Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Angels eyes went back to being thier normal Dark Bluish color " Relax i was just making sure if thats what she said even if i am older then u would believe i still have crapy memory " Angel stretched some and a couple if his bones poped " thats better "
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:12 am

Looking at him again Haru gives him a bored look. "All I have to say to you is to stay out of my head,i'm not like them I don't want anyone else but myself in my head" she say's before sheilding herself from him than looing back at the other two.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 pm

" Stay out of ur head? Doesnt that request and/or command help if i were actualy in it? " Angel asked leaning against a tree and crossing his arms against his chest. His eye were still plain white he had never met any one so disrespectful in centuries.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:21 pm

"Just for futur references, what's with that look Selenia" she say's before yawning she knew her attitude wasn't very good but she wasn't in the mood for any of what was going on at the moment. "How troublesome I get home and this happens" she mumbles to herself with a sigh

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:29 pm

" I realy dont like being rude " Angel said as he broke the shield around haru's mind, he didnt get inside her head but he was sure he did get her attention. Angel also put up a shield around himself he wasnt entirely sure how stable she was but he did like the thought of being safe.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Wincing slightly Haru growls to herself before standing up "We will continue this later on in the night, for now I need to go and sleep" she say's before walking out of the dining hall. Cursing to herself in different languages, Haru heads upstairs to the music room instead of her room. Picking up the violin she starts to play.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYyOd04w-GE that's what she's playing )

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:44 am

the next moring selena woke up to the sound of alice wimpering selena got up and wlaked over to see what was worng she was having a bad dream selena pick her which woke her up so she started waling but she finaly clamed down again selena put her back in the bassanet to sleep selena went down stairs to find hethrus and haru selena calls them over the link "hethrus ,haru where are you ?" selena called and when down to the kithen to make the bottles for the childern selena didnt know if her eldest was naira was wake yet
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Having gone to bed late after giving there guests rooms, Haru sits up before sighing and using the link to reply to Selenia "I'm in my room Selenia, I just woke up" she say's back before getting up, getting dressed, and brushing her hair and teeth. Walking out of her room she walks down to the kitchen.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Niara went to explore her newfound powers in the yard. She climbed up a tree and jumped from it's topmost branches, only to land on her feet. She could run really fast, and she was enjoying herself. She made up a game for herself, climbing and jumping from the tree.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm

When Niara was in one of the tree's Hethrus appeared behind her crouched, not making a sound.He smiled a little and followed her into the next tree, seeing if she should notice he was there.

Hethrus

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Niara pretended not to notice that Hethrus was behind her. She didn't last very long. She continued her game and asked Hethrus, "Hi, Daddy! What do you want?"
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm

"Nothing sweetie." Hethrus said smiling."Just came to see how you were doing with your powers..."

Hethrus

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

"Not bad, its just...different." she says, stopping and turning around, like a lithe dancer. Enjoying the sensation, she started to dance, slowly at first, then speeding up. It was fun, even better than the sensation of flying down from heights.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:13 pm

both reginald and mimi were in thee kitchen feeding off of each other

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Not paying much attention to them Haru goes to the frigde and looks at the contents before going to get a glass and a bottle of blood and pouring it into the glass. Picking up an apple from a bowl she goes to leave the kitchen. Looking at them before she left the kitchen she sighs "If you want to feed off each other do it in a room not in the kitchen" she say's.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games