Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muppins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:20 pm

{{omg how morbid... who says "my cat just died" ever? that's like the last thing you expect to happen. i'm sorry! crying poor kitty...
as for the other stuff, i don't have to worry bout that akatsuki-wannabe-kid right? goodly.}}
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:22 pm

bad bad bad

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 pm

((dont worry i'll take care of him.))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:09 pm

"Calm yourself Hititsu. Go back to your studies. This 'thing' isn't worth the effort."
Sosomi walked over to a bench and sat down. If it had been the real Itachi, things would have gotten bad.

((sorry about your cat dude. One of ours died about a week ago. Buried her underneath a rose bush.))

Hidden Mist Moon

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:51 pm

looks over at all the calamity. from studying ninjitsus..i laugh and continue my studies...
"i would do no good in a real akatsuki battle.i gotta get stronger." i say to myself.
((and damn man my condolinsances...thats the worst thing to hear or to have happen)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 am

"Is there any thing else to do.... We still have a missing Chunnin."
Makito Said.

Makito_Suzine

waysters bodyguard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Hidden Mist Moon
A flurry of water enhanced petals block the sword of fire. Sosomi stood twirling his umbrella. "You will not harm these people. State your business Akatsuki." His face showed calm hatred. It was an uchiha....dangerous nin. He would have to remember his training.
chill everyone im not really ITACHI then his illusion goes away and then everyone sees a boy named drake sup ITACHI was my dad but then he almost tried to kill me so now im working with everyone to kill him
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:23 pm

"So you have the Shirigan. Which means your either from are enemy Konah or Rain. Sensai please let me fight him" Said Hititsu refusing to listen to his teacher.

Choumaru Nakirami

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:17 am

Mikyo started to laugh.
"you mean that arogent basturd was your father!? that was an easy kill. along with Pein. both of their bodies are still at Konoha rotting."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 am

WHOA what happened to the old school?

Ryikk Nara

waysters bodyguard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:31 pm

itahci wasnt really my farther my dad abonded me at age 6 then itachi helped me now wat are we gonna do for school today drake said
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:40 pm

LA_king_drake619
itahci wasnt really my farther my dad abonded me at age 6 then itachi helped me now wat are we gonna do for school today drake said
"Nothing for you. I only teach mist nin. Come back when you have been accepted by the Mizukage."
Sosomi then adressed Hititsu."If you keep on challenging people from out of the blue, your gonna get yourself killed. Calm your emotions."
"What are you doing here anyway Drake?"

Hidden Mist Moon

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:11 pm

LA_king_drake619

ok....
1. use proper punctuations so we all know that your sentence is not just some big a** shitload of words ok?
but really itachi? couldent you have picked a better father?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:49 pm

"Yes Sensei I understand." Hititsu said as he was nodding his head in agreement. "I just want to become strong and restore my clan to its former glory."

Choumaru Nakirami

waysters bodyguard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Hidden Mist Moon
LA_king_drake619
"Nothing for you. I only teach mist nin. Come back when you have been accepted by the Mizukage."
Sosomi then adressed Hititsu."If you keep on challenging people from out of the blue, your gonna get yourself killed. Calm your emotions."
"What are you doing here anyway Drake?"

nothing i was just wondering around and i fell into a net then got tied up in the tree i was just in then i heard you guys talking so i just wanted to spy on you guys but now i`m a mist ninja so can u teach me
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games