Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:27 am

Gohma sighed forceably. He let the door slam shut against his chest. He sighed again and slumped down with his back against it. "I only wanted to help." He said quietly. "I don't like it when you are in pain."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:32 am

i know you did just...oh!(she came out in a long sleeve t shirt with nothing ekse) gohma kun...you cant stop me from being sick(she cuffed his cheeek with her hand)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:34 am

"I can try." He replied standing. "And you never know it may happen." He moved forward and his lips brushed softly acrossed her cheek. "Feel better for me please." He whispered softly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:38 am

....(stares at him) its not like i like being sick....i cant just force myself to not be sick...(she sighed then turned towards the kitchen) i just need to take it easy

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:40 am

Gohma sighed as well and poked his head in the bedroom door to check on Shadow. He moved out of the room and into the Kitchen behind Destiny.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 am

(dess had already taken medice) yes?(she turned to face him)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:58 am

Gohma shrugged his shoulders and sat on a stool.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 am

(dess walked over to him grabbing his hands into hers)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 am

Gohma smiled and looked up into her wonderful eyes. His own eyes flashed with love every second he looked at her. They were brighter than they had ever been before. He pulled her into his chest and engulfed her in a hug. His face was pressed against her neck and hair and he sighed softly. He never wanted to let her go.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 am

9she lifted her aems and wrapped them tightly around hsi neck smiling nuzzling his head wiht her sheek) gohma kun...(she shut her eyes in peace)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:08 pm

Gohma smiled content with it all. He kissed her softly and hugged her close to his body. He sat that way for the longest time before kissing her once again and easing himself out of her arms. He smiled apologetically and kissed her again. "I've got to go out into the village." He whispered softly before leaving out of the house.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm

Gohma hoisted himself to the roof of his house. He stared at the sky deep in thought about the marriage and what just happened between him and Miharu.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:40 pm

Gohma sighed slightly and rubbed his temples. He loved his Fiance and his son more than anything in the world... But Miharu was his first love and those feelings never go away. He felt more tears spilling down his cheeks. He let them flow knowing that truly to be with Destiny for eternity was what he wanted. It was just an old wound reopened tonight and that was it, or at least thats what he hoped.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Gohma raised his eyes skyward. The clouds shimmered slightly through his tears and he smiled. The stars above him were beautiful, and yet it was lost to him as another image of Destiny flashed through his mind. His tears came more freely. He willed them to come. Releasing all of the pent up sorrow was easy and taxing at once. It made his insides ache and burn with joy at once. His smile widened and his eyes pulsed slowly. Each one bringing different images of sadness, pain, happiness, and love. They were all mixed in with the three people in his life that he truly loved. His son Shadow, His fiance Destiny, and his first love Miharu. He sighed and a dark cloud appeared on the horizon. With it came the smell of rain and he welcomed it with open arms.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:36 pm

The tears eventually quite. It all blended together and the pain and happiness dulled to something in between. A singular image always popped to his mind though. Shadow clinging to his leg, and calling him Daddy! His smile was like no other. He stood and leaped off the edge of the roof.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games