Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm
I had a toy chainsaw when I was little, it wa slike a LIttle TYkes toy or something, I loved it, chasing the other kids around. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:04 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I had a toy chainsaw when I was little, it wa slike a LIttle TYkes toy or something, I loved it, chasing the other kids around. whee

Did you put a bag on your head?  

Resident Isaka
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:47 pm
No, damn, though it would been effing hilarious XD
But I think it got sold in a garage sale ..... I miss it .... * will have to settle for a REAL chainsaw *  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:29 pm
XP

I would love to run around my school with a bag over my head with a chainsaw.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:16 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
XP

I would love to run around my school with a bag over my head with a chainsaw.

Just make sure it's a bloody chainsaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 am
'Cause that totally wouldn't get you shot in the kneecaps by police. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:18 am
In england the police are not armed xd They politley tell you to stop

*Imagine*
Policeman: Mr Salvador please stop hacking that poor man's head off

*salvador hacks policeman's head off*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:44 pm
would the chainsaw controller work? xd  

demonicknux

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:21 pm
lmao
Well the cops in my town are useless, they came to school because thee was a threat of a shootout, and my friends and I evaded them all day with ease during a lock down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:41 pm
Some police....*tsk*  

Javanomicron

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:37 pm
In Chromehounds, one of the symbol you can use in making your emblem is a white and black Umbrella logo. Unfortunately, you can't change the black parts, only the white.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:05 am
Wow, I had the weirdest dream last night. o_o; Okay, Billy and Rebecca were in this random building (I think it might've been a newspaper office o_o; ), and they split up. Billy went down one way, and Rebecca walked down a hallway when she turned a corner and ran into Mr. X. I think. It could've been some other Tyrant... xd Anyways, when it saw her, it simply fell over and started screeching. *start FMV*

Billy ran in on the opposite side, and saw with Rebecca that the Tyrant was turning slightly yellow. Then it started glowing. They both ran in opposite directions, Rebecca hitting a dead-end at a wooden plank-covered window. She looked back and gasped, then dived forward through the planks (they looked old and useless..) as an explosion ensued behind her. Note: she's on the first floor, so yeah. xd

The explosion nearly got her, but she was in the clear. She was in the air... and some tentacle thing shot out from the flames and slipped her into a mouth on the end. It did a close-up of the thing as you heard the tentacle gulp, and something moved down its "throat"...*end FMV* Then it said "You Are Dead". o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:22 pm
XD I had a dream liek that except it involved school, and it ended with " You Are Dead".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:26 pm
I never have those dreams... ninja Probably because I never die.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:34 pm
I woke up in the motion of throwing a controller... wierd.
Is it weird to ask for thrwing knives for christmas ?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games