Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15398 15399 15400 15401 15402 15403 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi
J of The Wind

Well Mizu gave me this nice cologne... smelled a little like ham. Or was it beef... ._.

It's Filet Mingon. Expensive stuff. You should feel honored I bought it just for you.

Sir... I thought cologne was forbidden when going on a mission... I read the sign posted in the blue shirt bathroom, and I thought it applied to everyone... ._.

Then why did you wear it?

I didnt think i would be the only Red shirt to go on a mission... I mean, im not scheduled to anyway... What happened to Ensign Charley? It was HIS day...

...He didn't make it back from the last mission. We haven't had a chance to update the schedule yet.

D-Dint make it back... BUT HE WAS A RED SHIRT! Well, What are the chances of a Red shirt ying in a mission anyways. Ha! He probably conquering the planet for the good of maankind.

@ Mizu- Well... the toilets were backed up in the Red Shirt bathrooms... and I kept hearing voices in the stalls... saying " fresh meat" ._.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

Sir... I thought cologne was forbidden when going on a mission... I read the sign posted in the blue shirt bathroom, and I thought it applied to everyone... ._.

I didnt think i would be the only Red shirt to go on a mission... I mean, im not scheduled to anyway... What happened to Ensign Charley? It was HIS day...

...He didn't make it back from the last mission. We haven't had a chance to update the schedule yet.

D-Dint make it back... BUT HE WAS A RED SHIRT! Well, What are the chances of a Red shirt ying in a mission anyways. Ha! He probably conquering the planet for the good of maankind.

@ Mizu- Well... the toilets were backed up in the Red Shirt bathrooms... and I kept hearing voices in the stalls... saying " fresh meat" ._.

You haven't looked at the casualty list recently, have you?

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

*insert rant about how clothing companies are so insensitive to well endowed women*
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

Well i mean not...recently... wh-why?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

I just found out my Gaian Age is 666 days. -awesomeface- -pokes creepy avatar-
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm

J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

Nothing, nothing. *hides casualty list*

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Caramel Kisses
*insert rant about how clothing companies are so insensitive to well endowed women*

loledit
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

L-lemme see!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:56 pm

J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

L-lemme see!

Trust me, you don't want to see it.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
J of The Wind

L-lemme see!

Trust me, you don't want to see it.

IM A MAN DAMNIT! I can handle it.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Well my faithful crew, I grow tired and must retire for the night. I trust First Officer ZKitty will sort things out promptly. She has control of the bridge in my absence.

Night y'all.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Caramel Kisses
At least you can easily seduce discounts out of people who are attracted to you.

Allegro

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Harupiggy
Caramel Kisses

loledit

Eh?
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Well my faithful crew, I grow tired and must retire for the night. I trust First Officer ZKitty will sort things out promptly. She has control of the bridge in my absence.

Night y'all.

._.

g-gnight...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Harupiggy
Caramel Kisses

loledit

I read that. >_>
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15398 15399 15400 15401 15402 15403 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games