Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:08 pm

((
-.-
I'M STILL HERE DAMMIT. THE REAL ME TOO! crying ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((
-.-
I'M STILL HERE DAMMIT. THE REAL ME TOO! crying ))

(( THEN LEAVE CAUSE AKI LEFT.
SHE GOTS GET STRONGER, YO.
KEEP UP KEEP UP KEEP UP. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:14 pm

DANDii Lions--
(( Lemme clarify to both of you really quick. The current Aki clone that is the only one in the vicinity right now is standing in the hallway outside her office door. She'd pulled your rpc there with her Desor.
XD ))

((Sorry!! I'll just post again lol ))

User Image

Kalino was brought inside by the kage, well..the one he assumed was the kage. 'It's..nice to meet you mam'" Kalino said, bowing slightly.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

"We can go back on the office now," The clone said motioning him to follow her. She sat her desk and folded her hands together, "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Chiru Aki, how may I help you." She asked her eyes darting to the door as the clone whom had been with Rini returned. The two spoke quickly, exchanging their information.

(( Will format later ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Kazuma got up and followed the others.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Lance Hatake Raiken
Anbu ~ Jounin ~ Cloud
Weapons Master

User Image

Lance came up to the office door and knocked, wanting to be polite. Since this wasnt his village, he'd have to be polite enough to walk.

You wont see it coming
When you die in a flash of lightning.

User Image
"Kiri"

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 am

Homaru nodded on the door before he walked in. He saw some people speaking to each other and saw his kage sitting there. He took a deep bow and started to talk. "Sorry for interrupting, but I came here to ask for a mission. I know that where probably on the edge of going in war... thats why I want to get some experience. Is there any outside mission... for me?" He said, and then looked questioning to the kage.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm

The ring upon Lance's finger grew a deep red. This indicated it was time for war.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
The ring upon Lance's finger grew a deep red. This indicated it was time for war.

(RANGERS A GIANT MONSTER IS ATTACKING THE CITY! ASSEMBLE!!!!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Lance Hatake Raiken
Anbu ~ Jounin ~ Cloud
Weapons Master

User Image

Lance looked at his ring, and immediately hurried out of the office. it was time, he didnt have time for this now.

You wont see it coming
When you die in a flash of lightning.

User Image
"Kiri"

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX

(RANGERS A GIANT MONSTER IS ATTACKING THE CITY! ASSEMBLE!!!!)

{{ rofl
Now that I think on it what I just did does remind me of the Power Rangers, lol.}}
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

(( LOL. ))

The clone called for those who were requesting entrance to come in. Her eyes drifted to Homaru, "I'm sorry but I cannot allow you outside of the village at this moment. Once the danger has passed I'll be the first to let you know of available mission."

(( Busy, short posts...
Sorry it took so long for me to respond Jedi.
I didn't notice that you had posted.
D: ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 am

"But miss,... I can't go on mission, there are no chuunin exams, I already trained for 2 months now. I don't know what else to do" He said and then made a sad face. He looked up again and made a deep bow to his kage. "I'll be going now" He said, turned around and wanted to walk out.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 am

User Image

Kalino could not help but notice the flurry of activity going on around the village, and in the office, he wanted to talk to the kage and tell her his story, but he understood the time she was on..and did not feel like having his story known to all..it wasn't that he was important, but more of an embarrassment to himself.
"Thank you for your kindness mam', and I was wondering if I could join your village. I owe no alliance to anyone, but to myself and a vow to my king when I grow stronger. It will not hinder my allegiance to this village if you accept me as part of it." Kalino left off, by king Kalino meant Shane. Not many people knew any other different people who called themselves a king. Kalino hoped that she accepted, for he wanted to get stronger.

((Gah sorry..This did not post when I wanted it to yesterday ))

Desor

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 pm

User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel grabbed Homaru just before the boy walked into him in the hallway.
"You're in luck gennin. There is something that needs to be taken care of immediately, and you are the one who got picked. Come to the gates."
The Sannin let go of the Gennin and strode to the gates, vanishing into a swirl of wind between one step and the next.

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games