Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:20 pm
[ooc: Yeah, true sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's ears perked up when Ene pointed to her futon, "Oh, how convenient." she still found it strange that her futon would be in another room. She walked over to it and grabbed one end of it, struggling a little with picking it up. "Ugh, how...did you carry it here...by yourself? It's so...ngh...heavy." she said as she was struggling to hold it up.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 pm
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

She tugged on the same end, trying to help Odayaka pull it back to her room. "How'd it get in here is right! I don't think I'd ever be able to move this myself!"
She grunted and grimaced as she tried to pull it through the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Eheh, I might have over exaggerated a bit. The Engineering stuff isn't too bad. My math class though... eek
Hi hi! (^~^) Stole his pc for a sec. Overheard, well, saw you talking about school. It isn't too hard.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:11 pm
[ooc: xd As long as you study, basically. ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

It was when they got stuck at the door that Odayaka put the futon down, "Wait wait, we need help...it's really obvious that the two of us won't be able to do this." She rubbed her arms, they were already a little sore for some reason. She looked at Ene, her ears go down, "Maybe we should ask Wakai for help?" she asked her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

She tried one more tug before letting go of it. Ene puffed up her cheeks and sat down heavily on the futon. "I give up." The futon made a floof sound as she sat. Ene looked up at Odayaka. "Actually, Miss Wakai should be able to. I mean, we are just girls after all. How strong is she, to begin with?"

(OOC: My bad... I, uh, forgot to actually save the typing so it posted that instead...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:12 pm
[ooc: Oh, okay. Was confused there for a sec. sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka laughed a little at Ene's question about Wakai's strength, "Well...let's just say she could possibly be as strong as Ms. Tsuyoi." she said as her ears twitch. She nodded, "All right, wait here, I'll go get her." she began to make her way back downstairs, the sound of her footsteps could be heard getting further and softer.

When Odayaka reached downstairs, she decided to check the kitchen, assuming she was still there. She opened the door a little to the kitchen, "Erm, hello? Anybody still in here?"
"Hmm?" Wakai was cleaning the kitchen's oven and it seemed she was the only one there. She walked over to the door, finding Odayaka there, "Oh, Odayaka! Yes, what is it?" she asked with a small smile.
"Umm...me and Ene need help with carrying something...can you help us?" she said, fiddling with her hair a little while looking down.
Wakai giggled a little and nodded, "Sure." she looked at the oven, "I just finished cleaning the oven so I should be able to help you two now."
Odayaka looked at Wakai and smiled at her, "A-All right, sorry for the trouble." she said before she began to lead Wakai.

Ene would hear them coming not too long after waiting. Odayaka walked over to the futon stuck in the door, pointing to it, "Th-This..." she said, her ears twitch.
Wakai rubbed the back of her head, a little confused about the futon being here, "How...did you two even get it stuck here?" she said, laughing a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:57 am
[OOC: Ugh...work work work work work...dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt. Jk, kind of, not really...what I'm trying to say is that work is a pain (as always). sweatdrop ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Once Lana made her way to the manor with Rosalie, she decided to head to the kitchen first to see if anyone was there. Usually at least their housekeeper was always in there. However, she was surprised to find that nobody was there. "Huh...I wonder where everyone is." she said before walking in first.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

(( It is impossible when the teacher refuses to give you extra help and there are no tutors. Thank god there were 2 teachers that taught accounting, one was a sweetheart, I got stuck with a complete....'donkey' .))

Liya was confused by Red's comment about the world being cruel but also beautiful, but deep down, she understood.
She saw the stairs and nodded
"mmhmm. I think so too. I mean, it cant go further down, right?" Liya tried to smile but was remembering all the trick staircases at one of the organization's hq's.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:14 am
┇ Ene Light┇

She saw Odayaka and Wakai and stood up. Ene turned around to look at the futon. "Long story short, my futon wasn't in my room.... So, we went searching for it." Ene looked up at Wakai. "Could you possibly help? It's not easy to move one bit."

(OOC: I think Erin and Nami are going to fall from the sky and into the pond...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:39 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Wakai looked at Ene, then at the futon, "Well, as long as it isn't stuck, it should be fine." She said before walking to the futon, "All right, don't stand too close you two." she said before taking hold of the futon. Suddenly, she pulled it through the door in one pull, "There we go. Now to your...room..." she noticed the room that she had pulled the futon out of. She set the futon standing on its side and walked into the room, looking around.
Odayaka tilted her head as Wakai seemed fazed on the room, when she noticed the futon about to fall. She quickly went on the side it was going to fall on, holding it up, "Ah, um, M-Ms. Wakai, the futon." she said to Wakai, though it seemed like it was no use calling her.

Red stopped at the stairs, looking up towards where they headed, "Well...lets just hope this does actually lead to where we want it to." She looked at Carter and Liya before looking back up the stairs, exhaling, "All right, fingers crossed I guess..." she said before she made her way up first. She couldn't help but feel cautious, as if expecting some sort of surprise or something...it was rather dark.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:00 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene sighed in relief before noticing Wakai. "Miss Wakai... Are you okay."

Wind rushed past them as they fell through the sky. Erin woke up and saw Nami falling next to him. He did his best to strafe to the left in order to wrap an arm around her. He held her tight as they fell from the sky, head first. They were closing in on the ground fast, too. Erin spotted the pond and twisted himself so he and Nami were aimed at the pool. The pool closed in quickly. Erin tucked his head in and blocked Nami's neck and head with his body.
SPLASH! The water plumed out of the pond and fell back in. It sounded like an explosion from inside.

(OOC: Speak of the devil... They're set back to where they began, skillwise.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver stepped through the portal he made with the coin Xero gave him when he first arrived here he smiled and walked up to the door and knocked on the door with the door knocker. As he waited for someone to answer it he couldn't wait to see his school mates again especially Odayaka after last events but he was confident he was much stronger now then before he left. "Jaecen Ridley anyone home?" User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:04 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

A sudden sound of explosion snapped her out of her faze. She looked around before looking at Ene, "Wh-What was that!?" she said, concerned what that sound was. She walked to the window to check outside, noticing that there seemed to have been some sort of explosion in one of the ponds. She looked back at Ene, "Stay here with Oda, I'll go check what that was." she said as she began to leave in a hurry. She noticed Odayaka, who was having a hard time holding up the futon, "O-Oh, right! Should get this to your room first Ene." she picked up the futon, holding it with one hand and letting it rest on her shoulder. She began to quickly head to Ene's room with the futon.
Odayaka sighed of relief when Wakai took the futon off her hands, literally. She looked towards Ene with a small smile, "She's really handy to have around when you need stuff carried." she said. But then she folded her arms and hummed to herself a little, "That aside though, I wonder what that sound was earlier...it actually startled me too..."
*Meanwhile, in Tsuyoi's room*
Tsuyoi was sitting on the bed with Shinochi, whom was sleeping in a curled up position. She looked towards the window after the sound of a loud explosion, "...what the hell was that?"
Shinochi yawned, stretching out her arms, "Sounded like some sort of splosion...wanna go check it out?" she asked, opening one eye to look at Tsuyoi.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:49 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver stepped through the door after opening it but heard the explosion. "Huh? What in the...." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:46 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Erin was panicking. His eyes opened wide while he was under the water. s**t... I-I can't swim...
His only hope was to try and wake the smarter of the two of them. He smacked Nami on the cheek. It aroused her and she blinked a couple of times, almost choking on the water but quickly kept from panicking. Erin pointed to the surface. They nodded at one another before Nami grabbed one of Erin's hands and kicked off the bottom of the pond.
They broke the surface, both gasping profusely. Nami looked to Erin and he looked back. With a squeal of delight, she hugged him. "We're alive!"

Ene flinched at the sound of the explosion. "What's going on?" She clambered over the futon and wandered into the room, climbing up on the bed to see out the window.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games