Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He snickered. "Jaecen's got that well versed, then. he can have a strong hand when he needs to and be kindhearted. I love the kid but he gets under my skin sometimes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:28 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: I might crawl back into bed after this post, I really feel ill))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha sighed and went back to the blanket
"its the easy-hard"

Rose slightly nodded to Shinochi
"its not just the organization who have been harsh on her. Denizens of other worlds don't like her, except for a few."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:15 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

She looked at Rose, and thought to herself for a bit, "Hmm...have you guys ever tried giving X a new look? Like say...dyeing her hair a different color...something simple?" She then shrugged, "People recognize her because of her current appearance right? Maybe if you change how she looks, then they won't recognize her when she goes to those worlds."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I heard everything you just said and I guess I can do this for you Xero. After all it was your selflessness that brought upon the punishment any way. I feel I may lift it. I will be back and heal you both." Rukia tapped her scythes shaft upon the ground and a portal opened. She walked through this and vanished.

Xero returned to his bed and laid back down to rest as he waited for her return. There was nothing else he could do any way.
"Rose, you might as well rest or meditate until she returns. I am going into a deep sleep so I won't awake for a while. Good night." Xero rolled over and fell asleep.

Mood: Tired
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (My laziest way to catch up lol))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry been so busy I can't find time to sleep. Also too much tragedy bound to happen at any minute v_v ))

"heh, should we give her a headband that has ears too?" Rose chuckled
"I wouldn't know how to dye hair.....or why Jaster has such bright red hair and eyes when no one in my family or his dad had it..." she rubbed behind her head

She then turned to Rukia and nodded thankfully
She turned to Xero and nodded again
"good idea" she sighed about to close her eyes, she was finally finding the sweet spot in the bed to where it was comfortable.

"I wouldn't know how to dye hair. I know Misty did so people wont confuse us anymore, but she had a spell. Then again, seeing Jaecen's hair coloring one night and then the next day, quite dramatic. Brown then red."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen was taken by surprise. "That was hair dye? I thought his hair was naturally blond?"
He didn't even know hair dye existed until they had said something. "What's hair dye, by the way?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:56 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi's ears perked up when Sasha said that there was a spell for hair dyeing, "There's a spell for that!?" she thought to herself, she had almost said it out loud though. She was surprised that she didn't know that, thinking about maybe learning it herself. She then shook her head to snap out of that thought. "Anyway, there's an idea for you guys to disguise X so that she'd be able to explore the different worlds without getting recognized."
She then looked at Ruen, one of her ears go down, "It's an item that can change the color of a person's hair."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:33 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry been so busy I can't find time to sleep. Also too much tragedy bound to happen at any minute v_v also....does anyone know what to do about a amnesiac friend....he had a stroke and lost his memory....the story is much longer than that ))

"yeah well....I don't know how to do it and its a lost form of magic to do it with magic." Sasha added on  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:06 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

"Right... I knew that..." Ruen scratched the back of his head.
He put his and to his chin. "Lost form of magic? Seems interesting..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:57 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi's ears went down, "Lost form of magic? Aww..." hearing this made her a bit disappointed, but she actually didn't really care much of it. She then shrugged, "Well then I guess it's gotta be done the old fashion way. Luckily, hair dyes don't cost as much as they used to."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

With the snap of his finger, an Anokian script book appeared in his hands. Ruen skimmed through it but found no such thing. He shut the book and let it disappear. "Hmm... Why would one use such a spell to begin with?" he turned away from the useless situation and looked around at the rest of the infirmary. "What about the rest of these fellows? What're they here for?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:59 am
OOC: Man...work work work...sorry, been busy with work. > _ < )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana eventually snapped out of her daydreaming phase, looking around, "Huh? D-Did I space out?" she said before looking towards Xero, who was no asleep. "Oh, I guess he fell asleep huh...how long was I spacing out for...?" she said to herself.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:04 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas woke up after a little while because everyone in the room had been talking non stop he got up from bed and rubbed his eye and when he got to the end of the bed he put his foot down and his dark aura filled the room rapidly you are going to either have to find me a room to sleep in with out talking or im going to start throwing you all out the window one after the other. he said threw grit teeth as he put his other foot down and the aura spiked again.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:15 am
OOC: Damn, that sucks...then again, you get teh monies 3nodding
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi looked at the others, especially the ones in beds, "Well, all of them are here for pretty much the same reason, to rest and heal up from some battle they were in." she then looked at Lana, who finally snapped out of her "own little world". She chuckled, folding her arm, "You were staring off into space, I thought you might've been sleeping while standing or something...with your eyes open." she said jokingly.

She then looked at Atlas who had awoken in a fit. She let out a sigh, "All right all right, calm down you.." she said, gesturing Atlas to follow, "Follow me, I'll take you to another room in the back."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:43 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen smiled darkly but tried to contain himself at Atlas' little fit. "I... may have... to step out.... for a bit..."
His dark grin turned to a malevolent frown. The one thing he didn't like about himself was his anger. It could get bad, had he let himself off his leash.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games