Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:40 am
Lol I am so glad I have a cool mom. Sometimes I wake up and she goes "Hey you don't look so good...I better stay home and take care of you." And she herself is a teacher! So whenever we feel like it we just skip and call them "Mental Health Days."
The other thing I am so happy about is I have always had an easy time with classes, along with Closer too. We take every honors class our school has and half the time we don't even do our homework yet still get close to or over one hundred percent in every class. Alot of people get really pissed at us. In math he and I slept through and didn't do our homework for the last three or four classes and on Friday we breezed through assignments that our other classmates had trouble doing even though they stayed awake. Lol

Now that I think about it I have always had an easy time. My dad is the Maintenance Director of our school district and my mom is a teacher so everyone at school loves me. I skip class and roam the halls all the time and no one, not even the school officers, question me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:49 am
Both my parents are qualified to teach and have taught (languages- Spanish, Portuguese, english) but not at my school. sad Lol, all my friends and I find school really easy... but I think english schools are easier then american? -shrugs- People say that, sometimes...  

treythea

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:58 am
I dunno, I have never heard that, but it may be true.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:17 am
Russandol
Both my parents are qualified to teach and have taught (languages- Spanish, Portuguese, english) but not at my school. sad Lol, all my friends and I find school really easy... but I think english schools are easier then american? -shrugs- People say that, sometimes...

What makes you say that? sweatdrop

We have a lot more exams than other countries do throughout the school system... or so i've heard.  

Khorkalba

TenshinoHikari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:59 am
When I grow up I want to teach English in Japan. I fear for my children in that school system, though. It's awsome and succesful...just really really hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:25 pm
Indeed it is. They give severe punishment if you even have what they consider bad handwriting.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:37 pm
Onoj
Indeed it is. They give severe punishment if you even have what they consider bad handwriting.

I wish they'd bring the cane and severe punishment back in this country. xd The current education system is a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:06 pm
So is ours. rolleyes  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:35 pm
O_O I had a Gaia dream last night....

Ok so anyway, someone in the guild was saying. "Wouldn't that be so cool if we all saw each other one day?" (I think it was Longbow or someone...) Anyways, after reading this I went outside for a walk or something and I looked in a neighbour's window and Onoj was sitting in there!
Then I turned around and Thaxul and curumo were walking around. Then we all found each other and rejoiced.
so odd @__@  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:39 pm
On a much random note,

Anything that makes me more angry than a LOTR fangirl is a LOTR fangirl who is oblivious when someone bashes her thread.

exhibit A:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5524059

When Freo talked about bakshi sam and legolas, missy here had no idea what Freo's message is.

Grr! Maybe I should just give up...  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
I wish I could have a Gaia dream. gonk You know what my favorite part of your story was?

Imyavie
Then we all found each other and rejoiced.

Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:49 pm
It was srtange because you, Onoj looked like how you really look in curumo's shrine. (OMG hat and all) Curumo looked like her avatar except more realistic and Thaxul...I not too sure but he looked like his real self and he was wearing pink...
I think that's from his lovely sheets.  

Imyavie

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:56 pm
imyavie
curumo's shrine.

Shrine? What did I miss?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/redirect.php?r=http://www.geocities.com/slagpitforum/index.htm

I have been told I've been rude on the LOTR forum by the same person twice...yay?

(It's not my fault! She's thee one who won't read the stickies! crying )  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:05 pm
Yay I have started my quest for a Nitemare Headband. Check it out. (Link in sig)  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games