Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 am

"Yeah, and how did you know that?" Her right eyebrow raised and gave him a questioning look.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:12 am

“I saw you training at Raikage-dono’s house, remember a falcon’s eyes are much sharper than a human’s.” Houzan hopped onto Cherry’s left shoulder without asking for her permission.
Zann sat down against a tree trunk and took out an apple,
“Manners Houzan, ask for permission next time.” His tone was slightly annoyed.

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 am

Kiyoshi appeared behind Cherry and leans in close to her ear and whispered. "Prepare to die." Kiyoshi then took his sword and put the tip of the blade on the back of her neck.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 am

In a gust of wind Zann appeared behind Kiyoshi, his own blade pressed against his throat.
“Same for you.” His voice showed none of his confusion, or surprise. His mind was reeling, to why Kiyoshi would do this.

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 am

Cherry looked at the corner of her eye then suddenly dropped down and turned her body around and when she did she kicked him in the side, causing him to go flying to the side. She jumped up and put her hand out and her sword appeared in her hand.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:31 am

Kiyoshi took the kick and was flung to the side. He slid across Zann's blade causing his throat to be cut in the process. After flying a couple meters Kiyoshi rose to his feet, sword in hand, and blood running down from his neck. He then brought his sword hand back in a striking position, and put his other hand forward.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:38 am

Zann threw 8 kunai, not aimed at Kiyoshi but around him. He formed some handseals,
“Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)”
The kunai flew twice as fast, making them more difficult to be seen. They won’t cut him, as they were aimed around him…
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 am

Kiyoshi ran his hand across his cut, he then pulled out a scroll and ran his blood down it. Kiyoshi began to twirl it around his head and dozens of kunai shot out of it. His kunais hit Zann's kunais knocking them off course. The rest of the kunai flew at Cherry and Zann all with explosion tags.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:09 am

"Wht is up with you!?" She yelled at Kiyoshi then took her sword and did handseals then swung her sword and a burst of wind came from her sword like a tornado. The kunais flew into the tornado and exploded. She glared at Kiyoshi and the wind disappeared.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 am

*I see the fight scene and consider it more horse play....... until I see the blood on Kiyoshi's neck. I put on my tiger claws and run over, standing in between Kiyoshi and Cherry & Zann.* "My God, what the hell is going on here?!?"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 am

Kiyoshi reached into his pouch and pulled out a hand full of smoke bombs. He then threw them across the entire field. When they hit the ground they erupted in a sea of dense smoke, which covered the area and everyone in it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 am

Cherry started coughing and looked around and only saw smoke. She felt around in the smoke. "Korn? Zann?" She called out then started coughing again. Her hand was on the handle of the sword just incase.

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:59 am

'Little son of a.....' "Static Strings Jutsu!" *I spread out the strings in a spider web in a 10 ft. diameter.* 'Someone just touched a string....... but briefly.......must be Cherry.' "Cherry, step inside the static strings, just careful not to cut too many."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 am

Cherry does wht Korn said, to step inside the static strings, and started coughing again. "Stupid freaking smoke." She covered her mouth and made an annoyed face.

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 am

(Ok posting order Kiyoshi, Korn, Cherry)

Kiyoshi stood in the middle the smoke, he then activated his Byakugan and was able to see clearly. His body then began to surge with electricty. Using his sword he stabbed it into the ground and sent his electricty through the ground. It then shot out of the ground under Cherry and Korn.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games