Paris! You are not ancient~ If you were, then I would be immortal? haha Read anything interesting lately? I'm a reader too and would love suggestions.
Recently I read Terry Pratchett's books on Tiffany Aching. Since then I've started his old Diskworld series. You should look into it. It's amazing. He has about 41 novels or something like that. He died last year so there won't be any new ones unfortunately but they're worth looking up.  

Insta Zombi in a Boxx

Friendly Gaian

RueRouge_Returns

Naughty Delight

41,700 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 am
Sid the Bear
RueRouge_Returns
Hi i'm Leanna and i'm . . . 27
my hobbies include reading game playing with friends board or video games D&D some con hopping heart AWA is my favorite
and currently far too much time in lake kindred kin are just awesome

Hi Leanna! I'm the same age as you so no need to worry about it! Have you managed to catch the lovebug kin? I thinking of going back to playing Lake Kindred but haven't had much time.

it's a wonder i found this reply with the massive quote wars going on xd
that's nice lol i don't feel old till i get to talking to people and they're all under 20 . . . then well it's like what are you doing playing a kids game so much
the answer of course is spending time with my sisters cause they both play.
I did manage to catch one but hadn't got far with it yet i see they fixed the bug with it so might go play some more with it now see if i can catch another one LK is fun i do hope you find the time to play more  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:23 pm
Hello everyone, I want to keep my name a secret but you could call me Pandi or Puddi, I enjoyed playing Nintendo games and online games such as League of Legends, The Sims, and Smite heart I hope I met some ppl here! Oh and I am 17 yrs old  

vietea

11,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100

Dark_Slytherin

Winter Soldier

44,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:49 pm
Sid the Bear
Dark_Slytherin
Name: Dark
Hobbies: Cosplay, gaming, drawing/animation, listening to music, hang about gaia (lately has been cosplay arena mostly).

I would say quote to grab my attention, however with this current event not the best idea. sweatdrop

Also thank you to Sid for the invite, since I've flipped their side.

You're welcome, Dark! Yea, the quote notifications are flooding my home page because of this event and makes it hard to tell when someone in the guild has quoted me. gonk

It's a quote spam fest. Too many notices. sweatdrop

And it's so hard to stay on Friday'sXIII's side, almost always instantly turned back to LadyLuck's. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:52 am
gr33tea
Hello everyone, I want to keep my name a secret but you could call me Pandi or Puddi, I enjoyed playing Nintendo games and online games such as League of Legends, The Sims, and Smite heart I hope I met some ppl here! Oh and I am 17 yrs old

Welcome to the guild, Pandi! Hope you enjoy it~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Midwinter_Sun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am
So I have been in this guild for years, and I might have previously introduced myself, but since I disappeared from Gaia for two years (after disappearing before that for however long) I figured I could reintroduce myself!

Name: You can call me Lily.
Hobbies: drawing, crochet, poi, levistick, playing with the dogs (black lab mix and german shep) and chasing them when they take off, reading (borrowing my husband's Drizzt books by R.A. Salvatore at the moment), hiking and other outdoorsy stuff. Currently totally wasting hours away playing Lake Kindred, before that discovery I played anything from simple flash games to RTS to MMOs, really anything that's not a shooter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:32 pm
Midwinter_Sun
So I have been in this guild for years, and I might have previously introduced myself, but since I disappeared from Gaia for two years (after disappearing before that for however long) I figured I could reintroduce myself!

Name: You can call me Lily.
Hobbies: drawing, crochet, poi, levistick, playing with the dogs (black lab mix and german shep) and chasing them when they take off, reading (borrowing my husband's Drizzt books by R.A. Salvatore at the moment), hiking and other outdoorsy stuff. Currently totally wasting hours away playing Lake Kindred, before that discovery I played anything from simple flash games to RTS to MMOs, really anything that's not a shooter.

Welcome back, Lily! And happy early birthday~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

rostrotten

Questionable Wildcat

26,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Contentious Pest Control 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:47 pm
wasn't expecting a guild invitation but ayyy lmao

you can call me jeebs (he/they), i'm twenty years old, and my hobbies include: playing pokémon, hunting sycamortes, watching youtube videos (let's plays, horror stories, daily shows), roleplaying with friends, and drawing characters (usually my own original characters because i'm not too big on fanart).

i've been on gaiaonline since early 2007 and was an avid player of zOMG!; after the game got pulled off of the site i bailed for a while. i was around for easter 2015, ducked out again, and then returned for easter 2016. that's when i picked up lake kindred and i've been spending my days grinding ever since. : )

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 pm
Hey everyone! I was invited here by an awesome person ^^ I am 16, and I like to write, Gaia, play Lake Kindred, watch TV, read, and I love fruit salad and gummy bears~  

Shemmicka

Dangerous Flatterer

7,475 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dab_Royal_Gold

Skilled Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:33 pm
well hey I'm Jay nwn
Hobbies: reading, basketball, and having a good time playing games with friends  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff