Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 am
"This needed to be done," Chiasa said, quietly. "Don't hate yourself for that. Please don't." She squeezed him a little tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am
"I could have knocked her out...I didn't have to kill her," Core said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 am
"There wasn't time for you to consider that," Chiasa said. "You did the best you could."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 am
Gab jumped off Chiasa's shoulders, and ran up onto Barick's shoulders, wrapping his tail around the man, "She scares me... That's not Aislin... Lin wouldn't think of hurting you... She can't stop thinking of it..."

Aislin growled and slammed the side of her fist to the broad part of the sword, "LET ME OUT OF HERE ALREADY YOU BASTARDS!!! Let me out or kill me now!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Barick sighed. "Yes, I know. But right now it feels like I'm loving a void. There's nothing there, but I still love her. If I were to be killed by any blade, I would rather the blade of her passion over anything else." Barick said. Barick tried to not listen to Aislin. It was hard seeing her caged up like this, but he knew he would have to endure it to get his Aislin back.

[[xD that sounded so... CORNY.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 am
"There was..." Core said, "There was plenty of time Chiasa...I should have tried to knock her out first...Isn't that what people normally would try first?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 am
Gab whimpered, "That's not her though... You can't be killed by her if it's not her... You can only be killed by her body..."

"RRRAAAAGGGGHHHH!!" Aislin screamed and started pounding her fists into the sides of the swords not caring anymore how badly her hands and wrists got cut up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:37 am
Barick looked back when he heard Aislin scream, not hearing what Gab said. "Aislin, no! You'll hurt yourself!" Barick shouted, trying to reach his hand through the gaps to stop her, but he couldn't. He could barely fit his finger through the cracks.

Aegina looked over at Aislin when she screamed. IT took a bit of time for her to register what she was doing until Barick said something. She concentrated and the blades turned so that the flat side faced inwards. This gave Aislin a bit more space within the cage, but the gaps were also smaller, and barely any light could enter the cage.  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 am
((In class Posting will be non-existant if I'm unlucky.))

Aislin screamed louder and grabbed one of her throwing daggers, slicing at the tips of Barick's fingers, "LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!!! YOU BASTARDS ARE JUST GOING TO KILL ME ANYWAY!!! I'd rather die fighting then let you just kill me!!! LET ME OUT!!!!"

Gab practically jumped in fear and tried to scramble down Barick's shirt in his fear of Aislin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 am
"Agh!" Barick grunted in pain and pulled his hand back and held it. Blood was gushing out from the cut, but it was healing. "Aislin, we're not gonna hurt you." Barick assured.  

Bullet_Ber

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 am
Chiasa let out a small whimper and then turned her face so it was hidden against his chest. "No..." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 am
Core gently hugged her, "I don't want to kill anymore..."

(gone for about a half an hour)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 am
"If you would let me help you from now on, you won't have to..." Chiasa said, quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 am
Aegina walked over to the body of the dead woman. She then saw something. It was a needle. She figured it was probably the needle that caused Aislin to be like this. Mind control, huh? Aegina thought to herself. She put the needle in her coat pocket, in case it could be of use later.

[[let's just say the needle's sealed at the end.]]  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm
"AARRGGHHH!!" Aislin kept screaming, kicking at the swords now. She was pissed off, and she was going to take it out on anything she could.

Gab shook like a leaf, inside Barick's shirt. He wanted to be away from this scary person who was too much like his Lin.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games