Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:30 pm
"Spread."
Right when the tree grabbed him, Zann's form began to dissolve into water, until he was nothing more than a puddle on the ground. Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) The tree had nothing to grab on to, and sunk into the ground itself. The puddle began to disappear, into a gentle breeze that suddenly blew through the area.

The blood that dripped off Ian's shoulder was Ian's own blood. Zann's blood had already began racing through Ian's body long ago, the moment he sank his fangs into Ian's shoulder. His poisonous blood was racing through Ian's body rapidly, wrecking his organs and disrupting his whole internal system.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm
Ian let out a huge sigh. But he can still be anywhere. "Grraugh! ( i don't know how a vomit sounds so i'll just invent one ) He was now vomitting. The scenario is now getting worse. 'Reiko!' he thought. As he was hanged upside-down by his own wood, he took this momentary ceasefire to be his escaping time. He was not ready to fight a man who's mastery is poison. "She must be on the safehaven right now..." He performed a justu, as his body blended into the tree and it sunk into the ground, travelling in the earth towards the safehaven.  

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:47 pm
((Seriously when I said within minutes you would be dead...that means within a few posts. You can't really survive the journey to safe haven.))

Zann's form reappeared next to the tree that Ian blended in, his palm swathed in flames. Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five) Within moments the whole tree burst into flames, and the fire would spread underground to where Ian was. Even if the poison did not kill him YET, the fire would. There was virtually no escape from death.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 pm
(( well, the travelling thingy is a custom jutsu i made. and it's instant, the bad thing is it costs so much chakra. and you fire will be gone too because i know water jutsus. just hope Reiko would be online as fast as she could ))  

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:53 pm
((Well when you're inside the wood, I doubt you can use water jutsus to put out the fire. And the fire also cuts off your supply of oxygen underground, so either way Ian's dead...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:04 am
(( yap... that could suffocate me underground. but i could take care of it after i go out. just i only wish i could survive a little longer crying ))  

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am
((Too bad that's life. The poison was supposed to instant kill, I was nicer to let you live a little longer XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 am
(( i'll try live a little longer bwahahahaha crying crying

damn... wrong choose of moves. i should have just created wood in my shoulders to block the fangs crying ))

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am
Zann made a handseal, and again his bod dispersed into the wind. A gust of wind blew through the burning tree strongly, then suddenly vanished, leaving no traces of Zann's presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:12 am
((Well one thing i must say is how the hell do you plan to create fire underground ?))  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am
((Well his tree extends underground, and it's chakra generated flames so it requires less oxygen to burn. Fire triangle? There's fuel already, as well as ignition. And when the tree buries itself underground there's bound to be space between itself and the soil. Don't get me into a science discussion cuz I can type paragraphs on this. It's like Physics, because the velocity is so great the soil crumbles around it, making air pockets...ok I'll stop now. But yeah it makes sense.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am
Detachi ran as fast as his legs could take him. He saw others and ran towards them.  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 am
((Sorry for double posting.))
Detachi changed his mind and then ran to Fire Country...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:03 am
((Actually i was mostly thinking one thing which would ocure, but i dont want to use my brains during xmas xDD))  

3Rton

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am
(I'm already confused as it is. I'll just wait for Havock to explain fully the poison to me since its HIS poison.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff