Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Another waft of blood filled the Kanareshii grounds. Cy covered his mouth with a fingerless gloved hand. His normally gray eyes blazed crimson. First Vincents sacrifices, now another new comer that was bleeding. When was the last time he had fed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Masakazu sighed happily and then stood to his feet. This area seemed so peaceful to him, but he couldn't help but feel as though he were trespassing on enemy territory. Memnon allowed me to leave and I left, end of story.. He told himself and then decided to wander around a bit. If he were going to join this one, would need to make sure he knew why they were here first. Plus, he needed to find somewhere to wash the blood off of his torn shirt, and find another shirt while he was at it.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm
Falling out from behind a bush two dolls, with blank faces and ebony voids for eyes. The last remaining two Dolls of Vincents tumbled in front of Masakazu, right in his pathway.

The one helped the other up after getting up itself. Each looked to be feminen in appearance for they wore dresses and had long ebony hair. They only stood a foot or so tall and their 'skin' was white as porclien.. in fact it was.

Brushing one another off the Dolls didnt notice the man about to step upon them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Masakazu noticed the dolls fall right into his pathway, as he always looked down when he walked, no one but he knew why. Letting his curiousity get the better of him, he crouched down low enough to where his nose could poke one of the dolls in their faces and started to sniff them. He realized what he was doing and then sighed lightly, leaning away from the dolls.

"Stupid blood loss; making me act all doggish and such.." Masakauz murmured under his breath as his tail swayed back and forth lightly; true, it was harder to see thibgs in front of him, but it was good that he had closed the wound before more damage could be done.

Masakazu tilted his head to the side as he looked at the dolls again. "They move about like their alive; I wonder who they belong to.." He said softly and placed a clawed hand on the ground, holding his weakening body up.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm
The Dolls finally turned to Masakazu when the one of the two was sniffed. They blankly stared at him for a bit before the one looked to the other.

Cupping her hand the one doll leaned over to the other and placed her hand besides the others ear. It whispered something in its companions ear but, it had no mouth from which to speak.

The one who was whispered to nodded in agreement before both turned to look at Masakazu again. They motioned for him to follow them.. towards the Mansion.

Vlad stopped in his tracks as a new canine scent filled the air. The white wolf tilted his head back and sniffed the air... in one direction.. a fox. He sniffed a different section of air. That way was a bruised Dog.

"Oh.. no.. to fight or to investigate." Vlad whined.

"Where is that stupid mutt?" A black cat raced along the path the Dolls and Masakazu were on. Sniffing the ground Anubis tried to locate his half brother.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm
[Actually, Masakazu is a lycan. ^^; Sorry for not making that clear earlier, too tired for details.]

Masakazu watched the two dolls as the motioned for him to follow them. He slowly stood up straight, wobbled a bit, and then walked behind them. He could feel himself growing weaker and weaker as he expended his energy, but he wanted to see where these two were going to lead him. He could smell a cat coming his way, but he decided to ignore it as he walked behind the dolls.

Masakazu kept his questions to himself as he followed the dolls. He knew they had no mouths, so asking them quiestions would get him no where. Plus, he didn't need anyone thinking he was crazy just for talking to dolls. His tail wrapped around his waist and he stopped a few times to fully catch his breath.

My chest is starting to hurt again. Maybe I shouldn't move so much.. Masakazu thought, wondered just how much his personal healing could take him before he collapsed.

[One more post and then it's off to bed. u_u]

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm
Their destination wasnt far and soon one of the Dolls knocked upon a basement window.

Vincent had just laid out a nice little outfit for the boy, his newest creation when the faint tap at the window reached his ears. Turning the Demon opened the basement window and looked to the two Dolls.

The two immediately pointed to Masakazu.

Vincents dark eyes landed on the half dead Lycan in disinterest. "He's about to die you fools. I cant use him. I told you two to find that damned fairy." Vincent scolded the Dolls.

Vincents power built up, static discharge and lightning flew about him. "Now go find her." Vincent growled at the Dolls. His arm shot out of the open window and from his ebony fingertips shot a bolt of lightning into both of the Dolls. The shock sent both Dolls flying through the air and into the garden...

Vincent slipped from the open window and entered the garden. Standing up, and giving his wings a stretch Vincent faced the fading Masakazu, with a stern look and evil intent in his eyes.

((no prob and its okay head to bed lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Masakazu followed the dolls up until they arrived at the basement window. He tilted his head to the side when he saw someone, a vampire by the smell of him, appeared at the window and took one look at him before shouting at the dolls. The shouting made him flinch and cover his ears with his hands; a low growl escaped his throat, how he hated loud sounds.

When the shouting was done, Masakazu looked at Veincent again to see that he was looking back at him a rather weird look; he didn't like that look, especially when it was on a vampire - not that he had anything against them - and he started to back away slightly.

"No way this person can lead me to Caly.." Masakazu muttered to himself and then felt himself fall over. His body had reached its pique and was now starting to shut down so that he could sleep and get more energy. No way will I be left here with this guy; who knows what he'll do to me! He thought and then laced his hands together.

After muttering something under his breath, Masakazu tranformed into a shadow, once again, and the shadow began to move about rapidly in search of somewhere to hide until the he awoke again. Being a shadow, he had much more energy to expend and therefore it gave him plently of time to hide somewhere.

The shadow shifted onto a tree and then scurried up to the top, where it hid amongst the shadow of that tree. Doubt he'll find me here. I'll just hide here until I wake up, and then go find Caly.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 pm
((Vince is the Demon. Cy is the Vampire. ^^))

"Shadow beast? But he smelled Lycan.." Vincent said to himself after he witnessed Masakazu escape. "Interesting..." Vincent thought as he stretched his large bat wings. His long ebony tail unraveled itself as Vincent gave a stretch. A smirk graced the handsome Demons lips, as he looked to where Masakazu had gone off to.

But then something the Lycan said had rung a bell... "Cant lead you to Caly?" Vincent said to himself as he looked away from where Masakazu was hiding. "What would she be doing with a dark being like that? What is she planning?" Vincent narrowed his gaze in thought.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm
It was far smarter fro her to stay in her guise, seeing as the only person to notice her leaving, happened to be the lover of the one person who might try and stop this. She grinned, a bit of her feline side evident in the row of fangs shown. She was still a pale skinned human, still dressed in the gold and red decorated black yukata. Her servant was currently bringing up the rear behind her, his gaze on the ground below him. He was her loyal servant for the time being. At least until she handed him over to Vincent.

Aeris snickered, allowing him to open the mansion's door for her. It was then she realized that there were more people on the grounds. She snorted, the first smell wafting to her being that of blood. She was no blood drinker, so the smell still bothered her some. "Feh... Vincent...I know you're watching. Come get him please. Cy's been watching me and I'd rather him not lecture me about my actions."

Even as she spoke, she continued her way towards the basement, unfortunately passing the garden along the way. Unfortunate, because it was most likely where Caly was. And she would rather not see the half-elf, with her a disguise on and a soon-to-be dead human, behind her.

Even so, that same thought left her laughing. Soon Cy's dolls would all have life. So what was wrong with the way they gained said life? Not like the hosts would've done any good to the world anyway. They obviously misjudged her in her guises and thought to take advantage of her womanhood. Her thoughts grew darker and more twisted as she walked, her grin growing wider.

--

Sulthena was left alone as Anubis took off after Vlad. She shook her head a bit, watching as the kittens batted at the koi in the pond. "Silly kittens. Don't stray too close. You'll fa-" As soon as the words neared her speaking them, Little Brother fell in. The Seer couldn't help her laughter as she fetched the kitten out of the water, him swimming to her awaiting hands. The now wet furball shook, and shook, and shook in vain to rid himself of the water.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

{{ entering from Byako Bath District }}

Strumming on her instrument/weapon, the umbrella past of it up and shielding her from all, Saira was in pure bliss. The entire way from the bath house, she had played her music, softly signing along. It seemed she was off in her own little world, one would think when looking at her. And many who were in her path would move out of the way, but Saira was a pro at this. She easily moved away, along with the rhythm of her soothing melody, to avoid an accident. And with her eye's closed she missed practically everything that lead to her unknown destination. Typical when she was lost in the music.

Moments later she opened her eye's, hearing the sound of chirping birds. Looking about, she noticed she had been in a garden of sorts, flowers all around. "How...peaceful", she thought, as her eye's gazed around. Still strumming in on her instrument, the umbrella still overhead, shielding the sun, she smiled and still played, as she walked around, enjoying the view. "I wonder where I have stumbled upon now?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 am
Out from the foliage of the garden emerged little Animula along with a new little crimson haired boy. He was naked as could be and soaked in blood. Animula helped the boy into the Koi pond, the very one little brother had just fallen into and Sulthena was besides.

Animula got waist deep into the water, taking the boy with her. She turned sensing the Elf besides her and the kittens. "Hi." Animula said cheerfully to Sulthena before she turned back to the silent boy.

Animula then started splashing water on the little boy cleaning the blood off of him. After submerging him a few times and scrubbing him with some leaves, the blood on the boy soon started to come off.

Vincent turned when he heard Aeris speak. His tail curled around his waist and his Demon wings folded in close to his body as he walked over to where Aeris and her servant was.

Aeris's grin was met with a mundane gaze from the blue haired Demon. "A mortal?" Vincent said as he circled around the servant, his fingers outstretched to just barely grace the males skin. "And a male at that... " Vincent said as the corner of his lips went down in a frown and his eyes narrowed.

He would have expected better from Aeris. Something unique and something to even out the testosterone on the grounds. The smell of men was becoming all too prodominant.

Vlad abandoned his first trail and sniffed his way back to where he smelled the blood. He followed its trail until he walked nose first into a tree trunk. The white wolf looked up sensing something wasnt right.

"Hey!" Vlad barked in a concerned tone. "Anyone up there?" He whinned like a pup as the white wolf sat down on the ground and looked high up into the tree... the same one Masakazu was in. "Need any help? I smell blood, you arent injured are you?" Vlad said, his ears going back against his head in concern.

A black cat stepped on the path of Saira. Sitting down Anubis decided to take a rest for now. He would find Vlad soon, he didnt hear the sound of battle yet. However the sound of a melody did cat his cat ears. Looking in that direction Anubis stared at Saira as she came towards him.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

Her soft and soothing melody continued as she headed down the path before. More and more, as she sung softly, she wondered as ti where she had actually arrived at. Nothing here seemed dangerous, but with her demon half, she was always on alert, but of course when playing music, no one could ever tell. She seemed to enthralled in it all, to seem worried at all, but of course that was her way of throwing others off, especially those who wanted to do her harm.

But as she continued on, her soft voice swirling along with her strumming, she noticed a very beautiful black cat sitting upon her path. "A cat" Smiling sweetly at it, she avoided it with ease, like she did with all the others who had stood in her way, while she walked and played, since she left the Byako Baths. Saira though nothing of it and continued on, but it did surprise her, seeing as she hadn't seen any animals since she arrived here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm
Anubis was intrigued the woman had an air of serenity about her. Turning around Anubis followed after the singing lady. He found her music and voice hypnotizing. His paws padded lightly as he followed her, unable to stop himself. Did he have something he was going to do? What was that..? The more he followed the woman the more he seemed to forget all that was around him.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

As her song continued, Saira became aware that she had a follower. And without even turning around, she knew exactly who it was. The cat had began to follow her, and it made a smile play on her lips. Soon though, spotting a very large willow tree ahead, Saira made her way to it, deciding to cease her melody, and apologize to the cat, or more like make sure it was alright.

Once arriving at the tree, her song ended and her fingers ceased it's strumming. Her umbrella, when lifting the instrument in the air, closed on it's own, and Saira placed it gently against the large bark of the tree. Turning around, she smiled sweetly at the small cat and knelled before it. "I'm sorry if my playing caused you any harm", she began to apologize, as well as explain. "When I get to caught up in my playing, my powers tend to bleed through, hypnotizing my listeners." As she explained, she kindly caressed the black cat's fur, feeling the softness upon her hands. Such a nice coat the cat had. It seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games