Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Stone
"Were hiding becuase the girls are com-" he was cut off by the girls coming into their hiding place

Snowstorm
"Eclipes I told you they were following us" she gave her sister a look saying 'I told you so'

Eclipes
"You were right" she looked at both of them
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 am

He looks at snowstorm and the other two, oblivious to what is happening he happily says "Hi guys! What are you doing there?"

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

((Guess I'll do something since Bakher and Dark have vanished))

Kaishin woke up as his stomach rumbled. Getting to his feet he looked around his dimly lit chamber to see his female companion still sleeping soundly. Smiling to himself, he quietly left the room and walked outside. He saw Kirias and Bakher staring at something a few metres away, but whatever it was smelled god awful... he didn't want to know.

He looked out at the forest and grinned, lowering himself down near the ground, he then shot off like a bullet into the trees. He laughed as the wind whipped around his body as he raced at top speed through the forest, the surrounding scenery was just a blur and he ran. An unfamiliar scent caught his nose... but his mind registered the fact that the scent was directly in front of him just a few seconds too late. He burst through the trees and plowed straight into the hiding area that was currently occupied, crashing into the small group that was there...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Jin gently punching Stone in the shoulder saying with a huge grin "Nice hiding spot you chose, Stone!" and stood up and turned to Frost "Oh we're just hiding from Eclipse and Snowstorm for no adequately explained reason." and was promptly knocked off balance as Kaishin plowed into the hiding spot and caused him to trip, falling face first into the ground "urgh..." he mumbled/

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 pm

[My-spacebar-is-not-working-so-i'll-have-to-type-like-this-for-a-while]

Stone
"I-choose-a-good-spot-to-put-you-diddn't-I"-he-started-laughing-histaricly

Snowstorm
"Jin-are-you-ok?"-she-looked-worried

Eclipes
"Hey,-what-was-that-for"-she-looked-at-Kaishin-then-realized-she-didn't-know-him-"What's-your-name?"-she-barked.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Jin picked himself up "y-yeah, i-i'm fine."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Kaishin got to his feet and shook his head. "Sorry about that" he said. he looked around to see that he had run into a small group of wolves, but not ones that he recognized.
"My name is Kaishin" he said, replying to the female that addressed him. "I am the Alpha Leader of the nearby wolf pack".
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

(Before anyone gets mad the owner has my rpc and gave me the ok to start posting before she puts my profile up.)
"So he is a alpha better keep my eyes on him." Snow thought as she walked up to a group of wolves slowly. "I am kinda new to this area and was wondering if anyone knew of some good hunting grounds where i could catch a rabbit or something?" She asked in a calm voice as she looked at them all.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 am

((what happened?))
He rolls on the floor laughing at them
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

*I reach my den and see the remains of teh deer I killed* better get rid of this so I don't attract unwanted guests. *I grab and drag the deer carcaus by mouth out into the woods a bit*

Gravekenshin

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

Jin turned to Kaishin and said "I'm Jin." when his balance was nearly lost again as the forest floor shook with an enormous thud and he raised his nose to the air, sniffed, and picked up a scent he knew all to well, and stammered "u-um...I...I'll be r-right back..." then immediately scaled the next to him with great speed, upon reaching the top he searched the surrounding areas and saw something that made his blood run cold.

((I'M NOT A WOLF HRRRRRRG))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 pm

"Looks like things are about to get ugly around here. This should be fun." Snow thought as she watched jin climb. she turned to afce the way he was and sniffed the air. "What is it?" She asked not knowing what this new scent was.

((Sorry won't make that mistake a second time.))

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

What little color Jin's face had drained away as a huge,scaled, shimmering white head rose above the tree's and let out an ear splitting roar, knocking Jin out of the tree, Jin landed on his feet and stammered "T-that i-is S-S-S-Samaranth, B-Bane of the North, He's been constantly attacking my tribe for centuries..."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

"Would you like a hand dealing with him?" Snow asked looking up. "Finaly something worth fighting." She thought as a smirk crossed her face.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Jin lowered his head and closed his eyes "I don't know what you could to him, his scales are tough then any other thing on this planet...and those that even stand a chance are those marked with this symbol..." he removed the small band of cloth he kept over the symbol burned into his right arm.

((if u want to see the symbol, you'll have to find my first post in this thread, it should be a dozen or so pages back.))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff