Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Kkenru Slowly drifted from the sky lowering himself down onto the battlefield, with a sinister grin on his face "we return" he says wryly as he drops

(i agree with his bones being like diamonds, it is true he is the head of the kekki genkai thus he should have a advantage and diamond is the next step in sheer molecular strength)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Jedi grabbed the handle of his Pre-Kusunagi and pulled it out from inside his cloak. "he probably should have listened to Kami about not letting me join." Jedi thought to himself as he lifted his headband to reveal his other eye.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 am

The cloaked Onin Commander of leaf walked into the battlefield. He looked around and then put his hand on his head. "Not, again....."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 am

Ryikk Nara
Kkenru Slowly drifted from the sky lowering himself down onto the battlefield, with a sinister grin on his face "we return" he says wryly as he drops

(i agree with his bones being like diamonds, it is true he is the head of the kekki genkai thus he should have a advantage and diamond is the next step in sheer molecular strength)

((its a long time since I've seen you...))

Zeramaru stumbled as he slowly left the village.

((GODDAMN IT ONE MORE OCC AND I MIGHT JUST LOCK THIS THING!!!))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 am

Sakuya stood up straight and look around and slight sigh of disappointment left his lips. He put each hand in the other Kimono sleeve, "Such a waste coming here I thought this fight would be more interesting to me, but I guess I was wrong again" he said. Sakuya turn around and start to walk away from the area, "Hopefully one I day I can actually get excited like I use too" he said as he disappear from view.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:12 pm

havockboy
Ryikk Nara

((its a long time since I've seen you...))

Zeramaru stumbled as he slowly left the village.

((GODDAMN IT ONE MORE OCC AND I MIGHT JUST LOCK THIS THING!!!))

(its been awhile since ive seen you)

Kinkaru death

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Sypher stood there speechless as Zeramaru stepped by "What the......." He disbanded his clone and grabbed his sword and dashed towards him
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Anguish vanish from view in a second and appears in front of moki with his blade pulled lunging forward at moki. His blade glows a bright purple as it comes straight at him. Anguish looks dead at mokis eyes waiting for him to lock eyes. "if your going to fight anyone it will be me"

Kinkaru death

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Jedi took off the akatsuki ring and sealed it in a scroll. then he tor off the akatsuki cloak. "Now the fun begins."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Syn says a quick message to his clone in the fire country. Syn back up to the tree he was standing on earlier and then sit down and leans against the tree eating an orange cutting it with a smaller shaving knife.

SynysterGatesRules

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Watching the action, Shiro stood up. "Well this doesn't look good. Better prepare just in case. Most of them look pretty strong. Stronger than me. Guess I am sitting in the side lines this time." He said while sending some strings from his feet into the ground and over to where everyone is fighting. Setting them up just in case something is needed.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm

((Vanish? You mean flicker. And its sypher. And what is this so called blade?))

M o k i F a i r y

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 pm

The Onin commander cracked his knuckles reveiling his Light Assassin's ring on his left tumb. "So, whose friend and whose....foe?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:16 pm

((its anguish the avengers sword dude, it cuts through anything and absorbs fire and lightning, its actually two swords put together to make one.))

Jedi looked the boy "stay out of this, the light assassins are in no way apart of this." jedi looked back at Sypher and anguish. His sharingan active in his right eye.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 pm

(( vanish as in speed since i didnt use a hand sign i figured you would know that. my first blade counter strike was given to me when i became one of seven swordsmen of the mist about 6 months ago. My other blade was given to me when i became the holder of the 8 tailed. I sold the 8 tailed and kept the sword oh and the second blade is the kasunagi. anymore questions. and yes all my wepons are approved))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games