Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 am
Raven contained any urge that her angered and demonic side had to hurt Gemini for interrupting the conversation. However, she couldn't contain the small frown that replaced the more happy expression she had worn when speaking with Beast Boy. "Hello Gemini," she spoke, reverting to her usual monotone voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 pm
"Sorry for interupting and all but can you and BB watch the pups. I have to go do something with Rob. . .I mean father," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:28 am
Beastboy looked down furious at Gemini's sudden interruption, he waited for ever for this couldn't have just a little privacy ?, he listened to Geminis speech slowly, ok she had a good reason but still he was slightly mad. 'Sure' he replied glumly disappointed his time with Rvaen had been spoilt and eneded so quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 pm
Raven nodded her head. "We'll do that. Where are they?" Raven asked. While she was disappointed that their time together had been ruined, they might have some time to talk as they watched the pups. After all, how hard could watching two pups be? Raven recalled Vesta's previous adventures and sighed. This could prove quite the challenge.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm
Vesta tilted her head. "Something wrong with fish?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 pm
"Their by the river and playing in the water," said Gemini. "And don't worry, you guys use to watch me so I bet you guys can handle them and sorry again," she said with a bow. "Ok father lets go," said Gemini.

"Yes, I want to catch one," said Italius with a crazy look in his eye.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:16 pm
Raven nodded her head. "Alright." She began walking towards the river where she could see the two pups splashing in the water. "This should be easy." She said it without real conviction.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:21 pm
Vesta smirked. "Like this..." She kept a close eye on a fish swimming around her. She snatched it quickly and looked up at her brother with a grin. The fish in her mouth.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 am
'Right' Robin wasting no time he lolloped up the hill exerscing his tight and well defined animal joints up the steep and rough hill. No more time could be wasted since he'd been out. If this was fatal the time could add to Starfires already possible damaged condition.

'Ook' Beastboy muttured nerves creeping all over him. He couldn't take care of two children, they were so screwed, this why if Starfire and Robin ever got it on he would so be getting his own pad away from it all, this was how his was going to die he knew it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 pm
"Cool," said Italius.

Gemini then followed he father to where her mother was in her silver wolf form. "Mother," she said as she walked in the room.

Starfire heard Gemini's voice and said, "Oh, hello Gemini."

Gemini could see that was soemthing was wrong with her. She walked up to her, transformed into her human form, sat on the bed, and placed her hand on Star's head. She then stoked her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Don't know but I feel weak," replied Starfire. "Like I'm sick or something."

Gemini nodded and looked at her mother closely. Then Star's head felt warm and but it wasn't like a normal fever. "Hm, her head is warm but it doesn't feel like a actual fever you get on Earth or anywhere else. This feels different. "It feels like a fever mix with a different sickness but what could it be," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:15 pm
Vesta glanced and noticed the only people who were watching them were Raven and BB. It would be easy to get away from them and start looking for her lost brother. But she looked up at Italius. She put the fish down back in the water and started to slowly walk backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 am
Beastboy nudged Rvaen nervously reading Vestas tell tale signs of possible mischief she planned to deploy. His heart went into overdrive as he began to panic, if the messed this up Robin would blow off so bad, he'd praying that they never got home. He slowly moved forward trying not spook and not so she could twig on what he was doing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:07 am
Vesta ran out of the water and up a tree. From then on she jumped to tree to tree from branch to branch. A bright red apple cought her eye and raced after it. She reached out and felt the branch break every second she got closer. She used her power to bring it closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:57 am
'Do you think anyone in Blaises pack would know ?' enquired Robin eagerly, it hadn't been as fatal was Robin had foolsihly first thought though it was still clearly serious and needed atteding to. It may be sensible to estbalish some kind of quatine so no one else caught it incase it was fatal or dangerous.

Beastboy yelped his hair leaping upwards eccnetically. He quickly mopred into a eaglea and went swooping after Vesta ducking and veering through the thick trees he used is keen eyes to keep a lookout for Vesta. If he didn't find her Robin was so gonna kill him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:40 pm
"Hm, maybe. . .Oh wait. I know something. I read something like this in one of the books that is in the library in the other room. The book is called Red Blood. I'll go get it," said Gemini as she went to go get the book.

Italius then caught a fish in the water and pransed around as he showed off the fish he caught.

Gemini came back in with the book and looked in it. "Ah there you go," she said as she found the page. Then Gemini said, "Its called the Blackpatera. Its one of the bad sicknesses in this world, for it can lead to. . .death."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games