Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm

((That's cool... Uh let see... ))

Kenji looked at the nearest tree and tried to climb it. After many unsuccesful tries, he managed to get up and climbed to the highest branch. Looking far off, he saw a small town, miles away. A good days walk, more or less, to get there. Climbing back down he pointed to the direction where he saw the town. "I saw a town that way. Maybe the kid's there. It's small, looks distant, and it doesn't seem to have that much of a population." he stated.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hey, alrighty then." Dulceri said. He closes the sandstorm in his hand and looks over to the team. "Well, this is your land now Amalia. Just try not to die soon because like always, someone will try to take it." He gathers his white overcoat and puts in on. "I'll be seeing you guys later. I'm going to go setup for a welcoming party. We've doubled in size thanks to Neph...anyway, I'm gone. See you guys later." He abruptly turns and begins to skate his way back to the Bulb.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Rygor looked at Amalia "I'll be back I need to speak with Dulceri" He said. He ran after Dulceri as best he could and soon sank his feet into darkness and used dakrness to jet after him when he caught up to him he was sure they were pretty far from North Shale "Dulceri wait I need to ask you something" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Silent footsteps echoed around him, through his mask he saw the person he had looked so hard for, one of the few people that could understand his anguish and hatred, Ambrosia. He looked at her and said. " So, you're the celestial woman, it's an honor Ambrosia. " He said quietly. His dark voice echoed around them. " Avon has told me a lot about Celestials, after all I have only met a celestial twice, the second time nearly cost me my life. " He said quietly before looking at her.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 pm

"I'm sure you know that the third time's the charm." Ambrosia said, her forearm covering her closed eyes. "You must be Charon. You were the first on our list to kill, but I'm no killer. Not of the innocent anyway. Bearing the burden of knowing is far greater than those living in sinful bliss." She doesn't move her arm, but continues to talk. "What do you want?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and nodded as she began to sprint gracefully like a gazelle. She could smell the scent getting stronger and stronger. She then came to a certain stop. She looked at Kenji. "Now I just have to identify her aura and we can be on our way" she stated with a smile and confidence.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 pm

" Top of the list huh, Iam so flattered, can I ask why you changed your mind? " He asked in a dark voice as he stared at the depressing woman. " I am suprised you are like the other Celestial he had his human dignity still inside of him somewhere, it looks like you as well have sanity remaining. " Void looking down at the ground said. " I am here to offer, a deal, or a proposition whichever you choose to call it. " He said quietly. " Are you interested? " He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"I have only slivers of human in me. The paltry amount of trace gases in the atmosphere is twice the amount of human left in me." the dreading woman sighed. "A proposition is suicide, but suicide, like many things, are a choice one must make." She moves her arm from her eyes and sits up, facing Void. "I'm interested only because I'm curious. Why do you want to work with a pair of killing machines Void?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

" Why indeed. " He said quietly. He placed his metal gauntlet hand over his mask, he slowly took it off, however his hood kept anyone from seeing his face. " I am interested in joining with you because like you said you are killing machines, and I want to see this world burn in a wave of darkness and an ocean of blood. " He placed the mask back on his face. and looked at Ambrosia. " Trust me if I wasn't worth your time then I wouldn't have made it this far as to meet you two. " His dark voice filled the area.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 pm

"If I thought that you weren't worth my time, I'dve just fallen back to sleep. Also, your reason for joining us...it seems driven by emotion rather than mindful choice. As you well know, spite and anger aren't too different." She stands up and faces him, staring into the darkness of his mask with the darkness of her eyes. "You can join us, but we coopoerate as a team even though my partner over there I can't stand."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 pm

" Who knows why it is I want to join you, I am just the manifestation of all of the anger and sorrow gathered for thousands of years, it makes sense that those emotions would drive me to fight, afterall I am only a shell, nothing more. " He said standing straight up, he looked into her dark eyes and said. " Deal, we have a contract then, we act as a team, to ultimately reach our goals. " He said holding out his black metal plated hand, and then slightly took it back. " I almost forgot about a celestials power to take the abilities of others, it's strange a friend of mine has the exaact opposite ability, instead of taking powers he gives them out. " He said thinking about what he would do next. " So Partner, what's our next step? "
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:09 am

"We wait." Ambrosia said, laying back on the sofa. "There are four of us here already. So far, only one of us has been seen. That's Kurai over there. Thanks to him and a legend we've known about for a few hundred years, they know four of us should be here. At this point, they shouldn't know any of us exist." She hissed the last phrase showing her frustration of the ordeal. "We can't move for a while because if we do, then they'll just fortify. We wait. Two years tops okay?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am

Void raised his black gauntlet hand and created a black deep ornate throne of a chair. He sat down on it and the second he did a small circular table appeared with a wine glass and a bottle of wine. " 2 years it is, that is nothing to people that do not age, such as ourselves. " He said calmly. He once again took his mask off however like before the hood covered his face. the deep red liquid cascaded downward splashing into the glass. He swirled it around gently. " I hope they all use the 2 years wisely, it will be the last two years they ge to enjoy. " He said with a fanged smile before taking a single drink.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

Ambrosia had no plans to kill anyone, but as long as she kept up the charade that she did, things woud go well for her. "Indeed it is. I suppose a bit of practice will do us all good, but not here. There is a family here sleeping. I can't have them know that I'm a killer because then, I won't have a base of operation." She sends an icy wind toward the glass of wine, freezing afterwhich she breaks it and chews it. It crunches between her teeth and grits like sandpaper. "Pain now, pain later. Funny how things go."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 am

" Pain is just a word, it only means something if you let it get to you. " He said as he watched her shatter the glass and chew it up. " Interesting power, the ability of ice in a more controlled way. " He said as he placed his clawed hands on the arm rests of his seat. " I see your point, their a whole family huh. I guess I'm not dark enough to kill a family yet. " He said quietly, he would rather notave to kill an innocent family, he only wanted to kill the people he was directly involved with, after he had absorbed enough hatred and corruption then he would lose his remorse, but as of yet he still had emotions.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games