Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 am

Lol. fine then. come kill me in the cloud village. I'm on training grounds #4. Haha.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 am

Myoto is on the killing tour? I should really run from where I am now. Good thing I am a girl.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah go Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean wait what are we talking about I zone out for a while
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 am

Nothing to important.....gawd i want my Custom juts accepted T-T after this round of accepting ill be set for awille.

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:35 am

I see I see
Well you can always just learn normal stuff.......
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 am

They dont have smoke based normal stuff other than the clan im in ^^
i got a hand full of jutsu, but i prob wont learn any normal stuff again till i get my 2nd element, but who knows.

sow how many posts of training do you think i would have to do to increase my chakra so much that i can preform another jutsu?

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 am

Well smoke... mmm hope there nothing with a spark around ya lol
Though that's cool

Well Idk what ya mean by that????
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 am

Actually the smoke not flamible...but i made a jutsu that makes it flamible twisted
Use your weakness to your advantage mwahahahahaha

but anyway, like if i was to just type training, manipulating my chakra and exercising, trying to get stronger and have more chakra.
that would channel in game to allowing more jutsu per fight.
so how many post of training do you think it would take to give me enough extra chakra to do one more jutsu per battle?

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

Smoke Shifting
Smog, Poison, Ghastly

Pic:

Description: The users of this bloodline are extremly secretive. They first came from The Hidden Smoke village till it was destroyed, but have spread throughout other villages. Their power comes from adjusting the molicules in their body and spreading them out into a Nitrogen gas. This is extremly toxic.
Strengths: Unharmed by physical attacks, (Taijutsu, ninja tools....)can poison people with the toxic gas...
Weaknesses: Weak against Water (Prevent dispertion into smoke) Wind (Able to blast the user to pieces till they can reform) Fire (Nitoigen is extremly flamible) Can only stay in smoke form for 3 post at a time, 4 times in a fight.
Ability: Can transform their body into black smoke, though it retains the human shape.
Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Basic:
Smoke Clone Jutsu:
Your basic clone jutsu made from the toxic smoke. It's very weak and can be destroyed by any attack.

Genin:
Smoke Movement:
By changing the legs into smoke the user can move easilly over any surface. Not including water.

Choas Fog:
This jutsu allows the user to spread a cloud of poisonous fog around them as cover. Though a good fire jutsu will wipe out anything inside it.

Chuunin:
Smoke Instantaneous Body Skill:
An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a cloud of smoke. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Smoke Dragon Jutsu:
A powerfull jutsu that allows the temporary summon of a dragon formed cloud. The dragon can blast out streams of smoke to poison or sufficate the target.

Jounin:
Smoke Suffication Jutsu:
The users arms turn to smoke to smother the opponent, this is a powerfull jutsu but the user cannot move whilst using this jutsu.

Black Cloud Rain:
By breathing out a large cloud of smoke the user can create toxic rain. The user cannot control the rain or the residue from the toxic water.

Kage:
Eternal Shroud:
This jutsu causes the users body to exploded and create a thick fog. The user can then take form or disappear as long as they are in the fog. This is an effective technique against multiple opponents.

Head of Bloodline:

this is your bloodline right????

mmm well Idk I don't think that is really allowed to boost your chakra to let more jutsu
Though time is the only way probably
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 pm

yeah it is my clan, and any jutsu i have from that clan ill have like that

but my customs are using cigarette smoke, not nitrogen based smoke, so the fire dosnt effect them, the water im having effect mostly my ability to turn my body into smoke, and i need to start having it effect the other stuff....but its allways raining in hidden rain, i didn't thnk it out verry well xD
and no one has tried to blow it away yet =/

And i know its not part of the rules, but you can do stuff like train for your handseal speed to be faster.
and i read about hw someone trained there dog to be as strong as a jounin, so i mean there has to be some for of method.

When you think (that person has an a** load of chakra....) and they dont have a tailed demon, mark, ect. how did they get that way?
and time cant be it cuz then no matter what ppl will have same amount of chakra, and that dosnt sound right for the higher ups in this RP lol

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Well i don't know if that would suit well with the higher up saying that is not flamable smoke after it's one of your bloodline weakness....

Well whoever that person was... that sort of wrong since I think what would just make it a custom pet since the dog is suppose to be normal that you do combination jutsu

Handseal I don't really know...

And well you do know we have a chakra list right???
It mostly goes by rank and that's all..........
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm

yes i know lol
its goes up by rank, then by age, you get first age bonus at 6 months
im not actually looking to get more jutsu, 30 is MORE than fine for me in a fight.
what im looking for is something i can do that makes me a bit better, and the more i do it, and the longer i do it, the better i get.
so that by say jounin, im like x2 as strong as other jounin.
and the idea that popped in my head is if i had a ton of chakra, like if ppl were talknig about my RPC and saying like "he has the chakra of a Tailed demon....shits crazy.."
not EXACTLY what i want but you understand right? something cool like with kisame, but not using a sword or something to do it.

EDIT: i lied lol, you geta bonus every month.

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah I know what ya mean and all well going by training would be good

though there is no real way to prove someone actually had done that since a thread might be erased as well there posts might just be small one liners so that has too much potential to be godmodded
plus the demon and angel there discussing what they mean by more chakra might just be an extra jutsu per rank or something no one really knows you should just ask in the question box so bb would tell ya
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm

I'll think of something i guess, i wish this followed the set up of my old guilds cuz then training it would be no problem xD
but that would be alot more work for the mods, i have a feeling they dont want that lol

Sindenky

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah pretty much the way it is sorry
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games