Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm
As the metallic wall protected both Luca and Bailey from the crash, the young and very shy Vector Owl, came to a realization. She broke away from Luca's embrace. Where was Morgan? Had she made it out of the building as well? Because the human girl had taken to following Bailey around, the young girl considered her, her responsibility. "I think Morgan's still in the building!" Her vectors snaked quickly from her back and broke through the metallic barrier allowing her to break free. "I'll be right back!" she called to Luca as two of her vectors braced themselves upon the ground and extended upwards carrying Bailey into the air towards the floor where her room once was. The building was in flames. Bailey prayed that Morgan was all right. She quickly came to the window or her room. The window had been shattered from the impact. Through the curtains, she could see Morgan inside.

Bailey cursed herself for almost forgetting the human female. Two more vectors emerged from her back and reached through the window. This room was not aflame at the moment, but she had a feeling it would be soon. Wrapping the vector arms around Morgan, she pulled her from the bed and out the window. "Are you stupid?!" she shouted over the screams and other sounds around them. "This building is collapsing and all you can do is sit around and read!" There was a loud cracking sound as a section of the wall broke away and began to fall. It fell towards Bailey and Morgan. Holding the girl in one vector like a sack of potatoes, she pushed her other vector forward, the ethereal hand clenched in a fist. As the wall came into contact with the vector, it crumbled into many smaller almost dust-like pieces. With a sigh of relief, Bailey allowed her vectors to lower both Morgan and her towards the ground, to safety.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:56 pm
((TFP---Serena))

Serena lead Kojiro deeper into what once was New York. She came to a halt and began fussing around with a custom made bunny approved magnum before checking out the amount of ammo she had left. As she placed the gun back into its holster, a young girl appeared. It seemed the woman was part of the Fallen Phoenixes as she seemed to know Kojiro. Serena smirked at the girls comment about Owls fighting their own kind. She shook her head slightly before opening her mouth to speak “Owls have been fighting each other for years…it’s a shame but not a complete tragedy.” Serena studied the girl for a few moments before smiling kindly “My name is Serena, I am what’s known as a Vanishing Owl.” She inclined her head towards Lorna in a friendly kind of greeting before speaking again. “I am a new member of this wonderful team…Kojiro is a friend of mine. He has been very helpful and kind to me…oh sorry…What was your name? If you don’t mind can we walk and talk…it’s a bit too hectic to stand around chatting”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm
"Someone get our bloody beauty over there then. I'm going to go get us a car. I think Lucien will get the idea when he sees that we're not here anymore. C'mon." Che had enough of the sight before his eyes. One of his installations had been torn to pieces right before his eyes by yet another group of insurgents. The Mastering Owl was more than pissed off at this event, but he didn't let it stop him. He couldn't for if blood was shed on his part, it would only make things worse between whoever committed this act. He looked over his shoulder at the wrekage once more to get one last glimpse of it. Roulin was gone and the blueprints that Cecilia had given him were now by her feet. "Idiot kid...Let's just get out of here. As long as you're with us blueberry, I'm sure Roulin can teleport his way back."

The italian had his resolve in mind already. Taking the dark blue pick-up truck before him and getting into one of the rebel leader's base. He hoped Moli didn't mind riding in the back of it. Besides, the photokinetic was a better shot when dark glass wasn't in front of him. "Hey Smurfette, can you drive? You look old enough to have your license."

~~~

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die..." As larger and larger pieces of the building collapsed into itself, Roulin found himself evading with narrow movements, precise attacks and his energy burning sight. With it on, he could see pieces fall long before they decided to. Moving around them was just the issue. After a beam fell into his path, Roulin blasted it away with a well formed shockwave. The beam crashed through a wall revealing a sleep Amaya. Suprised, Roulin's jaw dropped in awe. How this girl sleep through this? Now that he was there, it was time to get her out. <******** the hell is her husband when you need him?" The Life Owl, living up to his name, wrapped his arm around Amaya's waist and hoisted her from the bed like a sack of clothes. With a few more people to save, he leaped through the ceiling into the upper room finding a group of teens playing rather serious game of Monopoly. "Goddamn it....what is with you UNS people! Get up!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm
((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya was still asleep and mumbling her father and Itachi's name when suddenly, she was rudely jolted awake by the sensation of being thrust off the sofa and tossed around like a bag of rocks. "Ahhh! Ita---" she cried out as she opened her eyes and found herself swinging about with an arm wrapped around her. That wasn't Itachi! "Umm, Rou..lin?" But then her eyes widened as she noticed the building was crumbling and a wall seemed to be burning. Through that wall, she happened to see her husband. "Itachi?" ...right as Roulin sailed upward into the sky ceiling like a mad angel Life Owl ready to do business and scream at people. It took a moment for everything sink in as Amaya was held and jostled around by Roulin as he carried her. "Umm.."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm
(Teams so far...
Lu - Amara, Amaya, Amara#2, Sibal, Bailey.
Che - Anderson, Moli, Cici, Kate, Rou, Erin, Vicky.)

Roulin looked down at Amaya, the Clueless, who had finally awoken. To her, he gave a grin as if to say, 'Itachi is currently out...I'll be your savoir today...' "Well I hope you slept well Amaya...just in case you haven't noticed, a plane...to hell with it, I'll tell you later." The girl beneath his arm vanished and his arm fell to it's position. He'd learned through training how to teleport people and not himself. Rubbing his nose proudly, he approached the UNS members who were still playing Monopoly within the burning, smoke filled room. "Guys! What the..." The area where he had taken his first few steps from collapsed after a part of the celing fell onto it. "God...Guys! C'mon! We have to get out of here!"

"Man, no! Dude, I'm about to win forever once!" complained the rather thin UNS security guard.

"Even with soot in my lungs and temporary blindness in one eye, you still can't--" Roulin, tired of the nonsense placed a hand on the larger man's shoulder and teleported him to the streets below. Looking over at the smaller man's properties, Roulin shook his head. There was no way he could've won or even come back for that matter. He was next to be teleported. Now that they were gone, the owl of life himself teleported to the streets below right beside Cecilia. Coughing, a small plume of dark smoke escaped him. "Alright...I think I'm ready to get out of here now..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Cecilia had no time to ask Roulin if he could truly read the blueprints for the next thing she knew, he had headed towards the falling and burning building in order to aide Lucien in getting those still trapped inside, out. With a sigh, Cecilia knelt down and picked up the blueprints and stuffed them back into her purse before looking at the truck that was before them. "Sure, I can drive," she said walking towards the driver's side and opening the door, climbing in. Apparently the keys had been left in the ignition. "Well, isn't that lucky?" She looked in the direction that Roulin had gone. "He always has to play the hero doesn' t he?" she asked shaking her head in both amusement and admiration before she shut the door and starting the ignition. Yet, she did not start moving. She would wait until everyone was inside and situated where they needed to be, apart from Roulin who Cecilia was sure would join them after he was finished with his little rescue mission. Yet, before she could say anything else, Roulin was once again standing next to her, or well next to the truck for that matter, given the fact that Cecilia was already inside. "That was fast," she said with a light laugh. "Right then, so...Paper Boy, are we all ready yet?" she asked Che.

Lorna shoved her hands into her jeans pocket and looked towards the mayhem for a few moments assessing the damage that had been done before she turned back to the female Owl who was with Kojiro. "Yeah, well...at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing. I thought the world had forgotten about us," she said with a rather playful smirk, which then shifted into a smile as the Owl introduced herself as Serena. "I'm Lorna...The Polaris Owl," she said as her metallic disc lifted her into the air again. She circled Serena and Kojiro before finally stopping beside The Vanishing Owl. "Well, I guess I'll join you. It does get a little boring fighting alone after awhile." She stretched and rested her hands behind her head in a carefree manner. To her, this was like an early birthday. It was much better than having nothing to do and those that attacked them did provide the TFP with some entertainment.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:52 pm
((other than Jeannie...IDK where my characters are supposed to be...meaning what team their in))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm
(Amara#2 is Jeannie. Amara and Jeannie are with Lucien. Noel can be wherever you like. Just not at any of the two bases yet. Elle is supposed to be with a team. You don't have to be on one though. Just tag along somewhere I guess.)  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 pm
((Solaris, I think Noel and Will are still watching the destruction...wherever they are standing, and well, you know Will made fun of Noel and still is.))

((UNS - Amaya))

"A plane? Huh?" And before Amaya could ask anything else or Rouline could answer the question, the Clueless Owl poofed out of existence and felt herself pulled toward another location. Apparently, Roulin was tired or moving too quickly because Amaya found herself appearing in mid air and plummeting toward ....a very serious Johan. She flailed. "Ahhhh! Watch out Mister Lieberttttttt!!!!" she managed to shout before she crash landed on top of him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm
Nikolai barely had time to move out of thee way when the woman fell on top of Johan. He removed his scythe from around Johan's neck and backed up, snickering slightly as he toppled over. "Well you may be old, but you're certainly good with the ladies, they're dropping out of the sky to get to you." Nik didn't think this would stop Johan from fighting, so he backed up, standing next to Anya, asking quietly, "If we leave now he might not follow us. What do you want to do?" Nik still had his scythe ready, but his pistol wasn't aimed at Johan anymore, considering he had a woman on top of him, Nik didn't want to hit her by mistake. Nik wouldn't have put it past Johan to use the girl as a shield to get to Anya, he hoped it wouldn't come to that however.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Danny did not complain as he regained consciousness flying through the air and landing beside Neah as Nika ran to the door to confront the enemy. he could feel the usable corpses scattered about the room and immediately took to moving the bodies to aid Nika, mostly out of his own reflex to defend himself. the Puppets caused massive havoc among the men that were headed in Nika's direction, some recognizing their fellow team mates, hesitated to shoot and were one by one converted into useable corpses that Danny re raised. The shock and surprise sent most of the attacking forces running while others just madly riddled the corpses of their companions with bullets, "i think they may have seen one or two of your movies nika" he mumbled as he lost contact with about a dozen of his puppets before the rest of the assailants ran for dear life as they ran out of ammunition, "does this mean we have to follow them?" he asked after a moment as he stood and watched Nika.

Morgan did not know how long she had been sucked into that novel, nor did she care for any of the noises that had occurred, she was simply to absorbed into the erotic novel she had picked up from Bailey's stack. hours passed before she noticed a slight dizziness in her head and she shook it slightly to try and clear that, coughing once and brushing the lightheaded and suffocating feeling off for a little bit because she was enjoying herself way too much. suddenly out of no where Bailey seemed to arrive along with a cloud of smoke that made her cough again and she was in a slight daze as the dark haired woman grabbed her forcibly and jerked her from the room, causing the book to fall from her hand, "wai-" her protest was cut off as oxygen was forced into her lungs and her body took it in shock making her even more light headed as the blood rushed to supply the substance to the brain and Morgan blacked out for a moment as she was lowered to the ground by Bailey's vectors. "Building... collapsed?" she groaned as they reached the ground after she regained consciousness, "i lost your book Bailey..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm
Fortunately, Amaya calling out his name alerted Johan to her arrival. The stoic Owl managed to look up just before trying to step to the side. However, the timing in which this happened, still caused him to fall flat to the ground. He grimaced as he hit the ground with Amaya basically sprawling out across his legs. He somehow managed to keep his weapons from spearing Amaya through. Johan grimaced as he looked down at Amaya before forcing himself into a sitting position. He was most definitely not happy with being interrupted in what he was doing, especially in the middle of a fight and in such an undignified manner as well. It didn't really help that Nikolai gave him a snarky comment as well. Johan gave Amaya a slightly irritated glare. "Miss Sanada. Would you kindly remove yourself from on top of my legs. I am in the middle of something."

As Nikolai moved back to stand next to her, Anya watched him. Before he was done asking what she wanted to do, Anya grabbed hold of Nikolai's wrist pulled him after her at a run away from Johan and Amaya. Even though she was concerned for her friend Amaya, Anya wanted to get as far as possible from Johan before he got back to his feet.

When she had led them back to the small hotel they had been staying at Anya let go of Nik's wrist. But before even trying to catch her breath, she did what came naturally: she smacked the Dancing Owl on the back of the head. "You idiot! What the hell is wrong with you?" she nearly shouted. "You could have gotten yourself killed! Do you even think before you go into a situation like that!?"

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm
Itachi who had also been in the building searching ofr survivors had been unable to locate amaya due to him not knowing where exactly she was as well as being unable to properly sense her due to the fire all around from the plane. " Dam i hate when my senses get messed up like this. I will need more training to remove this problem later." muttered itachi to no one but the air as he noticed after that everyone was out of the building finally. So he decided to try one last trick he learned as he held out both his hands into the fire absorbing heat keeping his hands safe as the only one who could really burn him would be the fire herald due to her level as a herald. Same as how he couldnt do much to wills higher level black lightning. After absorbing a massive amount of heat he flew out of the building melting a path through the rubble for a clear path as he saw amaya down below on top of johan strangely enough. Flying down he landed and put out his hand for amaya. " Come on ill help you up. Im sorry i didnt arrive soner but the flames messed up my locating abilities." apologized ita.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 am
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro was about to speak to introduce his new teammate, however she seemed to have it under control, however before he could add anything else she seemed already consider herself of the group, she hd not even met Raven yet, unless there was something he was missing about her after all. Regardless, Kojiro heaved a slight sigh of relief to see that at least one of his family members was alright. Kojiro noticed Serena's comment on Lorna's observation, "I wonder who we are really fighting in the end..." Kojiro wondered, he quietly followed as they began heading towards the fighting, he realized he heard no more rumbling, he prayed that Raven was alright, slowly his concern for her rising, realizing more and more that more powerful Owls could be within this attack.

═══════╝

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 am
((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya was a bit dazed when she landed and it took a moment for her to gather herself even after Johan requested she move herself from her person. "Ssoorry, Mr. Liebert..." the Clueless Owl stuttered. Then, Itachi appeared. "Oh, Ita..." She took his hand before she finally helped herself off Johan. Thankfully, the girl hadn't gotten hurt as much because of her landing on Johan. It didn't seem that Johan was injured either. "Thank you, Mr. Liebert," Amaya said with a red face as she stood next to Itachi. "What happened...?" She blankly asked referring to the flames. She knew it wasn't Itachi's fault. "I ..was...sleeping...." Her face went red again.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games