Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm
After a long while of sorting through her personal affects and deciding how the room should be arranged, there was only one thing left to do. As Laswende carefully placed various articles of clothing and pieces of lingerie into her bureau, she mused about the kinds of people she might meet. 'If this were a perfect world, it'd be a house full of men fighting over me, and I'd have my pick of the litter. Alas, tis but a dream...' When all was set in place, the new tenant of Vampire Manor began her nostalgic game of Explorer.

There were several people in the house, she could smell them. But seeing them was another matter. 'Didn't I pass a few people on my way in? Oh, I can't remember! Probably because they were busy and I didn't care to intrude...' She tucked a lock of espresso hair behind her ear, scanning the vicinity below for signs of inteligent life. Somewhere in the back of her mind, a voice spoke in a mild whisper, "It doesn't look too promising..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 pm
[Seriously Ori? Amane cannot see or hear anything that's happening. Lilli, Tuesday, and Zan are like miles away. She wouldn't be able to hear or see them even with her vampire abilities, it's impossible. And they're in a thick of trees. I think you should be more aware of where they are.. and make sure it makes sense before you post it. It's kinda getting annoying when you don't. I know I do it too, but not as much. I'm sorry I guess i'm just OCD about it. D:]

Lilli nodded. " Oh..Okay. It's not like I knew her." Lilli said in a how-was-I-supposed-to-know way.

[Sorry can't really post anything else.. I guess. He wasn't really speaking to Lilli in most of it. razz ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:14 pm
Ben smiled, kissing her forehead.
"I know you will alwways love me.. I just wanted to hear you say it." Ben said grinning.
"I guess I am kind of unpredictable when it comes to injuries.." Ben said, biting his lower lip.

Klara kissed him on the cheek whispering, “Thank you.” Before pulling her head away.
Ben smiled. "You're welcome, Klara." He whispered back, hugging her tightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:18 pm
[[Lawl. Yeah sorry I was like...on drugs. lmfao. no, I was really tired last night. Are they really miles away...? Oh whatever. I'll post later.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[Lawl. Yeah sorry I was like...on drugs. lmfao. no, I was really tired last night. Are they really miles away...? Oh whatever. I'll post later.]]

[Yeah they actually are... lmao. It's okay though, just edit it saying something like Amane was worried about Tuesday instead.... ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:06 pm
[[Ummm...Kay...]]

Mai sighs and closes a book. She had just finished reading it. Gently, she sets it on the table beside her.

Zan looks at Tuesday, a like-I-would-know look on her face.
"Well." She said, sitting upright. "After you and Oiya left. Nobu and Bou split. Leaving me, Ryuu, Satsujin and Yumiko. Satsujin eventually leaves with Yumiko. The manor was set on fire...Ryuu and I ran. But we lost touch. I had been living with Satsujin in a small cottage. He...I don't know what happened. He went crazy. I just, I left, and had been running ever since. He lives on the shores...Beaches. It's beautiful. The sea." Zan said, her eyes distant.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm
Ryuu sighed as he walked up the steps to the large manor.
It was large, and beautiful.

Ryuu had been separated from his girlfriend, almost 10 years ago after a fire in a manor they'd lived in. It had belonged to Osamu and Akakuchi ?Yuzuki. And there two children, Takeru and Oiya.
Ryuu's girlfriend's name was Zankoku. She was extremely beautiful with long, sleek, black hair and perfect figures.

He'd been living at another manor during the past ten years.. but now was tired of the place and decided it was time for a new place.

Ryuu only knocked a few times on the door, trying not to sound rude and unpatient.
He heard people speaking inside.. he had an ability of hearing conversations that took place in other rooms. It was a gift he'd been born with. He was happy to have it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 pm
Jin threw a few bags filled with the items he thought he’d need if he didn’t come back to the Manor anytime soon over his shoulder.
He would take as long as he needed to train himself to not blow up on people.
To tell the truth Jin thought he had passed this, but apparently he hadn’t.
Jin pulled open one of his drawers and shuffled through it picking out the only two pictures he owned. One was of his mother and him when he was very young; the edges were ripped and discolored from constant handling.
The second was of Klara and himself when they were 12 and 11, around the time they first met. He looked down at it for a moment, then sighing he stuffed them in his inner pocket.

I’m so sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused you…I was the one who told you I’d protect you and stay with you. But I’ve been the only one causing you pain and now, I’m leaving you…just as I promised I wouldn’t…what did you ever do to deserve a ‘friend’ like me…

Jin walked out of his room and passed Shizue’s room to get to the stairs.
Taking two steps at a time Jin made it down the stairs rather quickly. He held the book he had borrowed from the Manors library in his hand and walked in through the large doors.
Before leaving it was only right to return what wasn’t his.

Klara pulled apart from Ben and looked at his door wondering about Nobu. “We should check on Nobu…he seemed pretty upset. I should apologize to him too.” Klara said still holding onto one of Ben’s hands. “What’s gotten into Jin lately…” Klara said under her breath more to herself then Ben.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Klara pulled away from Ben. She glanced at the door.
“We should check on Nobu…he seemed pretty upset. I should apologize to him too.” Klara said, still holding onto Ben's hand.
Ben heard her mutter, "What's gotten into Jin lately..."
Ben chuckled.
"Yeah.. knowing him, he probably fell back asleep." Ben said, laughing softly.
Ben twisted the door knob, and stepped into the room.
Nubo sat, cross-legged on the bed.
"Hey Nubo. It's all okay now. Jin left. And... I'm perfectly fine." Ben said, smiling. He closed the door behind Klara, and himself.

[Okay... SO i guess we should wait for Ori...... And I think that Klara and Nubo should talk to one another while Ben.. goes.. to eat? I guess.. Dunno, just brainstorming..]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 pm
Namane stood on the small balcony connected to their room, leaning against the railing.
She looked out at the rather plain view and breathed in deeply.
It was breezy and as a result, slightly chilly. The wind made the dress Rynoon got her sway ever so slightly. For some reason, unknown to anyone-not even herself, she was in a bad mood.
She had kicked Rynoon out hours before for no obvious reason.
This wasn’t the first time she had acted this way. She always had mood swings.
It was a wonder Rynoon stayed so loyally by her side.
She let the breath she had been holding in her chest out and stepped back inside.
It was time to go collect Rynoon. She didn’t know where he had gone but she would find out soon. She closed her eyes after exiting the room and stood in the hallway and concentrated on Rynoon. Namane pushed all others emotions out of her head and felt Rynoon. He was growing bored of whatever he was doing.

She walked to the stairs, making sure his aura got stronger and not weaker.
She had followed his aura all the way to the living room of the Manor.
Her concentration broke as soon as she stepped inside and the emotions of all the residents inside the room flooded into her mind.
She scanned the room for Rynoon and found him in the corner sitting down alone behind a chess game. He was resting his head on his closed hand; he looked asleep from where she stood. She made her way to him and sat in the vacant chair across from him.
The burning fire glowed against her pale skin giving it a healthy glow.
He looked up from his game briefly at her then returned his tired eyes to his glass queen. “Hello.” He said in a very low voice. Namane looked down at the game.
The crystal side-where she was sitting had a checkmate.
She leaned over and moved the piece to where his king was standing and took it.
Rynoon stared at the game not surprised in the least.
“This is my 10th game…the crystal keeps winning…” He sighed sitting back in the chair and rubbed at his left eye.
“Can I go back to our room yet?” He asked looking across the set at her. “Yeah, if you want to.” She said in her normal whispery tone.
She fiddled with the king made out of glass in her hands.
It was a high quality piece, very detailed. “We should get a set like this.” She commented holding it up looking through the piece at the distorted view it showed.
Rynoon shrugged, “Where would we keep it?” He asked uninterested.
She set the piece down and pulled her legs up and under her skirt hiding her legs.
“I don’t know. You like the game don’t you?” She asked looking at his tired face.
He hadn’t looked at her for some time now. He didn’t reply but closed his eyes. Namane didn’t say anything else after that. They sat in silence.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Tuesday helped Zankuko up.
"Lilli. Do you want to stay out here? Or would you rather us go inside?" He asked, trying not to be rude.
"Zan needs to get cleaned up. But you can stay out here, or I could come back..." He said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:19 pm
Lilli bit her lip. "Well I think I'm fine, now.. I just don't want to be with Klaash right now. I'm kind of upset with him. So.. Yes. I'm going back with you guys. I don't know if staying outside is a good idea for the baby. I really don't want anything to happen to it." Lilli said, softly.
she turned in the direction of the manor and turned her head back to them. "Let's go, I guess."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 am
[[Lawl. Sorry.]]

Nobu stood up from where he was sitting in his bed.
"Is he gone? For sure?" He asked, scared of the man who had just hurt his father.

Tuesday helped Lilli up.
"Zan, Bou can help you get cleaned up okay? If you don't have a problem with it." He said, careful not to piss her off. She simply nodded in return. Bou appeared at the front door just as they came in view of the manor. There was another vampire already there. He was male. Bou hugged him tightly.
She waited for them there.
"Lilli, are you going to be okay? Or would you like to hang out with Bou and Zan?" He asked.

Amane saw them heading toward the manor. She rushed down the stairs and saw that Bou was hugging someone.
"RYUU!!" Bou grinned and hugged him. Awkward...
Amane walked outside, towards Tuesday, Zan and Lilli.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Klara walked over to Nobu seeing the fear of Jin in his eyes and placed her small hand on his head smoothing his messy hair out a bit.
She looked down into his eyes apologetically frowning,
“Yes…and I’m sorry Nobu. Jin-he isn’t like that normally. Something must be wrong.” She explained. Klara felt horrible for bringing Jin with her and having Nobu witness such a thing. “I should have known.” She mumbled, rubbing her forehead.

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:25 pm
[[spiritguided! You have a 10th kingdom layout. Totally sweet. I was gunna leave a msg on ur page but didn't see the comment box sweatdrop ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games