Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voice Behind The Mask

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 pm
"Well, if I wouldn't have looked in the Garage first I wouldn't have found anybody interesting to talk to now would I?" She stared at him for a moment taking in what she had learned so far about this dashing young man. "So your alchemy skills are pretty high up aren't they." She looked at him out the corner of her eye and smirked, already knowing the answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm
"Yea so is your mind reading powers i'm assuming, i just guessed you'd go to the tour office, so where are you from Crystal?" said Gunnar who is this girl, she's very pretty but I don't think i'll be able to surprise her with anything Gunnar thought  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm
"Haha, I don't read minds. Some people are just predictable. But don't worry, you'll get your chance to surprise me." She winked at him and glanced at his arm. "I'm assuming that you had that made out of steel because with a cooper arm being as light as it is, it's sooo easy to destroy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm
Love_and_rockets6
"Haha, I don't read minds. Some people are just predictable. But don't worry, you'll get your chance to surprise me." She winked at him and glanced at his arm. "I'm assuming that you had that made out of steel because with a cooper arm being as light as it is, it's sooo easy to destroy."

"actually carbon micro-tubing which is much stronger than steel, transmuted the pieces my self with one arm after the doctors stopped the bleeding" Gunnar said "you still didn't tell me where you're from'  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm
"Hell. It's amazing how carbon mirco tubing is stronger than steel but can still b destroyed by something like me. But of corurse I would never do that to such a nice person." She reached acrosses the table and took his hand, feeling the cool, smooth metal against her palm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm
"you're not human are you?" asked Gunnar as he blushed when she gripped his metal hand  

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IIToxxicTess48II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 am
Brooke Clarke...

Brooke sighed, and waved goodbye to Gunnar. 'A new friend, perhaps?' She thought to herself. Making sure she had all of her things, Brooke swept her turquoise fringe out of her eyes again, and suck quietly out of the cafe, looking for action somewhere else...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm
"Why would you think that. Is it because I can crush your arm into a million pieces right now or is it because you saw my wings earlier?" She asked Gunnar testingly. She liked this boy but was going to see what he would be up for in the long run.  

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 pm
"well being able to crush something stronger..." Gunnar paused while something she said dawned on him "You have wings? That is So cool!" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm
"Yeah, I'll show you later. And this is why I didn't over react to your arm. I'm special like you." She just smiled as if he had just stated that she had big lips. "I really wish I would've met you sooner."  

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm
Love_and_rockets6
"Yeah, I'll show you later. And this is why I didn't over react to your arm. I'm special like you." She just smiled as if he had just stated that she had big lips. "I really wish I would've met you sooner."

"M...me to... well... not me... I mean um... you" Gunnar stammered through "will you excuse me a moment" he spun around in his chair took out a large scrap of paper and a straw and with his alchemy turned it into a beautiful rose he spun back around "For you crystal," he said as he gave her the flower  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 pm
"Awe, thanks Gunnar I really," Crystal picks up the rose and gets burned. "Ow, s**t that hurt. I hate when that happens." She rubs her fingers together and looks at Gunnar. "Sorry I really like the rose, its just that sometimes if I get a gift its made from love and love isn't really my bestest friend in the world right now. Damn, now im stammering on." She clapped her hand over her mouth but smiled at The boy across from her with her bright green eyes.  

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm
Love_and_rockets6
"Awe, thanks Gunnar I really," Crystal picks up the rose and gets burned. "Ow, s**t that hurt. I hate when that happens." She rubs her fingers together and looks at Gunnar. "Sorry I really like the rose, its just that sometimes if I get a gift its made from love and love isn't really my bestest friend in the world right now. Damn, now im stammering on." She clapped her hand over her mouth but smiled at The boy across from her with her bright green eyes.

"Don't worry, I do it all the time when i'm around someone i like" Gunnar admitted blushing "and i mean like like, not just regular like"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm
"Hahaha." She smirked at him and started chewing on a straw. "You know it's not everyday you make a new friend. I'm kinda beat right now wanna come hang out at my dorm?" She leaned back in her chair and looked at him, daring to decline her offer.  

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games