Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 am
PUPPET!!!
*Attacks with teeth*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 am
i have a question if you were in a rp and you were the creator and someone was being rude to other people due to their lack of skill and completely avoiding them without saying anything then blowing up in their face in the ooc thread because they did not want a person in their story line, in the rp while to an extent you have no control over how they act would you at some point have said something because in the end it's your rules and they can either follow them or find a new rp.

i know if i were the creator i would have said hey they have just as much of a right to be here as you and if you don't like their style of rp and you are not willing to talk it out with them and include them then get out of my rp however this creator is not doing much of anything she flat out said you can still rp but it will be hard with one on the main rper's avoiding you. as for the other side i would say, however i think this person does need to work on it and if they cant rp worth a darn i would tell them hey this rp is not really for you

so what if anything would you do or say to both parties  

nightmare_rabbit_alice

Charitable Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm
Just FYI, more punctuation helps cause I got just a bit confused reading your post....

I would say to the creator, as long as they are following your rules you can't kick anyone out. I would say to the trouble makers... Keep your problems off my RP if your characters run into each other, you're going to have to speak to each other or deal with it. Otherwise be civil in the RP and keep it in PMs the rest of the time.

...Or to the one that has a problem without the other person is RPing, "you dislike what he's doing, teach him better." Ucchan and Fanatic had to do that with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Confusing to read? I don't know what you're talking about Hiraru! Just flip your computer over, cross your eyes, and smear ketchup all over the screen. Then it will be confusing. emotion_awesome

But she's right Alice, you do need to include periods. Doesn't matter how annoying or purple they are.

My opinion on this matter at hand though, is for this jerk to calm down. Honestly getting Huffy doesn't solve anything. And I do have to say that those who resort to immature behavior don't have the right to complain. He does kinda have a point though if you're all not using periods...that would get annoying. But he has no right to complain about your styles or for not using a west African comma where obviously you should have put an upside down semi colon. Psh, even I spell things wrong sometimes...a lot of times...how do you spell Immature? O_o  

Thorgrim the Wise

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm
XD I used to be a terrible rper, I actually started it here. If it really bothers them though I always think it can be talked about, I've had people pm me with things that really bothered them, instead of making a huge deal about it publicly.

*Mauls Thor* RAWR!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 am
Sorry about ditching there for a couple of days, my Mac was having issues D:  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:15 pm
What was wrong? Not enough cheese? emotion_awesome

*Bites Puppet all over*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 pm
emotion_donotwant He forgot to feed his MAC cheesecake

emotion_omnomnom *eats thor*  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:05 pm
puppetofdeath
emotion_donotwant He forgot to feed his MAC cheesecake

emotion_omnomnom *eats thor*
emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Hiraru Sagara

So who are we waiting for, it isn't like Tall not to post for months....  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm
RKHarris
Hiraru Sagara

So who are we waiting for, it isn't like Tall not to post for months....

Actually we're waiting for you to post, sweetie. Thor and I have posted twice, and Tall didn't want to leave you in the dust.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm
*Bursts out of Puppets stomach* emotion_awesome did someone say cheesecake?  

Thorgrim the Wise

Yazarath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm
...there's nothing for me to say there... We all went into the house and y'all are speaking amongst yourselves...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Alright then, I'll remind Tall when he's on next. His girlfriend seems to be keeping him busy these days.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yazarath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:06 am
Ah, yes...Women seem to always find a way to rule a Man's life...  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games