Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:59 pm
Love_and_rockets6
"Hahaha." She smirked at him and started chewing on a straw. "You know it's not everyday you make a new friend. I'm kinda beat right now wanna come hang out at my dorm?" She leaned back in her chair and looked at him, daring to decline her offer.

"sure I don't see why not, everyone at blackthorn who has a car seem to not have any problems with them so yea." He said smiling his sweet sensible smile, he payed the Cafe for their meal and with a sweep of his arm "Ladies first" he said to Crystal  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm
"Alright lets go." Crystal got up and walked out the door and didn't look back.

((go to dorms and just look for the room with my char name on it))  

The Voice Behind The Mask

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Geji-Midori

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm
Love_and_rockets6
"Alright lets go." Crystal got up and walked out the door and didn't look back.

((go to dorms and just look for the room with my char name on it))

"actually let's go to my dorm instead" Gunnar Said  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

Eliot walked into the cafe with a look of disgust on his face. Oh he knew, he knew by now that Drake had his Lucy and when she got back her world would be over, they would leave this school and Lucy would never see the light of day. This is what he wanted to do, this is what he felt he had a right to do but he knew he couldnt be as hurtful as he wanted. When the devil let him go he gained back a tad bit of his human heart back but human mixed with demon could not last sooner or later one would have to be given up.
Eliot was still in his own head thinking about Lucy

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake appeared in the Cafe, and picked up a stick off gum from the counter. He stuck it in his mouth, started chewing and sat down next to Eliot, his feet raised high on the table. He looked at the man, smiling and blowing bubbles with his gum. 'That girl's got a body.' he said, envisioning her figure once more and shaking his head with glee. He looked to Eliot once more, stretched his gum and stuck it in his mouth again, then spoke up. 'Ya see. I made a deal with her. She f**ks me, I make you leave her alone.' he smirked, a devilish grin spreading across his face.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Eliot out ragged not just at the fact he slept with her but the fact that the little brat would play that card, freezing the table in angry, he brought his fist down on it smashing it to shards of ice, he felt it was better the table then a actually person "your daddys not my boss anymore how do you plan to keep up your part?: he asked threw his teeth, nothing in between them now.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Daddy would be outraged just to know you'd show your pathetic little face in his business, in any way. Considering your girl slept with me - willingly I must add - she's part of my business, and, alas, father's too.' he smiled, taking his gum out of his mouth and slipping it into Eliot's pocket. 'Damn she's good, even if she doesn't do much. Back home she's in a sexy little black number.' he smirked, forcing images of Lucy in bed with him into Eliot's mind. 'Jealous, reject?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 am
User Image
Acelin entered the cafe and walked up to the order window, pausing for a couple to seconds as he figured out what he wanted.
"I can I get a Russian tea"
He said calmly as he pulled out his wallet and waited for employee to get him his tea.
After waiting a couple of seconds Acelin was handed his drink he then walked over to empty table near the window and sat down.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 am
Cat hurried in to the Cafe. She was starving from hunger. She went to the register to order a sandwich to eat and a coffee. She took a hasty bite of her meal. Then she took notice of the people around her. There were two scary looking guys having an argument and a man sitting silently at a table. Even at a normal place there were strange people.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:47 am
User Image
Acelin took a sip of his tea before looking over at the girl who had just entered cafe he than gave he a quick friendly head nod before talking another sip of his tea.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 am
Cat saw the man give her a quick nod. Not knowing if he was warning her to get out or just being nice. She took a sip of the coffee realizing it was hot making her quickly take it away from her lips. She ignore the fact that she just looked pretty stupid and walked over to the table he was at."Hello." She said in a dull tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
"Hello" Acelin replied back with a warm smile, he wasn't expecting the girl to come over to his table.
He was a bit rusty with his social skills and was thinking how start conversation.
"Would you like to join me?"
He asked with a calm tone.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 am
She was surprised he wasn't trying to pick a fight or anything. She was a bit on the edge because it seemed liked everyone wanted to pick a fight with her."Yes. I'd like that alot." She said quietly. Cat sat across from him. It's rare for her to actually sit down to relax.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 am
Acelin took another sip of his tea well the girl took a seat across from him.
"Its always good to have company, don't you think?"
He said as he put his cup down on a saucer what let a light clink sound.
"My name is Acelin Chevalier, but you can just call me Ace"
He said in calm tone again.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm
Cat lifted her head to him talking."I don't usually hang out with anyone." She answered."Nice name, I'm Cat." She felt kinda akward not having a last name to put with her first name. She gave him a wary smile not meaning to.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games