Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Zygos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:05 pm

FireFlyAngel
Hey, I've been a member...but I haven't really had the time to keep up with rp's lately sweatdrop But, now that I'm pretty used to my job and the hours..and can actually concentrate a bit better..I'm going to try and be more active in my guilds. *nods*

So..anyone have any RP suggestions?

Dungeions & Dragons 3.5 for the win.

Seriously though, mm.. lets say there was an inn house in the middle of nowhere where your char visited on holidays. Well one holiday she goes back and the entire place is empty. None of the normal inn attendants or anything While searching the grounds, she could visit with others that happened to come too for a vacation to try to figure out what happened.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:07 pm

After gameing with my brother, I'm actualy now trying to host an online D&D campaign on a game called furcadia because it has the ability to make your own map (which makes easy storytelling) And dice rolling.

Zygos

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:20 pm

Merlinic! *gluggles*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:22 pm

D&D Second Edition...you can't beat greatness like that.

Katurrah

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:39 pm

So much talk about things I can barely keep up with.... @_@

Merlinic! *joins Yoder in the gluggling*

Now... All I need to do is keep myself entertained until the 8th.... Then, Ive got it made... Unfortunately, my attention span is limited, and the only thing I can do for over an hour at a time is roleplaying...
Unfortunately, not everyone is the same, and cant be on all the times that I am on.... >.>;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:05 am

I have that problem too... gonk it makes me sad. and on top of that my parents are going all schizo "you're on the compy all the time! *roar*" type stuff. and keep kicking me off...mehj

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:13 am

Katurrah
D&D Second Edition...you can't beat greatness like that.

Ohhh the times lost to that game . . . smile Used to pull all nighters with like four or five friends in the garage- cops began to stakeout our house thinking we were doing drugs or something! eek Short of caffine, there was NO chemicals in that garage at all.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:43 am

*cough* were, not was *cough*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Katurrah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:47 pm

Ahh, the all-nighters. Throwing stuff across the room when things went wrong... rofl Occasionally people... (His character made mine mad. So, she threw him across the room. He refused to believe she could, so I threw him. He shut up) rofl rofl Trying to figure out why my group didn't follow the adage: 'If your cleric dies, you're screwed.' They tended to leave me to go fight...or just ditch me in the Underdark. (Oh, that was fun...) 3nodding whee whee
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:57 pm

Call me strange, or whatever...

I'm just sitting here... thinking how unique the ability to get a custom name on a site as large as this, is... Every name so special, that only one person has it, and numberless ones (unless intentional numbers) a little more special, because that means they might've been the first ones to think of that name... The rarity of that happening, at times....

Mind-boggling, sometimes.

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:36 am

Happy new year!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:08 am

*laughs with katurrah* It was common for one member of my crew to literally throw a d20 down the hall and yell "You're in TIMEOUT!" after several poor rolls. Of course, we had just as much fun ruining the plans of the GM.

Once, our magic user screwed up on a spell and rolled to see just how bad he did. it was a percentile system, where rolling low is preferred- and he rolled 100. GM's choice. Over the next 45 minutes, he cackled as he went over the stats and abilities of the biggest, nastiest demon in the books. When time came for us to re-enter the room we were all smiling and constantly saying "We're gonna die!" It was fun, I admit it. Then we did the usual tabletop things as initiative, and I came first. The semi-official tank of the group. Strength just slightly off the charts, wielding twin axes. domokun

The demon didn't get a turn. My comerades didn't get a turn. My dice loved me that day! heart heart heart From then on, I was nicknamed the "Demon Cleaver" in that world.

Oh, and happy new year indeed.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Katurrah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:15 am

Our group was an all elf campaign, hard to pull off, but lots of fun. One of our group was a Drow with a split personality. One was CG and followed Elistraee, and the other was LE and followed Vharun (<--Don't think I spelled that right). He got that way when he was almost turned into a Drider. LE Dontai showed up just about anytime we wandered into the Underdark, such as when our Bladesinger decided that she, I and Dontai would go wandering in search of the Illithid city. (She had a death wish. I just know it.)

My character was under constant fire from outside the group when they found out that she was married to a Drow, and pregnant with his twin children. (My character was a moon elf shaman following Rillifane) Mind you, I had more than my fair share of learning about my offensive spells, especially lightening bolt. Thank goodness for MR. I hit at least three people in our party with it by accident. (I was not aware that it ricocheted off walls. My bad.) rofl rofl

Of course, my group apparently liked to ditch me other places as well, such as sitting in the middle of a deep dragon lair while they split up to go searching for various things. I'm the only priest in the party and they decide to leave me!! eek
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:04 am

*Sigh*

Electric Kool-Aid

Katurrah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:20 am

What's wrong, EKA?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games