Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sat in the park, lounging an a tree and looking at the clouds that floated idly past. He heard a sound, a song actually and turned his head lazily to look in the direction from which it had come from. There was the little vampire, practicing English. "Well well, Ravenna, you certainly took your time getting home." he grinned to himself and jumped out of the tree to bang on the door of her small cottage.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:44 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenna whirled around and flew to the door. She opened it to see...the older vampire? He was grinning to himself. Ravenna frowned slightly, a little displeased that he was bothering her.

Ravenna licked her teeth before speaking in thickly accented English, "As I deed. Whet do yue haff tue say about dat?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter gave her a sly smile. "I just figured since you had been following me around I thought I would repay the favor." He stood in the doorway smirking slightly at the newborn, an eye for an eye makes the world blind. Besides the prissy newborn seemed intersting enough for a newborn. She actually seemed to think unlike most newborns. "Are you going to make me stand outside all day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:19 pm
Ravin Black

Ravenna returned the smile as she leaned against the doorway to her own cottage. "Perhayps," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Remember ze legends? Vampayas cannot enter witout an invietaytion."

She smiled a little wider at her knowledge. She had never spoken to anyone about the legends before. "Cem een, if yue must."

Ravenna waved him in, returning to where her books were. She wrote a few things down before closing it. She shelved the book along with the others. Ravenna ran her fingers over the spines, searching for another book. She pulled it out and smiled, stroking the leatherbound cover.

"Make yerself comfortayble," she murmured, rummaging about her things.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow at he mention of one of the legends. Then he laughed, some of those things were in fact just ledgends. He walked through the door and looked around the small cottage. It seemed homey... He sat on of the small chairs by the window and watched her as she wrote something down in a book and replaced it on a shelf. Then she brought down another leather bound book, stroking it lovingly. "Did you also know running water is supposed to bind our movements, we weren't supposed to be able to go out in the sunlight, garlic, holy water, and crosses..." He smirked and stopped teasing her for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:58 pm
Ravin Black

Ravenna glanced up at Hunter in amusement. "Yes...I knew," she stated. She laid her book on the table and opened it up. Her voice became easier to understand as she spoke. Its tone was naturally clear and low. "That and much more. I have been collecting information since the two years after I was changed."

Ravenna looked at him curiously. "Tell me, Monsieur Hunter, what do you know about our world?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 pm
[[Okay I read but was slightly confused can I just have a slight re-cap.... sweatdrop sorry]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:26 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let his crimson gaze rest on her for a moment. Two years after she had been turned? He studied her for a period before answering her question. "It depends on what you want to know. For example another legend is a stake through the heart will kill us, which is also not true. Blood flows through our veins but our hearts techinically don't beat. There are more than one type of vampire, did you know that? You were bitten right? The slayer in the ally was half, a mother that was human a father who was a vampire, still able to bear children. I was born. There are many things you may not know. Would you like to learn?"  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm
||Demo-chan and I are enacting memories of how Hunter and Ravin met. Pay no mind to us. This is only for Veronica, Sam's charrie. Everybody is at the dance. Muffin's charrie is alone by herself, Armand and Maddie are together, and Airi and Hide are getting drinks.||

Ravin Black

"I know all about those things, Hunter," she said calmly, slightly peeved that he thought her so ignorant. "I know about the stakes, the dhampirs, but... You were born?" Ravenna's brow crumpled. "How is that possible?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm
User Image
R o b e r t

Robert got in his best clothes and walked down to the dance. He hadn't really been involved in school much lately, only because he wasn't feeling good... and other reasons which he had no time to explain. He really didn't know anyone and is very shy with people he doesn't know. But, he decided to try a new tactic.... be brave. Okay maybe not... maybe he could just stand to the side.  

Mr Nerdy xP

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked, "Well, the bookworm doesn't know about this now does she." He brushed his blonde/black hair out of his eyes and looked at her. "I am sure you have heard the term 'pure blood' what die you think that meant? I was born of two vampires, I grew like a normal human child up until the age of 19 I stopped growing and took on most of the characteristic vampire traits.

|| that sucked >.< ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Ravin Black

Ravenna was scribbling down his words faster than a mortal's eyes could even move. "Uh-huh...," she murmured softly. Ravenna stopped and glanced up at him. Hungry curiousity glinted in her deep brown eyes. "Tell me more."

She quickly dipped her quill into her inkpot and poised her hand, ready to write.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:06 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand pulled Madeline again further away from Kaline. "Pay her no mind. She is one of my kind and is thirsty. She looks as if she has not eaten in a while so stay away. No one will take your blood except for me. I will kill her before she does." He lead her to the dance floor again and began another dance, "Just hold on to me lest I be tempted to go after her." He let a low growl go in his throat and clenched his jaw. That vampire did not know what she was in for if Madeline let him go and do as he pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter once again let his crimson eyes run over the curious girl in front of him. He looked at her qwill with distaste. She was planning on recording what he told her, no. He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "I shall tell you, of only to satisfy your curiosity. But I don't want it recorded. Not right now and not later either." Hunter crossed his arms over his chest and waited for her to put the writing utensil down before he continued  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 am
Ravin Black

Ravenna grinned, a spark of attraction igniting in her. His resistance only made her more drawn to him and curious about what he had to say.

"It shall be recorded," she said softly, still smiling. Ravenna tapped the end of her quill against her lips. "Or, would you prefer to tell me why you've been following, Monsieur Hunter?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games