Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Ahem..." meanwhile, Tsuyoi and Shinochi were standing there, watching as the two seemed to be celebrating. She was confused as to why, but maybe it had something to do with the explosion they heard earlier. "Can we help you two...?" she asked, her arms were folded and she was tapping her fingers on her arm.
Shinochi walked over to the pond with one foot close to the water, "Huh." she looked up with her hand shielding her eyes from the sun, "There doesn't seem to be anywhere they could've come from...maybe teleportation?" She shrugged and looked back down at the two, "So, whatcha two droppin in on this fine establishment for?" she asked, her ears twitch.

Odayaka went over to the window too, curious as to what made that sound. She peeked her head out the window with Ene, her ears twitch a few times, "Hmm...looks like we got a couple of visitors."
Once she reached Ene's room, Wakai put her futon back to where it's supposed to be. She exhaled and nodded, "Okay, now to check on what that sound was." She hurried out of the room and downstairs, however, she noticed Denver. But, it seemed she didn't recognize him(she didn't exactly get to know Denver well). She walked up to him, "Umm...hello there." she said, tilting her head, "Were you the one that made that sound?" she asked, she thought it could've been a possibility.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya stayed on Red's shoulder as they climbed the stairs to find themselves near the main hall.
"I know where I am now! Over there is the kitchen and over there is the fireplace I like to sleep by!" she laughed.

For some reason, Kalena was standing nearby, seemingly waiting on their arrival. She looked at Red, Carter, but then squinted her eyes looking at Liya, however that quickly disappeared.

"Are you three alright? I sensed something had happened and I came to check."

Liya looked at Kalena and then turned to Carter
"That's Kalena. She's not as nice as most people see her."

"You do realize I can hear you, right X?" Kalena said, sounding a bit annoyed already.
She then raised her hand and held her head with the other hand

"Look X, don't make me angry with you right now. I sensed a big problem happening here and I came to check up on everything. Now, are you three alright?"

Liya looked away from Kalena.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 am
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Carter frowned She looked at Red. We appear to be okay..."

The twins let go of each other in surprise. Erin stepped forward and shielded Nami with a frown. He turned his head slightly to talk to her. "Listen, don't do anything rash."
"Me? Do something rash?" She scoffed. "Please, brother."

Ene squinted at them. They seemed familiar but she couldn't figure out why. She rubbed her temples and looked away. "Oh, I guess I shouldn't try thinking about it too hard..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:11 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver stared at her and raised an eyebrow. Sure he could do explosive spells but this time it wasn't him. "No... But whatever did do it sounded close names Denver by the way I came here with Xero couple years back with Ridley and Lana."He looked off towards where the crash was wondering what it could have been. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 pm
[ooc: Not only is Tsuyoi cold, she's also very protective of her home. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi still stood there with her arms folded as she gave a sort of glare at the two.
Shinochi cupped her chin as she hummed a little, "Oh! I know!" she looked at Tsuyoi with a grin, "Maybe these two are invading us?" she said before chuckling a little.
Tsuyoi's eyes pointed towards Shinochi, then back at the twins, "If that's true, then I would very much like to warn you two..." Her pupils seemed to glow red for a few seconds, "You're up against someone you don't want to piss off..."
Shinochi giggled from Tsuyoi's response and looked back at the two, grinning a them, "I'm also someone you two wouldn't wanna go against." she said before her pupils seem to dilate.

Odayaka looked at Ene with her ears down, "Are you sure you're all right? M-Maybe...you should take a rest?" she asked, concerned about Ene's health.

Wakai nodded at Denver after he spoke, "I see...Denver is it?" she smiled at him. "Well, if you're looking for them, Ridley is...I believe she's still underground after we had...someone...or something strong invade the house. But, whatever it was is gone now..." She looked down, her expression grew saddened. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before looking back up at Denver with a smile, "As for Lana, I'm unsure where she is. You could check around the manor for her."

Red was a little surprised that Kalena was there waiting for them, "Oh cr*p, I forgot the 'ex-headmaster' was still here..." she thought to herself. She grinned at Kalena, "We're okay. Apparently, something dangerous was going on so they sent us down here for our well being."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:27 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Nami wrapped her arms around Erin's waist. "Wait, brother. Don't make any sudden movements." She whispered to him. "It could get us killed..."
Erin swore under his breath. "Fine, fine, fine... Look, we aren't sure what th' hell just happened. I woke up an' my sister an' I were fallin' from the blue."
"Oh, I do hope the little one is all right. Where ever did she get off to?" Nami looked worriedly to her left.
"Don' worry about Annalea. She can take care of herself, as klutzy as she is." Erin glared at Tsuyoi and the half-cat woman.
Nami frowned. "I do worry. She could be ill at any second."

Ene waved a hand to Odayaka. "No, no, no, no. I'm a hundred percent fine. I'm just trying to think where I remember them from..."

Carter looked to the woman and rubbed the side of her head. "My head kind of hurts... Like someone was playing with my brain..."

(OOC: Annalea=Enelea, or Ene (^~^) Tied the rope back together. Remember how the timelines for my characters fizzled back together? Yeah, they still have a sister. Unfortunately, it hasn't clicked for Ene.
Also, Azrael was a bit of an A**hole when he messed with people's memories, so a few characters may have headaches.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm
[ooc: Timelines sure are complicating sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi noticed Erin glaring at them, her ears perk up. She smiled and winked at Erin, her ears twitch. She sighed and shrugged, looking at Tsuyoi, "Ya hear that Tsu? They're just lost little lambs is all." She put her hands on her hips, "We should just help them out. The quicker we help them, the quicker they can be on their way, right?"
Tsuyoi closed her eyes, thinking to herself for a few seconds. She turned away, "...I guess it's not too much trouble...if that's the case." she began to walk away, "You help them then." she headed back into the manor.
Shinochi chuckled a little before looking back at the two, "You'll have to excuse the hostility, we normally don't get visits from strangers here." She looked at the two with a casual cat's smile, "The name's Shinochi, but Shino is fine too." She then looked towards Tsuyoi as she walked away, "And the serious one is Tsuyoi, but I like to call her Tsu." She looked back at them with one eye closed, "Me and her are besties after all."

Odayaka tilted her head at Ene, then looked back out the window towards the two strangers. She noticed Tsuyoi began to walk back into the manor, "Ms. Tsuyoi's leaving Shino alone with them?" she looked back towards them, a little worried about Shinochi.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:16 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

A loud sound what seemed to be an explosion startled Lana, "Wh-What the!?" she quickly went outside to see what it was, but was surprised to find that Tsuyoi and Shinochi were already there. She watched with Rosalie on the house deck, wondering what was going on over there. But, she didn't want to seem too curious, staying where she was. She could see two people inside the pond, "Who are they...did they make that loud sound earlier...?" she thought to herself. Eventually, Tsuyoi left Shinochi alone with the two strangers. Lana sort of wanted to ask Tsuyoi who they were, but decided to keep to herself.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Erin turned around and picked Nami up, bridal carrying her. He carried her the rest of the way out of the shallow end of the pond. "St-stop! Put me down!"
"If I do, I'll toss you back wit' the fish." Erin grumbled.
Nami sighed and put up with it. If there was anything worse than what they had experienced, it was Erin being grumpy. "On with it then."
Erin set her on land. She stretched her arms and pushed her wet hair away from her eyes. Erin looked at her. "Would you mind drying us off?"
Nami nodded and closed her eyes before casting a spell. All the water between the two of them was absorbed into a ball in between her hands. She then tossed the water back into the pond.

Ene tilted her head. "Let's go see." She slid off the bed and headed out the door and to the stairs.

(OOC: Yes. Yes they are.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Kalena only really knows from the book and pocket watch. Otherwise, she did forget.))

Liya heard Carter saying she had a headache. She closed her eyes and emitted a weak field of healing, however she wasn't feeling that strong herself.

Kalena nodded, her sharp hearing could hear what was going outside as well, but not clearly. She took out a rather tattered old book from what seemed like nowhere and a old looking pocket watch. She then looked around.

She knew exactly what happened.
"hm."

Liya heard the slight clang of the metal from the pocket watch and the rusting of pages with a dusty smell. She then turned to Kalena and saw the items.

"That's Eric's book and Jaster's pocket watch! What did you do to them?" Liya seemed to get angry rather quickly, as she jumped off Red's shoulder and lept at Kalena to attack.

Kalena caught Liya by her throat with a single hand throwing the pocket watch into her other hand holding the book.
"I did not steal these."
Kalena held Liya there for a moment before throwing her onto the couch.
" Jaster is unconscious and Eric..." she shrugged her shoulders.

She then walked away headed towards outside to meet Erin and Nami.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi raised her eyebrows when Nami used some sort of spell to dry them off. She smiled at them, "So, should I just call you two the blue haired twins? Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? Wilbert and Charlotte...wait, how do I know those two names?" she said, her ears twitch.

Odayaka nodded in agreement with Ene and followed behind her. As they descended down the stairs, she stopped halfway to see a a familiar face speaking to Wakai, "...Denver?"
Wakai looked at Odayaka, then back at Denver, "I suppose you two have some catching up to do?" she said before smiling at him. She looked towards Ene, "Ene, I thought I told you to stay in your room with Odayaka..." she sighed, "I guess there's no helping it...come along then." she said before walking off.

Red folded her arms after what Kalena had did to Liya, "Jeez...talk about insensitive." she said before looking at Liya. "Though, I have to say, that was kinda stupid of you, to just attack her like that. You know how strong she is, right?" she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:23 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter was shocked that the woman would do such a thing to a child. She sped over to Liya to check on her. "Oh, my gosh... What is wrong with some people to hurt a child like that...?"

Erin raised an eyebrow to Shinochi. "Nami an' Erin, like th' country. Erin go bragh, anyone?"
Nami punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up, you."
Erin rubbed his shoulder and flinched. That actually kind of hurt...

Ene followed Wakai.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liya was working on fixing herself, because she landed upside down, she now sat properly on the couch
"Yeah well she's done worse, she knows I did nothing wrong and so she really couldn't retaliate. I think throwing me on the couch was a show of being friendly. The last time, I was crawling in the vents at the academy and she pulled on my leg, I shocked her and...."
She rubbed the side of her face
"I don't actually remember, one moment I was causing her trouble, the next I was in the infirmary."

She looked at Carter and sighed at her comment
"I think she's still angry about when I was all possessed being a nobody and I killed her students, or the fact that her family snuck me into the academy and protected me from her."

She then stood up on the couch and looked out at Kalena.
"something about her....I think she's in one of her 'guardian' moods."

Kalena snorted at Shinochi's comment about Nami and Erin.
"or thing one and thing two?" she grinned big.
"I apologise dropping in like this Shinochi. I hope you don't mind. I was supposed to be training someone here and I am looking for him. Oh I really hate it when my students run when its time to teach magic."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:02 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi raised her eyebrow at Erin's joke, she didn't understand it at all. But, she smiled at him, "Funny." is all she could say to that. She did laugh a little at Nami punching Erin on the shoulder. She turned to Kalena to look at her, her ears perk up, "Ah, if it isn't Ms. Kalena. Nah, it's fine to join us." She turned her whole body to face Kalena, chuckling a little, "Well, whoever you're training is smart to run away. I've heard a lot about your training methods, no offense of course." she said with her cat smile.
When Wakai finally got outside, she was shocked to see Erin and Nami. She hopped off the deck of the house and walked over towards them at a quick pace.
Shinochi noticed Wakai approaching, waving over to her, "Hey Wakai, came to welcome our new guests as well?"
Wakai ignored Shinochi, walking right past her and Kalena and going straight towards the twins. She suddenly hugged both of them, though she was careful not to use too much of her strength to accidentally hurt them with the hug.

Ridley shrugged after Kalena had left them, then looked at Liya as she spoke. She grinned at her, "Well, guess it's a good thing she's trying to be good to you. I would've hate to have witnessed her treating you the opposite way." though, she was somewhat curious to see how a cold and cruel Kalena would act.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Both of them were taken by surprise at Wakai's hug. They looked at each other. The twins spoke to each other the only way they could. Uh, creeper alert.
Nai glared at him. Shut it. "Um... Lady, what are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?" Nami said, struggling. She was a bit uncomfortable.
Erin smirked at her. Uncomfortable, are we?
Nami closed her eyes and yelled at Erin aloud. "Shut it, you perv! I don't need your insight!"
Erin's eyes widened. "Um... Nami... You know you said that aloud, right?"
Her face went beat red and she started to squirm even more. "S-shut up and let me go already!"
Ene stayed on the porch for a few moments before joining Shinochi at her side. Erin noticed her and slipped out of Wakai's grasp. "Bloody 'ell, Annalea. I was worried t' the moon and back about you." He ran to Ene and hugged her.
She was confused. "Eh...? Ah... What?"

Carter sighed and stood up. "Still... It's no way to treat a child..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games