Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 pm
Vendemmian

LOL. Well then, how perfect of him to have that criteria. emotion_awesome

Ah ah um...Didn't entirely realize so many people would want to work on a holiday x . x Lets Sage and Gideon change together before the beach.

Jk. Since he's the god of wine/alcohol, lets them have a drinking contest at the Deck. Get turned all the way up in time for the party.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:50 pm
whiters4
Vendemmian

Ah ah um...Didn't entirely realize so many people would want to work on a holiday x . x Lets Sage and Gideon change together before the beach.

Jk. Since he's the god of wine/alcohol, lets them have a drinking contest at the Deck. Get turned all the way up in time for the party.

THAT'S PERFECT.
Gideon is all for drinking on the job, especially if it's for a customer!  

A4854R744L7512E1

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:59 pm
Vendemmian
whiters4
Vendemmian

THAT'S PERFECT.
Gideon is all for drinking on the job, especially if it's for a customer!

Sounds like a plan~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:01 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

emotion_kirakira I fully endorse cute little Esme and attractive Sahar getting to know each other better.

On another note, Gideon is going to drink a lot at the Captain's Deck and eventually go down to join y'all.

Maybe mildly tipsy. He'll get fully drunk at the beach. emotion_yatta  

A4854R744L7512E1

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:04 pm
Vendemmian
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

emotion_kirakira I fully endorse cute little Esme and attractive Sahar getting to know each other better.

On another note, Gideon is going to drink a lot at the Captain's Deck and eventually go down to join y'all.

He seemed like he could use some company and Chandra knows how much I love her characters X) Was bound to happen eventually.

Okay, let Gideon do his thing, might give him an excuse for his stage one hex thing lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:17 pm
SoujiAtsumi
Vendemmian
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

He seemed like he could use some company and Chandra knows how much I love her characters X) Was bound to happen eventually.

Okay, let Gideon do his thing, might give him an excuse for his stage one hex thing lol

HE'S ONLY ONE WITH THAT ******** HEX AND I'M OVER HERE LAUGHING SO HARD 'CAUSE IT'S PERF

Sahar and Esme would get along so well. I feel like Esme would much of Sahar's endless curiosity, and vise versa.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:25 pm
Vendemmian
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Who doesn't? Esme is just adorable!
Also, things at the beach about to get crazy with mr. crazy fruit seller. Say no to drugs kids, and no to fruit from weird strangers!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
SoujiAtsumi

He definitely could use the company and I love your characters right back. XD Yay for getting to know Sahar!  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 pm
Chandra Panesar

Glad to hear! Yay bonding!

Vendemmian

Lol it seems like fun XD I can't wait to see if there's a stage 2 and what it will be

They seem like they would, a fair's a good way for them to get to know each other too, being together might help Esme with his stage 1 too I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:12 pm
SoujiAtsumi
Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lol it seems like fun XD I can't wait to see if there's a stage 2 and what it will be

They seem like they would, a fair's a good way for them to get to know each other too, being together might help Esme with his stage 1 too I think.

Stage two: "Y'know what, Gideon? The fruit has made you confess your undying love to everyone. You love everyone and don't want to have sex with them anymore. You're a good person, now. There you go. Enjoy. You're welcome."  

A4854R744L7512E1

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:32 pm
Vendemmian
SoujiAtsumi
Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Stage two: "Y'know what, Gideon? The fruit has made you confess your undying love to everyone. You love everyone and don't want to have sex with them anymore. You're a good person, now. There you go. Enjoy. You're welcome."

Omfg that would be beautiful rofl "Everyone's your soulmate congratulations"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:21 pm
Vendemmian

was Gideon still going to go to Finer things for those clothes?  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:28 am
Vendemmian

SoujiAtsumi

See that's the best part.
We're only at Stage One.

emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:29 am
Narokota
Character: Name
Resolution: To lose my virginity by the end of the year

My apologies, but in order to attend
the event, you must first have a character on profile. It looks like you've only
posted once in the Guild, your resolution being that one and only time. So
please create a character if you'd like to stay! n v n

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:55 pm
DeathAngelLe
Vendemmian

was Gideon still going to go to Finer things for those clothes?

Yes.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games