Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 am

Mikyo grabed the kid by the collor and lifted him up with one hand.
"DONT EVER immitate an Akatsuki Member. you wont live to see tomorrow."
Mikyo after saying this tosted the kid on the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:55 am

*Kkenru walked in with an angered air about him* calme down oni, you know how we take care of ousides, and besides why would you waste your time on him? i mean i on the other hand havent killed anyone yet and you know ive been dying to *he looked at the kid on the ground... *get up if your going to at least immate us act how we would and get on your feet *kkenru walks to his desk* sensei what are we doing now?

Ryikk Nara

waysters bodyguard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 am

Kkenru Hyuuga
*Kkenru walked in with an angered air about him* calme down oni, you know how we take care of ousides, and besides why would you waste your time on him? i mean i on the other hand havent killed anyone yet and you know ive been dying to *he looked at the kid on the ground... *get up if your going to at least immate us act how we would and get on your feet *kkenru walks to his desk* sensei what are we doing now?

drake gets up and starts glowing red fangs come out his mouth he grows claws and paws then transforms into a demon User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:07 am

You have the fox trait. Or is this something that you made up once again.

--Amada15--

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:40 pm

ha pathetic i say *making three hand sign my byuakugan reveals itself* please do something stupid, i would love you to *i take my stance*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:44 pm

"Will you guys stop fighting, your getting on my nerves." Said Hititsu as he returned to his desk.

Choumaru Nakirami

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:48 pm

"you should be up here to, are you just going to let him insult our village" i ask
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:51 pm

"Who cares, he's weak. if you can't see it that transform state of his is just a genjutsu"

Choumaru Nakirami

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:16 pm

"i have byakugan, of course i can see that, he doesent have that much overall chakra so i guess your right but i dont know".... i say
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Hititsu looks around. "Well Sensei isn't here so I guess I have to clam you down. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." Hititsu creates ten water clones and sends them after the two hot head fools. "I didn't want to do this but, " The clones split up into two groups of five and each group surrounded their target. Then each group had four rushing in and grabbing them from all sides and the remaining one jumped up on top of them. "Mizu Soujuu, Ice." The clones turn to ice and trap the two into the ice like prisons. "Ice style, Captive technique. "

Choumaru Nakirami

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:15 pm

"Are you coming after me??"

Oh and if you made 10 clones how do you have 2 teams of six.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:47 pm

daisuke walked in and suddenly saw a fight and watched from the side.

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:04 pm

how about this then *byakugan active*

since im not immobilized, dance of the blaze! Dansu no Kaen! *he smashes into the barrier cause it to crack heavily, and then he hits it and chakr flys through the cracks splitting the cage* Fine im done, but know this you step in my way againand i will make you regret it *i say as i walk the the nearest wall* sensei isnt here so i guess ill practice on my own *i place a fot on the wall and walk half way up it and just stand there
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:10 pm

*he starts sliding and then runs along the wall* am i the only one practicing chakra controll?

Ryikk Nara

The Dxecutioner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Name: Zaku Kinuta
Bloodline:
Extra: Dosu Kinuta's younger brother. Dosu named me since our parents died. He named me after his best friend who died by the hands of orochimaru. I was stranded when my older brother was killed by gaara of the sand. Mist took me in.
Personality: Angry and quiet. Lives in hatred for sand, and generally everyone else around him. Hard to work with since hes very short tempered.
Weapons:kunai.alot of kunai.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games