Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Anika Anthea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 am

Um...hi everyone. I am new here. Just thought I would pop in and make my first post here. Everyone can call me Jenn or Ann....whichever they prefer.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:27 pm

Greetings, Jenn/Ann!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:49 pm

I just heard today that the PS3's have a MAJOR design flaw. Overheating. I'm not talking it is rather hot to the touch- I'm talking plastic melting, case deforming amounts of heat. That is what happens when you rush things- despite constant problems. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 pm

I heard they had that a few years ago... but I thought they fixed it... guess not xp Xbox's had some kinda fire-causing wiring, didn't they? At least, according to a few people I heard.

Viperevak

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:43 pm

Just wait till all the bugs they have are gone. If I was a system designer, I'd have some of my buddy's come over to play it for a lengthy period of time to see if it had any problems while actually running for extneded periods.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:02 pm

I'm quitting, see ya dramallama cheese_whine rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Archangelkain

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:59 am

neutral Oooooooookay. Sorry to see ya go, but it is your choice.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:38 am

Too bad...

Joyous Thanksgiving tidings to everybody!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:51 am

Happy National Face-Stuffing day!

ITs sad... I have to have my own pie, and cant have my favorate pumpkin pie because I became allergic to it... crying
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:40 am

Well, I'm New Around Here, so I figured I'd drop by and say Hi.

Rem Crossfire

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:55 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice to meet ya, Rem. pirate
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:47 pm

Welcome!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:38 pm

Welcome, Rem!

*Stabs Gatou over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again*

Gatou bad bad juju...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:07 pm

I'm sensing a little hatred towards Gatou over here...

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Viperevak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:19 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games