Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm
"Fantastic." Marcove said unable to move his burning arms. He tries to lift his legs, but they too are glassed to the ground. "Damn physics...physics!" Behind him, he creates a black hole and another atop the pinnacle of the training ground's wall. He's sucked in, although yelling from the shattering and appears above them nearly good as new. "You're good Keliah. Better than your brother. Hehehe."

"Shut up! I'm working on getting out." Kessaris retorts in a muffled, metal yell.

"But, still, you have a long way to go baby." He points his finger at her and shoots three needle-thin beams of charged particle. "Never get tired of the Strong Nuclear bit. Ha!"

"Oh boy. Riko did it this time. She might've won." He said, now sitting in the dark. It was beginning to heat up, so he stood. "Dunno what to do right now...sigh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Kelilah saw this creating 4 barrier orbs as the charge particle beams bounce into them and is sealed. "Thanks...but dont think I'm dumb by a long shot" she said to him. She took some of her aura and engulfed the barriers with it fusing light and darkness to create an unstable property. She launched one with a thought aiming straight for him, having heat sensory on it, she releases the other three, if not all would hit, at least one would.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:54 pm
"Want company?" RIko came into the box and leaned against the wall. "So... what do you want to talk about while we have a lot of time in this... cell?" She wrapped her arms around Kess' neck, kissing him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 pm
"Well..." Kessaris started in a suave voice as his hands moved about her waist. "How about we talk about you letting me out of here? The air is a bit...carbon dioxidey and I'm running out of oxygen and I can't love you without it, so...how about you be a dear and let me out, okay my metallic beauty?"

~~~

"Oh....here we go." Marcove throws his hands forward and tries to block with a diamond wall, but it is broken. The other two make there way through and he falls over the railing. One finds him and strikes him before he lands almost sixty feet from the ground. A loud, but shaky,"I'm okay!" is heard outside of the area. "I'm getting up! Just hold on...I'm coming..."

(This orange color is alright.)  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Riko made a tiny whole in the top and kissed him again. "No... I don't want to... Riko this Riko that..." She said softly, giggling and kissing his neck. "I don't moan in my sleep that much any more."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Keliah gave a laugh. "this is fun" she yelled. She flew towards her father and lifted him up. She sat him down. "I knew i was the stronger twin...I'd like to train more with you, you can teach me more and I can even teach you some things daddy" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:34 pm
"Girls are stronger." Marcove said as he sat up and brushed off his hair. "Get 20, no 30. Then have a child. You'll know what I mean." He falls back onto the ground and looks into the sky. No clouds, only the sun and birds. "You and Kessaris are two of the most strongest people I've ever known. Thank god. You'll need strength. And sure. I'll train with you anytime you want. There's always room for improvement."

~~~

"That much. Key words." He looks at the top of the box and notices the hole. "Well, you know I love you and it's been fun. But, I gotta go." He steps into the beam of light and becomes one with it flowing out into the yard. "Fresh air...oh!" Quickly, he seals the box and smiles before sidling some bricks and blending in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm
"Boys." Riko's eyes went white and the box imploded, the metal completely disappearing after an explosion of light. She shook a little and then growled, looking around. "Kessaris... come back here and get your butt kicked!"  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm
"How about no?" Kessaris whispers to himself as he sidles the wall, now in arm's length of the gates that, at this point, would allow him into heaven, or escape which seemed like heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:18 pm
"So...is there anyone stronger than us two daddy? I mean, I saw mom, and clearly she's strong...but do we outpower both you and her?" she asked curiosly. "And is there a way for me to learn the arts of terrakinesis?" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:25 pm
"I heard that Kessaris." Riko got in front of him, her eyes white as she pulled him out of hiding and tossing him back. "Come on and fight! Marcove! Your son is a coward!" She yelled, lunging after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:25 pm
"I don't know." Marcove responded looking back up to the sky. "I don't know if there are people stronger than you yet because something is blocking my view of the future. But as of right now, if you become one with your guardian, or Bound Spirit, you'll become far stronger than us all. Kessaris will as well, but about him." He sits up and looks Keliah in the eyes. "Listen, I'm going to tell you something that not even Kess knows. He can't know right now, okay?"

~~~

"Coward?" Kessaris waves his hand throwing up an crystalline shield of aura. Only the glares from the sun shows it's location. "Okay, I'll give you what you want..." He created holes in the wall and blasts a beam of aura at it. The holes act as a strainer slicing the blast into many smaller beams.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm
Keliah took the information in. Guardian that's what Serenity is called. She looked at Marcove in a manner of aww and confusion. "Well i'd really like to lear terrakenisis" she told him. Swallowing a bit, she looked at him. "Okay what is it, I wont tell Kess or anyone" she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Riko blocked the beams and smirked. "Chicken! Come on wuss!" She shouted, diamonds on her arms and chest but it was more form fitting than what was really good. Riko charged at his locations, knowing where Kessaris was.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm
"Well, unfortunately, you can't gain Terrakinesis like that. You took after your loving mother. And well, Kess is different. I suppose you could say he holds a special power called the Celestial Force, or Catalyst. Him and Alastor. That's what makes those two candidates for the throne that Dulceri held. See, when we ascended, it was only four, not five like the previous...so...we need a king. You are already the de facto queen, but Kessaris has to be the king." Marcove stands up and slides his hands into his pockets. "If there isn't a king soon, Dulceri will be back...we don't want grandad back."

~~~

"Closer, closer...gotcha!" Kessaris uses a skill he picked up known as elasticity from Nephilis and streteches to the size of an in-use parachute. He catches Riko and slings her back across the yard before returning to normal size. "Wow. Didn't know I was soooo flexible..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games