Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 pm
Yokai headed to the fire country asking himself "Why? Why Zann.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:44 pm
A giant falcon flew swiftly over the gates, and seeing that the village was almost empty it turned towards one of the buildings.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:03 pm
((i love how predictable the guild is...i knew ling will be banned that why i asked for his poison...duh i wanted him banned but since i am the yonbi which controlls all poison i can still cure it if i am alive...))

The yonbi barely saw Xanto's attack managed to move slightly to the left but due to his size was hit by his left leg.
"wish i could stay but it seems that Zeramaru is gaining control and does not want to harm you and the current hokage " The yonbi said retreeting slowly "hm all he wants is Orion for a strange reason...maybe cause of his illness" the words were said softly and slowly as he walked back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:15 pm
((Wh-- But-- ...............damn you havock...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:03 pm
(( ill say it. when i was still akatsuki i made a deal with a guy Vercettie13if i roll a number between 1-3 i have heart valve falure i got a 2...so Zeramaru needs to get replacement parts for the heart valve to live...see i tried to get Xiah's but i crushed him so the organs are useless now if i get orion's the regenerative property of a kaguya will help me heal faster and ill be back on the attack))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 pm
((...........I'll say it again. DAMN. YOU. HAVOCK.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 pm
((...well if time wont permit me to kill you ill just kill a random person really))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 am
A shadow morphed from out of the ground and had his back behind a tree, his face turned so that he could see his prey. He created a sound that sounded like a small owl, and from the darkness of the tree, another figure appeared. The two of them watched and waited for their moment to finally kill one of the ones that their bosses wanted dead, so that they could get their pay from them. The first figure held his hand towards the other shadow and made a handsign. The shadow knew what it ment and he drew his blade ready for the moment. The first figure stepped out from behind the tree with a bond like helm in his hand, and slide it on his head, forcing his ghost white hair under the darkness of the helm.

As the figure walked to the group of battling ninjas, he drew a meduim sized sword from the left side of his hip, leaveing the smaller sword on his right hip and the massive odd sword on his back allow. The sword now in his hands rezebled what seemed to be an enlongated butcher's knifre, but upon the sword it seemed to have bloodstains runnin the length of the weapon. The figure held up his right hand to what would the mouth of the helm and made a loud noise that sounded like he was clearing his throat. "Pardon my intrustion. But are any one of you here apart of the Akatsuki Organization?"  

Oni_Soul

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 pm
Raito was watching from a distance waiting for a chance to help....

((hey Oni long time no see just gonna give a quick HELLO))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:13 pm
((oni is back flee fleee!!!!))

As the yonbi got farther it quickened pace and was gone...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"Who wants to know?" asked cantos to the approaching figure. (yeah,don't die Orion.and your not getting my heart either. Or anyone elses. Can't you die and let someone else have a turn as
evil annoying phycopath?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 pm
"Who wants to know?" asked cantos to the approaching figure. (yeah,don't die Orion.and your not getting my heart either. Or anyone elses. Can't you die and let someone else have a turn as
evil annoying phycopath?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm
(lol. you dub posted. thats funny. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm
A massive gust of wind swept through the area before the gates where the shinobi battled. From the spirraling vortex emerged a shinobi, his jet black hair bangs emerged from the mini tornado annoucningthe rest of his face starting with his nose, then his forehead. These both followed by his dark black eyes and his mouth. His face was emotionless as he slowly stepped forward willing his right leg first followed by his left, while reaching his right arm through the wall of wind, his left arm soon followed. He wore a black sleeveless shirt with baggy black pants. On his hands were two black gloves each holding their own individual kunai. Strapped to his back was a massive sword, being he one of the seven swordsman. His deep angry eyes shifted as he observed the scene before him. He spread his legs shoulder width apart as the vortex of air disperesed behind him releasing a calm summer breeze. His bangs blew forward and waved in the air briefly before falling down gently atop his face. He twirled the kunai on his index fingers then grasped them tightly in each hand placing them in the weapons pouch attached to his belt situated behind him. His right arm rose into the air slowly and he opened his fingers. He slolwy closed them grasping tightly around the hilt of Cerberus. He drew the massive sword and pointed it out with his right hand, the blade glieamed brightly as it reflected the sunlight. His left arm was limp to his side and his legs were stilll shoudler width apart. He twitched his wrist and the blade shifted in his hand."Have any of you seen a shinobi by the name of Abdiel?" Sengetsu had been foloowing him but had now lost the ninja's trail."If so speak up now!" His voice was calm yet alert, his eyes watched every move the ninja's made. Then he noticed a second shinobi out the corner of his eye and heard his voice seeking information about the Akatsuki."I know of a shinobi who once belonged to such an organization...for a small fee, I might be willing to tell you." He spoke never even glancing at the ninja, his eyes were focused on the group before him...one in particular. The one who had poisoned the village and alomost killed his younger brother.

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 pm
((um good point someone else should be the wacko. dont worry if i cant find a replacement soon ill be sitting in a chair waiting to die))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff