Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 am
(( HEY HEY HEY!!! Ares your getting a little bit too close! I raised you better then that, Love. Seduce, kiss her deeply then you get lovey-dovey. -rolls eyes- and for heavens sake, use that new things the humans made... wats it called...? oh yeah, a condom. =P ..... lol, I love you all.... >.> ... < .< hehee ))

Hera let go and blinked, seeing stars as Dionysus headbutted her. Stepping back, Hera held her head and groaned. Making her free hand into a fist, Hera glared at Dionysus. "HOW DARE YOU!" Hera shouted in rage. Grabbing Dio's collar, she brought his face infront of hers. "You dare hit me, child? I should toss you in Tartous and see how you like it there!" Picking him up, Hera tossed Dio away from the house towards the street. Slowly, Hera walked over as well. Her aura glowing brightly, her eyes shining.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm
(A reminder. THE WEDDING IS OVER!!! IT'S THE RECEPTION! I'm not sure if I stated that but I'm stating it now...sorry If i sounded like a big meanie...)

As Dionysus flew towards street, he hit the ground and rolled backward to ukemi. "I will free their minds Hera! And you won't stop me!" Dionysus bellowed as he got up and darted once more towards the entrance of the mansion. As Dionysus came within a yard of Hera, he threw up his hands. Out from the concrete sidewalk erupted a wall of thick vines. Dionysus quickly side stepped the wall and continued running as fast as he could toward the mansion.

(Make sure not to God mode Sakura. I know I did...but I'll stop.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:38 pm
(( You didnt sound mean, Sean. ))

Hera stopped right infront of the vines and raised her hand. With a quick jerk of her hand against the vines, all of it crumbled to the ground. Hera froze though. Her head started to spin and the world was a blur. Taking a step forward, Hera fell down her aura and light vanished as the human body laid on the ground. It seemed like Hera used to much power to take control again and to try to stop Dionysus. Now the body was just there, within, Hera unconscious and deep inside Samantha's mind. Samantha came back and slightly sat up, rubbing her head, groaning.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm
(Thank you Sakura. X3)
Dionysus kept going. he didn't look back to see if Hera was chasing after him. He bolted forward, pushing away others who got in his way. Almost there. Gotta hurry before the sun rises. Into the thick of the crowd Dionysus plunged, searching for the bride and groom. Pushing his way through the crowd, Dionysus found them. The two were singing karaoke version of The Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". Glaring hard, Dionysus pressed forward.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shadowcharmer245

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm
good evening im new here so, can some one show me around please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm
((LOL, oh my...your right ma...she said it not me Rose Chan. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm
(( -laughs and huggles Ares- mi loco.
And thank me for what Sean? I didnt read your god-mod thing till right now... xD Lol. ))

Rubbing her forehead, Samantha got up, leaning on some random thing. Her legs were weak, shaking from what just happened. Her site was coming back to her and her memory. But she felt like she blacked out or something. Did she? Standing up on her own, Samantha looked around. "Dio...?" Wondering where he went, she headed towards the palace house. She had a feeling he was there.

And in fact, he was. Almost towards the middle or the back of the room, the groom and bride were singing. And heading towards them was Dio.... Staring at a table full of champagne, Samantha quickly headed over and took one. Thinking it was special water or something, Samantha gulped down four of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm
(Naughty girl! You're too young for such a drink. And I thanked you because you said I didn't sound mean. And yes I did sorta god mode. It was when Dio headbutted on command. That was an auto-hit. A form of god moding....i want some cake. Oh and Ares...one word...Kratos.)

Dionysus leaped toward the stage. A rabid smile stretched across his face. The couple stopped their singing. He drew closer to couple; they drew back. And like a cheetah attacking a gazelle, Dionysus tackled them to the ground. Two smile grape vines protruded from his hands. The vines produced a single large ripe grape. "It's time." Dionysus muttered as he forced the grapes down the couples throats. Behind him though, an angry mob was forming, readying to pummel the unsuspecting Dionysus.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm
((LOL, thats hera man...she is older then nearly all of us...I actually think in greek myths she is your ma....cant remember, nearly all the gods were such pervs. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 pm
(who are you talking to Blade?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm
(Meeeeeeeeeeeeh.....*pouts in emo corner* You guys suck << )

Ella wakes up Ares after they arrive to the house, Stella parking the car in their garage. "Pssssssttt....we're here." She whispers, not able to get up since he was laying on her lap. Jealousy watching as the sisters already left the car, Bella off to make dinner and Stella to her room.

(And you have fun with Sean Blossom-chan 3nodding Just remember to finish it up we need to end the night so we have our party ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm
(*puts on perv kitty face*)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 pm
(Dude, I got a ******** katana. I'm not scared to use it *glares at Sean*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 pm
(Well I got an arsenal soo...I'll just let Randy Marsh say it. Also, that technically isn't a katana. It's a tachi. It's a slightly longer and more curved form of the katana.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 pm
((I dont suck. T^T I'm a good god of war...))

Ares looked up at her and smiled. "Alright..." He sat up on his elbows then moved to a sitting position. "Well...I'll sleep with you like I said...dont worry I'm not that much of a perv." He chuckled a bit and climbed out of the car.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games