Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm
"They would have blocked it with the darkness... I meant to go by means of light." He said. "But if you feel there is nothing to do then I will leave." He said and turned. "Good day." He said as he started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:07 pm
Kaylin sighed. "Lee...Kren, from what i just heard, has jumped towards the actual Core of our world. That is where the power of the darklings come from...but to be in direct contact is leathal." She said softly, tears coming to her eyes. "The idiot killed himself on an impossible chance of getting his power back."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:10 pm
"You should know better then to sell him short Kaylin. Don't give up on him yet." He said and he walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Vi stayed quiet as Kaylin spoke.

Cy shook his head and adressed both Kaylin and Vi.

"Come on you two why dont we go wash up and go relax? In the Arena are some community showers and i have a dorm room with two nice beds you can both relax in.."

Cy said as he tried to cheer up both Vi and Kaylin. He felt bad for Kren and hoped he would sruvive whatever he was doing. To keep his emotions getting the best of him he focused his attention on the women.

Upon hearing Cy's words Vi looked to him and nodded.

"A shower and relaxation sounds wonderful.. What about you Kaylin?"

She said to her hoping she would join them

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:14 pm
Kaylin glared at Lee. "Look...Even if he were to survive conflict, nothing we could do for him." She growled softly. "Because i know what will happen, doesn't mean i don't hope for the impossible." A wave of darkness burst and knocked Lee aside. Kaylin didn't say anything and just walked passed him into the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 pm
Lee slid but stayed on his feet. He didn't say anything and kept walking. Noone knew but he was in a depresive state at the moment and he just didn't want to show it. He continued to walk away.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:27 pm
Vi ran up to Kaylin and took her hand in hers.

"Hey how about a nice hot shower together and then Cy will give us massages?"

She said gently not wanting to upset her.

Cy followed closely behind them but he kept his distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Kaylin stood and shut her eyes, trying to stop the tears. "I..." She opened them again. "Okay..." She smiled softly.  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:32 pm
Lee was walking the other direction and he walked up a tree. Kren... You are causing a lot of trouble and you're not even here... You had better come back... He thought as he walked along.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Fighter for all
Kaylin stood and shut her eyes, trying to stop the tears. "I..." She opened them again. "Okay..." She smiled softly.

Vi led Kaylin by the hand to the Arena. Cy lead the way to the showers he had seen. He opened the doors for the both of them and waited for Kaylin and Vi to come inside the Arena. Once they were inside Cy shut the doors and locked them. Vi nodded to Cy who nodded back. Cy waited outside in the arena for the girls. Vi led Kaylin to the girls showers and went inside.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:10 pm
Lee layed on a branch and stared up at the sky. He didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Lee layed up in the tree and started to fall asleep again.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:55 pm
*Zetsumei had awoken and listened to everyword the others had spoken* It's not my business. *He turned and walked back to the library* Since when did I become so soft? Hm, it was her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:50 pm
A smaouse black mouse wit white markings climbed up the wall and of the school and quckly made its way inside. It would stop and sniff around every so often looking for cats, people, or any other animals.  

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:56 pm
Lee sensed someone in the school and he got up and jumped down from his branch on the tree.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games