Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter followed her smell and found himself once again in a small Paris alleyway. And there lay Raveena sprawled out on the ground a knife in her chest. A... Dhampire? Well he hadn't seen one of those in nearly a century. *"Picking sur les enfant n'est pas très agréable." Hunter moved forwards, nothing but a blur, and rammed into the Dhampire hovering over Raveena. The slayer went flying into the brick wall and craked his head, he stood up, clearly disorented. Hunter knelt down and removed the blade from the young vampires chest, with a simple flick of his wrist the Dhampire was no more. His crimson eyes turned to the little female lying in a growing puddle of her own blood.

*Picking on children isn't very nice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A hand jerked the knife from her chest. She collapsed to the ground in relief. Her own hand flew to her heart. Ravenna shuddered slowly as the pain receded and the wound quickly mended itself. She breathed in deeply and rose to her feet. Her clothes were drenched in her own sickly sweet-smelling blood.

Her eyes met Hunter's. She smiled and curtsied gently. "Merci beacoup, Monsieur Hunter."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 pm
Kaline smirked as he walked away What fun...superior.. the thought of possibly being attacked by him thrilled Kaline He does have a strong weakness to.. She stared at his mortal girl ,and back at the table. I wonder what Mr.Elise would think of this..

Kaline would never attack first, but she always thought out all possiblities,and was became prepared incase such things ever did come about.She looked around somemore, and the hourse became slower to her. Such a nice boy.. she then smiled timidly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm
||I'll be introducing a new boy for you in a week's time, Muffin. But I just want you to get situated first so that you can meet the characters and know what's going on along with the flow of things. Sound good? And he'll be way flirtarious, too. Tres devious.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm
(( Oh its fine XD i wasn't really expecting a guy , i was just figurin out if I should go evil ,but i was just gonna be thirsty most of the way I dunno i wasn't planning to do much hahaha XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:18 pm
||It's okay. I was planning a guy to enter even before you came in. He's basically Airi's long-gone ex. He shows up to the school. He's even older than she is.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm
Kaline looked around more, and you looked at Mr. Thorns mortal, You noticed her flipping her hair, which revealed her neck.

Kalines eyes grew with intrest. She got up quickly,but walked towards the table ,the girl was sitting at. She was about 5 ft from her. She stopped in her paces and shook her head
Stop it! She had fear in her eyes, from what her instincts were wanting.She knew Mr. Thorn would be most likley angry at her approach, and prepared for future punishments.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 pm
(( Oh ok o-o intresant. Anyway could you tell me where Ravin and Hunter are? cause I'm still confused on that lol are they flashbacks or are they just speaking french for the heck of it? sweatdrop ))  

MindxHunter

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm
||Hunter was telling his and Ravin's history off to the side. I thought that speaking through memories would be WAY more interesting if they experienced it rather than heard about it.||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm
(( Ah ah okies i understand 3nodding Very nice ^-^ ))  

MindxHunter

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Brown eyes met red ones and he gave her a half-sneer and rolled his eyes. *"Ne pas me remercier. Au lieu de vois apprendre des erreurs et de les corriger." Hunter gave one last glance to the fallen dhampire, yes, most dedinatly dead. This newborn it seemed just attracted trouble like a magnet. **"Bonne journée à vous." He walked out of the alley and into the street. Disapearing into the crowd on his way to the park. Fresh air, that would be nice.

*Do not thank me. Instead learn from your mistakes and correct them.
** ( I think this is wrong... Journée I thought meant trip but I couldn't remember what good day was.)**Good day to you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna half smiled to herself. The older blood was gorgeous. He must have gotten at least flirted with more than once a day. That was for sure. Ravenna strolled through the forest, preferring the silence and solitude to that of the crowds and stares of Paris.

She sang an old folk song to herself as she entered her cottage. There she recorded the experience of last night and that day in her book. About that time, Ravenna had at least ten books full of her observations and experiences. She did not know English fully yet, but was planning on going to England in the next few days or so. She was a quick learner and planned to do so.

She wanted to go to the New World, so she knew that she needed to know French in order to communicate with those of the colonies.

"Je suis...I-I amm...Tu es...Y-y-you are..."
She practiced and practiced until she was sick of it. The English was perfect on her French tongue. She smiled.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled down at Madeline, "Your friend looks as if she is doing nothing what so ever and Hunter and Ravin are doing all the talking. Must be boring for her. Or perhaps interesting. It looks as if they are telling the story between them. I hope they leave me out of that. Actually...never mind." He remembered then that during this time he was with Airi. He almost smiled at the thought but then out of the corner of his eye he saw the other vampire girl get up and walk towards them. He shot a glare at the girl and bared his fangs again at her for a moment. "Let's go Madeline. Don't you ever go near that girl over there ok? I will deal with her later. For now I would feel better if you were in a group. Please let's go." He pulled her up and held her closely to himself and shot a deadly look at the girl again before turning away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She nodded. Perhaps it was boring for Veronica. Only Hunter and Ravin were talking. She wondered what the story was about. She didn't want to cut in though. Armand insisted on her joining the group. Madeline looked over at the gir who was approaching her. "Okay. Who is that?"

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 pm
Kaline saw the stare, and she couldn't blame him. She heard her question, and responded,weather she could hear it or not.."I-I'm Kaline..." She held her hands behind her back. I.. She turned around "I-I have to go"
She paced fastly as normal as possible. Out the doors and pushed herself against the walls breathing heavy W-What was that?... She held her hand to her forhead ,out of pain.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games