Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am
Knowing that panicking would not help the matter at hand, Cecilia calmed her emotions, which were attempting to become frantic once again. She remembered what had happened the last time she was frightened and didn't want a repeat of it. The young Cosmic Owl directed her gaze towards the burning building for a few moments before she turned back to the others standing before Roulin and her. She was able to sense the energies from the others after she had calmed her emotions and sighed in relief upon discovering they were truly safe and uninjured. If they were injured, their energy patterns would have been very faint to Cecilia and if they had passed on from this world, then....Well, one would get the picture. "Well, should we locate the others?" she asked the others not caring who answered. Despite the fact that everyone was all right, it might have been best to regroup with the others and make sure that everyone was together before they had to split up into their two teams.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am
dragon-talk

Just as he expected, the Russian held himself up with his shadows against the shock wave and swung his scythe to block the sword swipes. Johan scowled slightly when he noticed Nikolai hastily reaching for a concealed weapon. He managed to barely move his leg in time to avoid a shot aimed at his left kneecap. He felt the graze of the second bullet, but didn't show that it hurt him at all. In fact, it really didn't hurt very much anyway. Johan dropped low and gave a sweeping kick at Nikolai's legs, trying to knock him off balance. "Did she tell you what she did to Berlin when she was a mere child? If so, then you should understand how dangerous she can really be."

At first, Anya didn't really know what to do as Johan came running at Nik. Though, her first instinct was to draw two throwing needles and hold them in preparation to be thrown at their attacker. She heard Nik's comment about the 'I am your father' schtik and gave a momentary pause to let that sink in. Was this guy fighting them her father or something? He didn't look at all familiar given that she had never met her father in her entire life. But what did it matter now? Even if he was her father, Anya knew she had to protect herself and Nikolai from getting killed. When Berlin was mentioned though, Anya froze for a moment. This guy knew what had happened at Berlin when she lost control!? Not many people knew about it as it was classified information. So how did this guy know about it? He was obviously a high ranking officer from the clothing he wore, so maybe he would be privileged enough to know what she did. "Is that why you're attacking us? Because of Berlin? How do you know about it? And why!? I don't know you! The only other survivor from that incident is dead!" she asked aloud, not really expecting an answer.

While Nikolai would be preoccupied with what he had just done to attack him, Johan gave a shock wave out from his feet to propel him up into the air high enough that he could do a flip over Nik if the Russian chose to jump over the sweeping kick. As soon as his feet landed, Johan darted straight for Anya. He knocked the throwing knives out of her hand as she raised them to defend herself. He then brought one sword down to point at her face. "You should be able to tell how I know that. Besides, even though I am your father, I still feel it is necessary to kill you before you lose control again and kill even more people."

Nikolai hopped over the sweeping kick, and looked up as Johan vaulted over him. "Kinda gotta give him credit, he's old, but he's got some moves." Nik quickly turned around and saw Johan bring his sword to Anya's face. Nik growled and charged right at Johan, manipulating his shadows to surrounding Anya in a shield of shadow, which then sank into the ground before coming back up behind Nik and releasing Anya, and grabbing Johan's legs so he couldn't move. He brought his scythe forward and swung it, around Johan's neck and stopping not even an inch from decapitating him. "I told you that I wasn't going to back down, so what made you think I was just gonna stay over there when you tried to attack her?" Nik frowned lightly, he was not happy with this guy, despite his impressive skills, he really wanted to kill him. Despite his scythe being able to cut the man's throat easily, Nik also had his pistol pointed at Johan's back, if he moved, he'd get a bullet in his spine.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm
Lucien slowly descended them, lowering them onto the ground in a semi secluded spot, he knew that people were going to be panicing, he didn't want Amara to deal with that stress. He looked towards her as he placed her down. "Sorry Amara, wait here for a moment. I've got to see if there are any people left in the building." He said as he looked towards the blazing building. He shot forward using his super speed power to quickly cross the distance to once again arriving at the building. He covered his eyes a little as the flames swarmed up. He grunted, using his telekinetic powers he created panels that pushed back the flames around himself. Using his Periodic Generator he began having his salivary glands in his mouth secrete oxygen, he didn't want to breathe in smoke or burn his throat. He looked through the building his vision attempting to peer through the choking smoke or the embers that flew from the walls. He could hear people screaming as they tried to escape from their fate. He clenched his hand as he tore a door from it's hinged using his telekinesis again. Inside he found three people huddling together with trails of tears marking their faces. They all rushed forward heading through the escape path Lucien had made. He cringed a little as the flames licked at his body burning his shoulder and his calf. He grunted a little at the sensation but continued to search for people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm
((TFP---Raven))

As Raven suspected, the male was not able to fully dodge all of the crescent shaped shockwaves. One made contact with his right shoulder with an impact that would have surly shattered a bone or two. Still, the man did not let the pain show on his face as he regained his composure and fired a shockwave towards Raven. With a soft sigh Raven readied herself. She knew well enough how this power worked to be able to avoid any critical blows. This guy, however seemed slightly inexperienced, he was thinking things through too much, the hesitation in his attacks showed that…His tactic was nothing special, he seemed to fire, fire, dodge, fire, think and fire some more…Which begged the question; Did he actually know what he was doing? If the answer was no, then why didn’t he know? Surely he should know the ins and outs of this particular power. Unless…

Before Raven could even comprehend her train of thought, she had to dive to the left before being hit by the mans attack. She flipped back onto her feet in time to notice that he had fired another shockwave. “Tsch…”She gritted her teeth together and fired a blast of her own. Once again the pair was locked in a fierce battle of dominance. This time, Raven was not going to let her shockwave die down. Apparently the guy was thinking the same way. Adding more power to her shockwave, the French woman let out a small laugh. “You are completely new to this! I can tell!” Her sharp blue eyes bored into the male’s soft brown eyes as she added yet more force to her attack. Then something happened that she had not fully expected. The two dangerous forces seemed to merge together and expand outwards from the middle, nothing further changed for a few seconds… But then, the shockwaves exploded outwards.

United as one single shockwave, the force was definitely powerful. The blast smashed through buildings and sent those fighting nearby, hurtling through the air like they were nothing. That also included Raven and the other shockwave user. The strange occurrence left Raven‘s mind reeling in confusion. The only logical reason Raven could think up was that the pair of them had lost control. That somehow, the very tip of their shockwaves had reacted to the pressure that had been built up during their fight for dominance, and simply…exploded outwards. “Heh, it wont happen again.” With a deep breath, Raven pulled herself back to her feet. The man was also doing the same.

((TFP---Serena))

Well it was easy to see that Serena was really enjoying the bloody blood bath that was unfolding within the family themed restaurant. She was still using only her daggers, but they are more then enough for the young assassin. She flipped, spun, and leapt her way through the heavily armed fighters. Every now and then she would pause to see how the Frozen Owl was holding up. He was doing a lot better then she had first thought. Apparently the little dead girl had given him a kick up the arse and a big reality check. “Excellent…” Well, she may have spoken a bit too soon. For as she hacked another solider down, she witnessed the young Owl being thrown to the floor with horrifying force. “Damn it!” The Vanishing Owl killed off her latest target and headed over towards Kojiro…who was about to be filled with bullets.

Now the silver haired woman was annoyed enough to put away her ‘kiddy weapons’ and opted to use a pair of Uzi’s on the guy responsible for Koji’s coughing. “Hey, big boy, over here~” The man turned at Serena‘s words and even managed to squeeze the trigger on his gun. He missed epically. “You suck.” Serena muttered with a smile before she opened fire in a semi crazed manner. Her laughter filled the place as she kept up the shooting, switched targets when the one was on was completely butchered. Finally, the only sound that could be heard was the sound coming from the Uzi’s. Serena eventually stopped shooting (only after the guns ran out of ammo) and tossed the weapons to one side. With a simply huff, the Vanishing Owl walked towards Koji and tapped him in the side with a foot. “You alive, kid?”

((UNS---Daryle))

The Breezy Owl was quite startled by the plane, but managed to get out of the building in time. He drew in a long breath and let out a low whistle “I wouldn’t want to be the one footing that bill.” He allowed himself a few minutes to tae in the current situation before heeding the Satan Owl’s words. “I will be seeing you all again soon.” He muttered before turning around and walking away. As he walked, he pulled out his cell phone and dial a number. After two rings a deep male voice spoke. “Ah, Mikhail, it is I, Daryle Saxton. Your one and only best friend. I am merely ringing to inform you that I will be dropping by your place for a visit.” Daryle smiled brightly as he spoke, and smiled even more as Mikhail seemed to stutter and fret. “No need to sound so happy about this. I know you have missed me.” Unlikely, Daryle was usually too much for the mafia boss to handle. “Hehehe, I can hear the excitement in your voice! Aha! I have many tales to tell you, comrade!” Oh man, Daryle’s tales were usually very elaborated and…random. It seemed Mikhail would be needing a very stiff drink….

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 pm
Kate heard Roulin's reply to her scolding and merely scoffed. "That is a blatant lie. You were shouting like a madman at your own father when he clearly had nothing to do with this..." she muttered under her breath. She was starting to consider just dragging Roulin away from this whole war to help her put spirits back into Eternity now just to punish him.

Erin finally came up to where Che and the others were standing, but she did not approach them. Her attention was focused on the burning and collapsing UNS building, her eyes wide with fear. Was Elle still inside? The glowing flickering light from the flames threw shadows over her thin frame and gave a dark orange hue to the blood that had stained her shirt, hands and face. She stood there watching the inferno for a while, trying to collect her thoughts enough to try to locate her sister's psyche to see where she was.

====

Anya had just enough time to say one question: "...You're... my father...?" just before Nik manipulated her shadow to transport her away from Johan.

Johan could sense Nik charging him from behind and to the left. His eyes narrowed in mild annoyance as he barely managed to turn to raise one sword to block the scythe before it could come inches within the personal space around his neck. This would make it so Johan was fully facing Nikolai now. The other sword swung around to stop inches from Nik's own neck. "If you move even one inch, boy, these swords will end your life without regret."

When she resurfaced a little ways behind Nik, Anya could see that both Johan and Nik were at a stalemate for the moment. "Nik! Stop it already!" she shouted so the two men could hear her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 pm
Nikolai frowned when Johan told him not to move and simply replied, "I have to admit gramps, you're pretty good for an old guy. But you're forgetting that I have a pistol pointed at your crotch, and there's a few major arteries down there. You'd be dead as soon as you walked three steps. Granted you have a sword at my throat... but then again what's important is protecting Anya." Nik waited to see what happened next; they would either both die or back off and end the stalemate. He called out to Anya and said, "Anya, how exactly would you like me to stop. By letting him chop my head off? Or maybe I should shoot him in the crotch? I don't have too many options that don't involve decapitation of you or me." He said, keeping an eye on Johan for any sudden movements. If Johan were to move even an inch, he may not be dead in an instant, but he would be open against Anya's attack. That said, Nik really didn't want to be decapitated, he much preferred staying alive.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 pm
"Guys, guys....shut up." Che said between Kate and Roulin who was already preparing a retort for Kate. "Listen, I'm sure you want answers, but I can't give them to you. If you want answers, we can either start this mission and talk to these idiots or we can go to that airport that is currently filled with dead bodies." Cecilia's question had finally registered with Che who then turned to look at her. "Who are we missing if you know? I'm sure it's just Will, Noel, Erin and Elle, Victoria and Thomas right? Khalifa and Jaylin as well."

"Again...and you forgot Demios. Goddamn it. Che, if I'm not mistaken, I'm on your team. Lucien's leading his own right? We can move now if you want. Cecilia, let me see the blueprints. I'm ready to read them now." Roulin looked over his shoulder once again after Lucien took to the building in a valiant effort to save those who were trapped. Scowling, he returned his sight forward and held out his hand awaiting the blueprints.

"Yeah, I'm on Che's team as well....and I vote we leave now. The quicker the better." Moli chimed it. The last thing he was prepared to do was by while another group of crazed individuals had their way with a people filled building. "If we leave, I'm sure our friend Lucien will get the picture that we're on our jobs now. Anyone else ready?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 pm
Cecilia's eyes shifted in a certain direction allowing her to catch a glimpse of Erin. Yet she hadn't approached them just yet. Cecilia's shoulders relaxed in relief. She did not go without noticing the blood that stained her clothing. Was it her own blood? Cecilia couldn't see any injuries. The young Sapphire Owl was about to ask her new friend what had happened when she was interrupted by Roulin asking for the blueprints. Cecilia was glad that she had been holding on to her purse when Roulin had teleported them out of the falling building. She unzipped the bag and pulled out the blueprints, and placed them in Roulin's outstretched hand. She then spoke, pointing in the direction that Erin was in. "Erin's over there," she said pointing at the blood-stained Artistic Owl. "Oh and I don't think that's her blood. She doesn't look injured to me," Cecilia said in a surprisingly calm voice. There were other young women who would have been frantic upon seeing a girl whose clothing was covered in blood, but Cecilia remembered that Erin had mentioned that her mutation was blood manipulation. Cecilia lifted her hand and waved Erin over.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 am
As she was trying to search for Elle's psychic signature, Erin found that she couldn't concentrate as well while looking at the flames and the collapsing UNS building. The Artistic Owl forced herself to turn away from the sight of the destruction. As she did, Erin noticed some movement to her left. She looked up and saw the bulk of the group standing together not too far away. Blinking away her slight surprise, Erin managed to force a small smile back at Cecilia along with a small wave. It might look a little creepy or disturbing with the blood on her face and clothes. She didn't think she could go over there yet. At least not until she knew Elle was okay. "Hey..." Erin replied softly, even though Cecilia probably couldn't hear her over the chaos.

====

"I am more than willing to sacrifice my life in order to end hers, boy." Johan retorted to Nikolai. He was willing to do everything in his power to put Anya six feet under, even if it cost his own life in the process. He stared down impassively at the Russian owl, watching Nik to make his next move. "So go ahead and try to kill me. I am more than capable of making sure that she will go with me."

"Nik! This time you really are being an idiot!" Anya shouted back. "Is it really worth it to get your head cut off just to make sure I live? If you hadn't followed me from Russia, you wouldn't be in this mess now!" Anya really did hate to see people get killed because of her, especially those close to her that she knew well. This most definitely included Nikolai. "I'd rather I would be the one decapitated than see you get killed because of me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 am
Locke was surprised when Vincent got free, and even more so when he saw how violent things got. He quickly pulled his guns out and ran as fast as he could managing to keep up with Vincent, but just barely. "Vincent, whats going on" He said his voice obviously panicked. He was hesitant to use his guns but had them ready just in case. "Vincent, I don't know how long I can keep running" He said after they had ran for a while, unlike Vincent he wasn't trained in this sort of thing.

Demios slowly began to come to, as he did his vision was blurred at first. He could first see the bright red hair he wondered for a moment if he were dead or if Armand was taking care of him. However, it was soon apparent it was a girl and not Armand "A..are you an...angel?" He asked after a moment. He wasn't sure if he should be relieved or worried. He paused as things slowly came back to him "W..what happened?" He asked. He had a million questions running through his mind, but he knew to take a second to breathe.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 am
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro kept coughing, however within those few moments, an unrealistic amount of gunfire had been heard, Kojiro looked up to see them man in front of him ripped apart by the rounds, blood splashed lightly across him, he could not begin to comprehend the amount of blood that had been spilled at that moment, more importantly, he let his restraints loosen a little and he wiped out several people, taking their lives. Out of frustration?...was it to protect them?...or could something inside possibly be enjoying it? Almost like a a feral blood-lust that the ice he used craved every time he summoned it. Kojiro did not have time for mulling over anything at the moment. But he felt sick just thinking about what he had done, and the smell and sight of the blood was making him sick. Kojiro stifled his coughing by holding his arm to his mouth as muffled coughs finally seemed to die down, the attacker was unable to hold Kojiro for very long, due to his body temperature, so he was just surprised. Kojiro placed his hand back on the ground there was blood staining the sleeve where h had coughed,quickly hiding it, he looked up, unwilling to look up into Serena's eyes,"....I'm fine...thank you..." he whispered. Kojiro surveyed the area, still not sure who these assailants were, Kojiro could have sworn he felt a rumbling as he looked out the window, "Raven..." he thought to himself, he was not sure where they were going but he hoped that since they were defending this city, he would cross paths with Raven soon, he was more than sure she was alright, but even then...,"What are we going to do now?" Kojiro asked quietly, unsure of what her objective really was when they escaped out of the room..

═══════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am
((TFP---Raven))

“You people are all the same, never giving up. Good, it would be boring if you all ran with your tails between your legs” Unlike Raven, the man had not spoken once. It didn’t bother the French woman, she couldn’t care less. He was not going to be alive for much longer anyways. Plumes of thick grey smoke drifted upwards and surrounded the two fighters like a ghostly fighting ring. Raven smiled before stepping forwards, she was waiting for the man to make the first move. He on the other hand seemed to be waiting for her to do the same thing…So Raven was going t have to work in order to get what she wanted. “You really are a pathetic excuse of a man…neither Owl nor human. I can tell, you are stuck bang right in the middle of two races. Natural or synthetic? No need to answer that question. Your lack of skill is enough of an answer for me.” The man’s jaw twitched as he gritted his teeth together allowing Raven enough of an excuse to keep baiting him. “Your something with power and yet you choose to be nothing more then a dogsbody for the stupid humans in power. I tell you what, give up now and I will think about letting you live…” She had no intention of letting the guy live after he dared to attack her city.

Her offer was clearly shut down as the male fired a powerful shockwave towards Raven. Just what she had wanted. For when he was attacking with shockwaves, he was leaving himself open. Raven dived to the right and fired a shockwave of her own. The area was filled with more dense smoke and it was becoming hard to see. Raven stood up and looked to where the man had once stood…nothing. He was not in sight. Which meant her shockwave had hit him or he was hiding “Hmmm…” In those short seconds, everything had turned rather silent. Raven’s heart almost seemed to stop as she listened out for any sound that may give the guys location away. So she was completely taken aback by the shockwave that hit her full on from behind….

Like a puppet with no strings, The Fallen Phoenix’s leader was sent hurtling through the air. “How…how did he get behind me…?” With deadly force, Raven came to a halt after smashing into the side of a metallic building. The impact had knocked the wind from her lungs and even caused her to cough up a small speckle of blood. “Damn…that man.” Out of the smoke the guy came walking, his heavy boots thumped on the ground and sent Raven’s heart pumping harder. It was almost like some twisted scene out of a 60’s movie. The blonde haired woman tried to pull herself up from the ground, but her legs seemed to buckle beneath her own light weight. The raven haired man stopped directly in front of her. His soft brown eyes void of all emotion. He was ready to end it all, to kill the woman before him. He reached out with a gloved hand, the ground beneath Raven trembled with the force that was oh so familiar to her. Her own precious power was about to become the bullet that ended her life, was she ready to die? Of course not…

((TFP---Serena))

Serena arched an eyebrow as she watched Kojiro coughed, she placed one hand on a hip and waited for his coughing fit to die down. “Cough it up, kid…” She muttered dryly, possibly bored of standing around when there was many more people to kill. When Koji’s coughs died down and he removed his arm from his mouth, Serena caught a rather fleeting glance of a splodge of red on his sleeve. She would have thought nothing of it…merely put it down as blood from one of the men they had killed…but, the Frozen Owl had obviously tried to hide it from the young woman’s eyes. “I am glad you are ok…” Serena said as she narrowed her eyes. She shook her head and opted to leave her questioning for a later time. Right now she was still in the mood for killing. With an all but too innocent smile, Serena held out her hand for Kojiro to take “We, my ice wielding friend, are going to start clearing the streets of vermin.” In that moment, a small tremor could be felt “It seems Raven is doing her part….lets go and play ours.”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm
Chris Shadowheart
Demios slowly began to come to, as he did his vision was blurred at first. He could first see the bright red hair he wondered for a moment if he were dead or if Armand was taking care of him. However, it was soon apparent it was a girl and not Armand "A..are you an...angel?" He asked after a moment. He wasn't sure if he should be relieved or worried. He paused as things slowly came back to him "W..what happened?" He asked. He had a million questions running through his mind, but he knew to take a second to breathe.

Bun Bun had finished tending to Demios. Thanks to Demios's barrier, neither one of them were really hurt badly at all. Bun Bun blinked as it looked down at Demios. "No! I am Bun Bun!" the bunny turned girl chirped in its Bun Bun voice, apparently forgetting that the voice probably didn't work with the form it currently had. "A big plane crashed into the building," Bun Bun answered matter of factly, completely oblivious to the fact that its appearance was confusing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro looked up to her,"Right...hopefully they are alright...." He mumbled, he did not take her hand as he got to his feet, his temperature was returning to normal, but he did not want to take any chances. Kojiro hoped he could introduce her to Raven in a much peaceful situation, but he felt that he could trust her now. Kojiro nodded as he agreed to defend from this onslaught, and began following her into the city he had to fight for.

═══════╝

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm
Lorna flew over another area of the city. The wind whipped her emerald hair around her face. She was able to sense her comrades. They were each in different parts of the city. From the way their energy fluxuated, it was clear that they were locked in battle. She focused herself on the nearest energy, which she recognized as Kojiro's the next closest seemed to be near him. She lowered her metallic disc, which she flew on towards the ground in front of a restaurant where she had sensed one of her comrades. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing Kojiro and an unfamiliar woman walk out. Kojiro was covered in blood. It was hard to tell whether it was his own or someone else's. A sudden tremor could be felt beneath her feet just as she landed. Raven seemed to be having quite a bit of fun. The young Polaris Owl then directed her attention towards Kojiro and the unknown female. Lorna hadn't gotten out too much during the past week as there was not much to see, so she hadn't met this young woman. "You know it's a little sad that our own kind have chosen to attack us," she said with a sigh, yet a casual tone of voice as if this was an everyday thing. She looked at the young woman who was with Kojiro. "Who's your friend?" she asked with minor interest. Lorna was always eager to meet new Owls.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games