Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Ami stared at Dp."Really?"
She looked up at Katsuro,then back at Dp."I'm confused.Why aren't we going to get a real sensei when we become genin?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Blood pounders"then where will we learn stuff if we dont have a teacher yet..." and he said "maybe we should train alone but i have no idea how we are going to learn jutsu like that" Blood sighs

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Dp sighed, "you train by sparing with each other, and taking on missions as such, you may be lucky and allowed to leave the village to visity another village ad see if a sensei there will teach you, but if you have sharingan like me and that cocky dude over there, " he said pointing to Zero, " then you can just copy any jutsu you see," he then stood up, "any way, i'm just a clone, wanting to have katsuro teach me chindori," he said, his face emotionless, something not usally found with him.....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Blood is supprised and says "If you have the sharingan can you copy jutsu abovee your rank and how do you get jutsu by sparing?" Blood suddenly gets confused and falls down but jumps back up in excitment

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 pm

"Jutsu isn't everything about a ninja, Taijutsu is a big part, and by Sparing you gain taijutsu knowledge, and yes i can copy above my rank, but it will become difficult to perform the techniques......" he said again
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Blood says in awe "ahhhhhhh hhhhhmmmmm oooowwwwww" then pounders"now who to spar with???" then looks at Ami then at Dp but suddenly looks away from DP. And he says "OK time to get cash for sharingan!"

Bloodfang23

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:47 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((please....he's a cocking genin who thinks hes all powerful.....))

you can suck it... i don't know you and you don't know me bub
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Blood said "Its ok in time you will also be strong!"

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:03 am

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
TheWingsOfTheGods

((what, being cocky aint an isult, and you will know me in the exams, i'll be the one beating you.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 am

Shika ran back,"looks like my friend has a rival... well well well". -puts on a fake smile- "can i speak with you Mr....Dp, if you want to hurt my friend then your going to have to kill me." Shika then pulled out a paper bomb and secretly put it on the hard to reach place,"so we'll see you in the exams have a nice day".

emo jiraiya1

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 am

((this is called OOC, out of character, it means even though my RPC is here, he aint talking, i am, like an out of body expereince.....))
((and i mean the CHunin exams, not your pathetic genin exams, and i checked your profile, and that shadow jutsu hasn't been approved, so you cant have it....))
The clone ripped off the tag, and ignored teh student.....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:31 am

(Hey wings. He's still learning. I know emo jiriya IRL. Anyway, there's no need to start a fuss over these things. He's new, so teach him, y'know? Don't dishearten him or anyone else here. If they are willing to learn, teach them. Okay, now Jiriya! There's this thing whenever your posting.
Its right above the IMG IMGleft IMGright IMGMap thing on your screen.
Scroll over the jutsu that you have not learned yet while RP-ing, and then push the strikeout button. That particular button looks like this: S

Okay. Now that thats out of the way, keep it cool guys. Your in the academy because your learning in the first place. )

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:17 am

Blood waited and waited but no sensei came so he went to the training Grounds #1 to if anyone would be willing to train with him him and teach him jutsu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:55 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
TheWingsOfTheGods

((what, being cocky aint an isult, and you will know me in the exams, i'll be the one beating you.))

you would say "I'll be the one that defeats you" and if you wish to fight me, pleas don't wast my time.

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 pm

((if you wann fight go for it, but to tell the truth, i could take you out in 2 moves......, oh yeah, just so you know, your magenkyou nara things wasn't approved.......))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games