Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Stone
He-looked-up"I-remember-him-too-Jin"-he-reveled-his-symbol-and-he-layed-down

Snowstorm
She-climbed-up-to-be-next-to-Jin-and-looked-worriedly-at-him-then-glared-at-Snow

Eclipes
she-looked-at-Stone-and-layed-down-next-to-him,she-whipered-softly
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Jin looked up at the gigantic white head and drew his blade murmering "I need to go prepare, I'll be at my camp by the lake, come and get me when the time comes."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Stone
"I'll-go-with-you"

Snowstorm
"I-will-tell-you-Jin,when-that-Samaranth-comes"

Eclipes
"I-will-go-with-her-to-go-tell-you-both"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Jin headed to his camp by the lake with stone and said "I need you to turn away for a second, what I am about to do could blind you."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Stone,Snowstorm,and-eclipes
"Ok"and-they-all-turned-away
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

"I may not have a mark but one doesn't travle the world without learning a feww things. I better let them know what i know. I may not be able to fight this thing but at least i can tell them what i know" Snow thought as she Followed them to there camp. She closed her eyes just in time to avoid being blinded to avoid being blinded by what jin was doing. "I have some information on that thing that might help. Your right about how hard his skin is and i would not be able to fight him but his scales can be lifted upwards there to heavy for the wind to lift them and to big for a wolf but seeing how your not a wolf you should be able too. Its heart is just below where the kneck and body meet on the left side. Take my advice or not it doesn't matter much eathere way." Snow said after he was done doing what he was doing. She then turned around and walked away.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

((doin a little time bending here))
When Jin saw them turn around, he turned to face the lake, he began inhaling and exhaling deeply, magical energy radiating out of him with each breath and the area's temperature started to drop drastically, after the lake started showing signs of freezing, Jin used some of the energy to force the water out of the lake to cover him in head to toe in a thick watery film, after a few seconds Jin's body emanated a blinding bright flash, once the light disappeared the water had frozen into a several inch thick suit of crystalline ice armor, completely covering his body from his ear's to his hind paws, Snow appeared behind him and he said "I know his anatomy, but it's his size...and his age and experience..that makes him the one of the biggest threats to walk this earth." and drew his blade, now twice as long and thrice as wide, having been encased in razer sharp ice and he looked at it with an approving look.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

"So no matter how long you have lived or how much you fight there is always something new to learn." Snow said as she stoped and turned to face jin. "For example your armor and sword while powerful are big and tend to slow people down like everyone else it has fought. What about useing a smaller sword and a lighter armor. The things big and strong however that would also make it slow. You have strength but, What you wield and ware slows you down a great deal. "Try the same thing again but this time focus on makeing the blade small and sharper and condense the water before it becomes ice." Snow said as she looked at him like she was holding back a laugh. "If you need proof i will be happy to show what i mean." She added as she took a running stance.

((Alot of rpers do that it helps make a bigger post if you bend time.))

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:58 pm

"haha, don't need to. take a closer look at this blade." He showed her the tiny ridges that covered the flats of the blade "These latch onto his scales, at my command they expand, forcing the scale upward, I need a blade of this size in order to help block his attacks...and this sword, unlike most two hand swords, can be quickly swung, watch." Jin flicked his wrist and the blade cut clean through the tree next to him. "See. the Ice surrounding the blade is extraordinarily lightweight, here, hold it." and handed out the blade to her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 pm

"Your kidding right! how do you expect me to hold it in my fangs" Snow said as she waged her tail. "I may have strong fangs but there not very good at holding weapons." Snow added before she showed her fangs.

(Snow is a white wolf. here is her rpc so everyone know untill the owner gets time to post it.User ImageUsername: Neko Queen Nala
Name: Snow
Wolf Subspecies:White wolf
Pack Position/Role:What ever is asked of her. She has no real rank as of yet since she just joined not to long ago.
Appearance:http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad280/Engel_Fox/whitewolf.jpg
History: Before she joined the pack she walked around helping other packs with what she had learned and her strength. Normaly she left when she was no longer needed but She thought it was time to stop roaming around.
Mated: no))

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 pm

((whoops razz thought you were an anthro >_<))
"Er, My bad." Jin slammed the sword back into it's holster on his back.
and looked at the sky murmering "you don't want to know just how big he is..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Stone
He-wandered-into-the-forest-and-made-all-of-the-elements-into-his-armor,-sword-and-shield-and-did-all-of-the-other-stuff-that-he-did-before"This-should-work"and-he-came-back

Snowstorm
"I-want-to-kill-that-monster-that-was-a-threat-to-you-before"and-she-put-her-head-on-his-shoulder,still-glaring-at-Snow-like-she-was-the-monster

Eclipes
she-sat-and-watched-Snowstorm-and-she-thought:'if-Jin-left-her-for-Snow,I-swear-she-would-kill-Snow'-and-she-shook-her-head

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

((i need to remember things >_<, that technique was supposed to be a lost one...one that only Jin knew >_<))
Jin looked at the huge white head in the distance and said calmly "By the size of his head...I'd say he's about a good half hour away..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:52 pm

"I heard there is strength in numbers. I may not be able to help much but i will lend a hand if i can. That is if it is ok with your friends." Snow said as she turned to face the others.

(Realy for real she is a pure wolf so any chance of them falling for each other just went up in flames.)

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

((foom lol))
Jin nodded and kneeled on the ground, waiting patiently as Samaranth shook the ground with each step and closed his eyes.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff