Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm
Kessaris holds out his hand and tries to stop the diamonds, but they're under full control of his father. His shirt is torn and his chest is cut, the wound is superficial. The tiny scar heals immediately and Kessaris looks at Marcove. "A nifty trick I picked up not too long ago."

"I was born able to do that. I'm happy you can. It comes in damn handy at times."

"Alot. Trust me, I tried to cook. If it weren't for it, I wouldn't have hands."

"Grease is something isn't it?"

"Yeah, but back to the fight." Kessaris runs at Kendal's wave of darkness and kicks through it with his lighted hands. The force stopped him, but he got through at the toll of his breath. Following up, he circulates aura around his arm, then to his hand and fires in a fashion similar to Nephilis. The beam is wide enough to strike both Marcove and Kendal. He chooses to follow the strike with a wall of sharp rocks off to the side.

~~~

Nephilis leaps forward and catches himself on his hands. His view upside down, he shoots his leg downward and stops it near the top of Lunia's head. The force following billows her hair and clothes displacing the petals beneath her as well. "That could've been your head. Then again, not many people are as fast as you and I." Still in a handstand, he begins to spin toward her forming a helicopter kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Keliah smirked. "Yea, I can feel dad fighting. and I want a piece of that" she said laughing genuinely, fire exhausting from her body as she moved a little faster. She moved as gentle as the winds breeze and as swift as a phoenix. "C'mon Morganna, Riko...isnt this fun" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 am
Lunia smirked at his evasion, watching his movement she did two backflips backwards landing, then seeing the chance come, she did a front flip and landed on one of his legs in the air. "No more fooling around!" she said to him smirking, trying to put all her weight onto it to pull his leg down to the ground, placing her hands on his other leg she pushed that one upwards, trying to get him into a splis position, which could be painful if she acheived it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm
"You're good." Nephilis said as she landed. He moves both his hands and falls onto the top of his back. The immediate shift in weight allows him to throw his legs forward effectively retreating from his attacker. He leaves one leg up and kicks off the propping one into a backward somersault then to a handstand. He ends on his feet and brushes off his outfit similar to Kessaris'. "That was really...good Lunia. Not many people think as fast. You get in A for strategy darling. Let's see what you get for defense."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm
"Of course!" Riko laughed, heading towards the training area. She saw them fighting and smiled, stopping Keliah. "I think we should gang up on them at once... I call Kess." She said softly, giggling and then starting to call up her sand powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Kessaris looks over shoulder once and pays what he sees as dots no mind. "..." He looks back and notices Riko with Keliah at the border of the field's wall. "I thought you were...away. What brings you back? And why do you have your sand armed and ready?"  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 pm
Lunia nodded at Nephilis, landing back in a fighting stance she opened her eyes a bit wide when he said about her defence. "Defence... without my powers?..." she said to herself, hoping Nephilis wouldn't hear, this would be Lunia's hardest challenge yet, but she kept standing. Waiting to see what he would do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm
"We thought we would join in on the fun... unless your scared of me?" Riko smirked, her silver hair blew a little as she put it up into a bun with chop sticks. "Come on... I need some work out hours today. Don't be chicken. Plus Keliah wants a go with Marcove."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 pm
Morganna had no one to spar against, but she really didn't mind. She took a seat at the sidelines, anxious to watch the fights progress. Besides, she had sparred with Lunia and Tenshi all day the day before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm
Kessaris looks at Riko, then at his father once more. "Fine. But I won't go easy on you because I love you." he promised.

"C'mon Riko!" Yelled Marcove. "Show him what Alyss taught you! Kick his a**!"

"You're supposed to be on my side!! That's why I have my sister to help! Ha!" Kessaris unloads more energy into his attack on Marcove.

~~~

"Defense!" Nephilis runs at Lunia and throws a straight jab at her. Behind his punch is an aura charged arm ready to double his strength on impact.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Keliah smirked. This was her turn to prover herself. "Okay Daddy, I'm not going to go easy on you" she said outloud as an amplified telekinetic force was thrown at Marcove at the same time she warped two metal poles around marcoves body."If I were you, I wouldnt try your lightning technique" she warned him.

((dont forget about mi rp we are in the next town))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 pm
"Hey hey hey! You better keep yourself ready, Kessaris." Riko backed up a little, her eyes going black and her arms started to grow diamonds on them, growing taller and smiled. "Let's go!" She shot diamonds at Kessaris, shooting earth spikes at him afterwords.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm
"Something more my type." He said backflipping the diamonds. After dodging them, he smiles and begins to perform smooth motions to get through and around her spikes. Ending his deadly dance, he looks into Riko's eyes noticing dual reflections looking back at him. "That all you got Riko? Gimme what you've got!"

~~~

"Damn." Marcove lamented as the metal wrapped around him. "Then again...." He seeps into the ground beneath his feet and reappears behind Keliah with a smirk. "I love you thiiiiiissss much Keliah!" Elongating his arms and hands with sand, he goes to grab her in large bear-hug grapple.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm
"No... just watch..." Riko changes into her normal self and sinks into the ground, coming up behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a loving embrace, whispering in his ear. "Only just a little more..." She smirked and her eyes turned red, metal forming around them both that was thicker than six feet. It boxed them in and Riko slinked in front of Kessaris, kissing him teasingly. She pushed him away slowly and smiled, sinking into the walls and out of the box. "Get out of that one... the ground is metal too."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 pm
Keliah looked at her father had her engulfed in his grasp, as a fiery aura surrounded herself, silicifying his arms. "Glass arms...might want to be careful Daddy" she said laughing. She had to be quick in thinking. She begin to raise the heat on the sand, making it silicify as well, making it hard for Marcove to use his standard element. She ran towards him, doing a roundhouse kick towards Marcove engulfing herself into Magma with a frosty touch so Marcove would feel several sensations. She also froze the air around him and her as well.
((please choose a different color,it's murder on mi eyes...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games