Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:43 pm
Attention: There is a new announcement at the head of the Main Page. Please take a second to review and take notice.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:49 pm
*nodnod*  

KirbyVictorious

Heart Reader

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:56 pm
I figure it's always a good idea to leave a message in one of these threads when entering a new guild. So hello everyone. I am Heart Reader or Jay if you prefer. The name heart reader came from the fact that I have a talent from reading people's emotions. I'm 17 and male. I write whatever strikes me whenever it strikes me. What I write depends on my mood but I prefer poems. Not sure what else to say so I'll be around and I can't wait to see what happens in this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:01 pm
Hey Heart. So sorry for the confusion earlier, but I sm glad we made things work. I am your Vice Captain, and happy to help.

Welcome, and enjoy yourself.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:02 pm
@ Kirbs and Takky; You two fight like an old married couple, you know that?

@ J-kun; *glompagenesslesandsuchlikethingsofthatsort* HIya! Glad ya could make it. =^.^= *hauls you off for a lovely grand tour*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:03 pm
More like sisters. Since she has adopted me as her older sibling.. in some odd way.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:10 pm
That works too. . . ((does that make her aunty or mommy? xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 am
Hullo, everyone. Nice to meet you, Jay. I'm Voxxx. My kitty says hi.  

Voxxx

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Hello everyone.

I'm sure I missed plenty in my week's absence and don't have time to read it all, so once again you all get the "introduce myself to everyone at once" post.

I'm Waffles the captain. And this summer has been horrible, becuase I have had to be away from the guild waaaaaay too much.

Thursday I will come back from the last trip of the summer! It's sad, but I'm glad for everything to just be over.

But anyway, ummmm....I'm really really tired so can't think of anything to tell you guys. I LOVE YOU.

See you later!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:08 pm
Waffles! heart Hey, guess what? It's been almost a year since I ate a waffle. ^^ Go Kirby.

Anyway, hi Jay! And Skittle, it IS rather odd. I thought Tak was cool and very older-sister-like so I adopted her but that in no way makes her twin brother MY brother, because, and that doesn't make her related to my "family"--Voxxx, Kay, Derek, Nikki, etc.

And she lives five states away. razz  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
xd Kirby, that's confusing.

Hii Waffles. Nice to see you back!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 pm
heart  

KirbyVictorious

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:53 am
hey.. im sort of new here..im a poet so i saw the poetry sub-forum and..well..it was like a duck to water... sweatdrop .. i write rather unusual poems. often depressing.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:12 am
Depressing is good. ('specially at one in the morning. sweatdrop )
Anyways, I'm Voxxx. I'm... A very good spammer? Nice to meet you.

I'mma call you BE, for short, if that's okay. ^^  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 am
I forgot your name already xd *looks*

Bleak or BE, for a nickname.

I'mma Kirby. I roll around and eat people and steal their powers and am generally pink and fluffy and oh so adorable. ^^

And a mod. So, chain of command: I own you, Tak-Jak owns me, Waffles kinda owns her. No one owns Waffles. O.o

There we go.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games