Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 am
Robin entered the castle and cautiously padded towards the room where the pup,Starifre and him had stayed. He cautiously bumped the door open slowly. 'Stardire ?' Robin broke the eerie and dead silence of the room s the door moaned loudly as it was bobbed open.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Starfire's wolf ears picked up and heard Robin's voice and saw the door open and to see Robin there.She picked up her head slowly and said, "Oh, Robin its just you." She smiled towards him and lightly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Vesta had a small smile appear on her face and ran with her brother toward the water..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Italius then splashed water on his sister very playfully.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 am
'Starfire is everything ok ?, you just don't look or sound well' Robin asked cautiously unsure he wasn't touching over sensitive emotional subject for her. Though they had to stick together with the current and dior circumstances they were in. He just hoped it was not to serious of fatal.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm
Starfire new she couldn't lie to Robin and even if she tried and didn't want him to know what's her problem. So she told him, "I'm really not that sure what's wrong with me. I just feel weak and kind of the sick or something."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:17 am
'Stay here for now Star and take it easy. I'll see if their anything the others can do. Just rest and call me if you need anything' Robin replied firmly, his tone sealed any loopholes which allowed Starfire to put herslef in any possilbe danger. If she felt like this it could just simply be fatigue or something far more sinister. They were in a different world where this could be the tell tale signs of something a lot worse then fatigue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 am
Raven nodded her head. "Okay." It was as good a thing to do here as anything else they could've done. Too bad that they weren't in their own world. Raven began walking towards the lake, staying close to Beast Boy.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Starfire nodded towards Robin. She then lied her head back down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 am
Robin left the room and strolled out into the castle grounds. He needed to find someone with either the ability to heal or knowledge of illness. He'd decided to start first with Gemini. She'd spent time in this world and their was a chance she had some knowledge useful to them. He strolled over to her trying to mask any panic or sesne of worry in his body langague incase the pups twigged on that something was wrong. 'Gemini me and your mother need to talk about something' he said a forced cheerful tone to her.

Beastboy took a lesiruely pace down to the river besides Raven hoping this would give them the chance to talk a bit. 'So..how do you feel about us working with those evil wolves ?' he asked causually hoping this would be the chance to air some grienaces and worries the both had been habouring lately. He just wondered if the though about the same things and all.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 am
Raven sighed. "To tell you the truth, I don't trust those wolves. The only reason we're working together is to get Sirius back. As soon as we do, I'm pretty sure they're going to go back to hating our guts and trying to kill us. I wouldn't say I object to working with them. The sabers are tough and we need the help... But it still doesn't feel right." She lowered her head, eyes on the ground. Her eyes shot away from the ground to look up at Beast Boy. "What do you think about it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 pm
Gemini looked to her father, heard what he said, and she said, "Sure."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 am
Robin looked around seing if their was anyone he could wacth the pups while they were away. 'First we better find someone to wacth the pups while were gone' Robin announced to Gemini. He didn't feel comfortable leaving them to thier own deives in the wake of the current events of yesterday. He looked around hoping someone would pop out no where naviely.

'Umm well..I guess your right, thier only using us and when we get Sirius back they may take all the pups with them and that means even more troulbe for us with Sabors and them' Beastboy said thoughtfully, a rare tone of speech for him for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 am
Vesta let out a giggle. She plashed back her brother playfully,=.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 am
Gemini looked around and spotted Raven and Beast Boy. "Hay, you two," she said.

Italius giggled and then looked at the fish in the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games